Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

23 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:

I'll say it again, in case there's any hope. Rhino, please. lol

I've got a list for the next few months and Rhino is in it ;)

17 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

Mirage. I want to see her with the hitsu touch!

The prime version is very cool though! Let a few months pass ^^

Was prompted by imgur to sher something for my cakeday. So I thought. why not add the set I made yesterday for my new nova look to an album and share that.

So why not share it here as well while we all wait for the next round. I mean, the visage body is pretty much the keystone to how my nova looks.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FFDN3

Depending on clipping I'm likely to change the rakta syandana for the corona. (so I may pester you with specific placement changes if the need arises.)

2 minutes ago, Airwolfen said:

Was prompted by imgur to sher something for my cakeday. So I thought. why not add the set I made yesterday for my new nova look to an album and share that.

So why not share it here as well while we all wait for the next round. I mean, the visage body is pretty much the keystone to how my nova looks.

https://imgur.com/gallery/FFDN3

Depending on clipping I'm likely to change the rakta syandana for the corona. (so I may pester you with specific placement changes if the need arises.)

Awesome :D

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Fox7000 said:

Helmet? Skin? Syandana? Tell us Master.

A new youkai skin! (i've decided that Youkai will be the series that Hagoromo Zephyr and Youkai Ivara belongs to, maybe changing the nave of my Ivara skin in Gyokuto or Yutu)

1 hour ago, (PS4)HELLKITE_503 said:

you recived any feedback about Nyx skin?

Ah yes and no... I won't say much cause they've told me they're going to give me some in depth feedback on it, apparently there's a lot of work that has to be done on and i haven't decided yet if i need to be angry about this cause 5 rounds (more than a year in the works) of requested very unspecific changes and now it's not what they want.

I'll let you know if me and DE can come to an agreement for Nyx Saturnia, if it was only for my sake i would just delete it and move on but i'm assuming somebody could be very disappointed in both me and DE if i'll do that ^^"

• 2 weeks later...

Archived