Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

I thought you said you wouldn't do excalibur cause there's so many skins of him? I remember you saying that at some point. Does that mean we'll get rhino or frost?

On the other hand, excal is popular and if a skin you make comes with a helm model (something that people making excalskins don't bother with), you can strike gold. 

I guess it just comes down to what is your next inspiration and which frame would it suit more. 

I definitely want to make a skin for excalibur, even if there's many i don't feel like there's one that's a great alternative to the proto skin from DE. And of course i'll do skin + helmet :) that's what i always do! But i haven't decided yet, we'll see after the selection announcement! 

On 12/30/2015 at 7:19 AM, HitsuSan said:

Hello space ninjas!

New selection will be on Apr 15 so go vote for Alata and Visage! (i'll be posting the screenshots later)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665040825

--> VISAGE Nova:

Reveal hidden contents

NovaVisageShowcase01.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase02.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase07.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase06.jpg[/img]

Reveal hidden contents

Here's the updated screenshots for Alata!

--> ALATA Mag: 

Alata1.jpg[/img]

NewAlata01.jpg[/img]

NewAlata02.jpg[/img]

NewAlata03.jpg[/img]

NewAlata04.jpg[/img]

NewAlata05.jpg[/img]

Oh I like it!  Makes me think of WW2 women's Army uniforms crossed with Steampunk.  ^.^

Wise words Espelonia. It's not impossible but for the time it will take to do a reskin like mines for chroma i can probably remake 2 skins for 2 other warframes : \  I will eventually do one i guess but it's not going to be anytime soon for sure.

On 12/30/2015 at 10:19 AM, HitsuSan said:

Hello space ninjas!

New selection will be on Apr 15 so go vote for Alata and Visage! (i'll be posting the screenshots later)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665040825

--> VISAGE Nova:

Hide contents

NovaVisageShowcase01.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase02.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase07.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase06.jpg[/img]

Hide contents

Here's the updated screenshots for Alata!

--> ALATA Mag: 

Alata1.jpg[/img]

NewAlata01.jpg[/img]

NewAlata02.jpg[/img]

NewAlata03.jpg[/img]

NewAlata04.jpg[/img]

NewAlata05.jpg[/img]

No other time has this seemed appropriate...

shut_up_and_take_my_platinum_sfm_version

Seriously, awesome. Love the Nova skin on a whole. And the Mag... 

1 hour ago, Larsurus said:

What if Nova isn't chosen? :O

Unfortunately, based on some statements DE has made, I suspect it probably won't be; they seem to want people to stick to more science fiction-oriented skins. Some of the features on the Nova Visage skin aren't exactly sci-fi. :P

On 16/04/2016 at 8:58 PM, HitsuSan said:

Next it's a male warframe but i will decide after they announce the selected ones. The choice is going to be between Rhino, Excalibur or Frost.

Frost. Frost. Frost.

Excalibur has loads already and both he and Rhino already have deluxe versions D:

@Larsurus & @BrachionIf Visage or Alata don't get chosen i'll put my thinker hat on and i'll do some improvements. I know what that message means, i'll explain after the selection goes public if there's the need :) Non scifi parts it's totally fine, all of the premium skins are like that if you think about it ;)

@Vrcross: Uhm i don't have any plans for Valkyr right now, it's time for some male frames restyling :D

@Naith: How many skins do you like of Excalibur? Though it's true, Rhino have a deluxe one already.

7 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

@Larsurus & @BrachionIf Visage or Alata don't get chosen i'll put my thinker hat on and i'll do some improvements. I know what that message means, i'll explain after the selection goes public if there's the need :) Non scifi parts it's totally fine, all of the premium skins are like that if you think about it ;)

@Vrcross: Uhm i don't have any plans for Valkyr right now, it's time for some male frames restyling :D

@Naith: How many skins do you like of Excalibur? Though it's true, Rhino have a deluxe one already.

Well I actually like most if not all of them as they're quite fancy, especially the most recent that came via Tennogen. Thing is that there's loads to choose from for Excalibur, exact opposite for Frost at the moment and he takes a hard hit because his Prime is very lacking in terms of originality.

Archived