Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

8 minutes ago, 404.NameNoTFound said:

And here i promised myself i won't buy any other tennogen skin cus i want to save money and stop giving them away on games and you release this masterpiece..... Damn you.

Make it a general rule, only one warframe skin every 4 months maybe? XD

4 hours ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

Finally !!! you've make an Equinox skin, and i like it so much - that's great !!! i hope DE will include this skin in WF ❤️

🙂 Thanks!

1 hour ago, Nyriena said:

Are you allowed to talk about the aspects of your skin you are supposed to change, Hitsu San? And I cannot wait for the skin to be implemented as I have a hard time creating a bond with Equinox due to her lackluster design.

Yeah sure, just a little less lights but the one's that are still there are more visible where it matters  and the padded material is changed into something that looks more like Octavia's nets cause apparently padded=grineer and i didn't realize it before ^^, there's also less of it cause it was a little too much but the overall result it's pretty much the same 🙂 it will be hard to tell at first glance and even harder if you don't know where to look 😉

Also we've fixed every single concern all of you players had with Ferita (the rapier skin)... every... single... one... XD

Give me a couple of days to finalize everything and i'll show you the results 🙂

On 2018-09-09 at 11:39 PM, HitsuSan said:

Yes of course, it's actually almost approved if they give me something to fix right away 🙂

I am glad to hear that. When it comes to tennogen, I usually only buy skins for Warframes I use and Equinox is one of my favorite frames (especially with my crazy calming frenzy build). As a console player we've kind of had to wait for a lot of our tennogen, even with the next update we will be getting only half of round 13. So naturally when I heard you would have to make some changes, I was worried that the skin wouldn't show up to round 15, extending the wait for an awesome skin for one of my favorite frames even longer. :sadcry:

I am glad to hear that it should be appearing in round 14. I look forward to seeing the update. :smile:

1 hour ago, RosaGigantea said:

An Equinox skin? Oh my. 👀

Hide contents

I'm low-key dying from anticipation. I love your work and Equinox is my girl, so this will definitely be a day one purchase. 😍

Yeah, I would buy it day one... but I'm on console so my day one is later than the PC day one.

9 hours ago, shadowtrooper123 said:

Made it alot worse:vomit:

What are you referring to? :awkward:

2 hours ago, RosaGigantea said:

An Equinox skin? Oh my. 👀

Hide contents

I'm low-key dying from anticipation. I love your work and Equinox is my girl, so this will definitely be a day one purchase. 😍

Can't wait to see how you'll customize it 😄

Btw here's the updated version:

31760653963E911C5116C0D66D6DDBC982A909829D4ACEFBC63D53A20CD8EEB09BC883F979DED36A

Later for the new Ferita rapier skin 😉 

Cant say I'm a fan of the new padded material... 😞 The previous version broke up the smooth surfaces in a more subtle way without being too overbearing. In this version the material transition feels really harsh. I don't understand why DE must interfere with some people's designs by asking for unnecessary changes like this. Hitsu-san is probably the Tennogen artist who's the most understanding and considerate when it comes to Warframe's design philosophy. Yet DE still feels the need to change up a skin that was perfect from the start if you ask me.

I'll still buy the skin though, you deserve that 200% after all the countless hours you put into creating this beauty. I love all the different kinds of detailing you put into it, from the earrings on Day form to the cute ballerina shoes on Night form. 🙂

20 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Cant say I'm a fan of the new padded material... 😞 The previous version broke up the smooth surfaces in a more subtle way without being too overbearing. In this version the material transition feels really harsh. I don't understand why DE must interfere with some people's designs by asking for unnecessary changes like this. Hitsu-san is probably the Tennogen artist who's the most understanding and considerate when it comes to Warframe's design philosophy. Yet DE still feels the need to change up a skin that was perfect from the start if you ask me.

I'll still buy the skin though, you deserve that 200% after all the countless hours you put into creating this beauty. I love all the different kinds of detailing you put into it, from the earrings on Day form to the cute ballerina shoes on Night form. 🙂

Thank you so much for your kind words 🙂 it really means a lot for me!

DE wanted me to change that particular material cause the skin looks like it's Tenno(faction wise) and they don't use padded material, Grineer do. That's the only reason and there's no way arguing it otherwise cause they're always right when they ask me to change something, and i mean always no matter what ^^ they're the client in this case.

The new material is similar to Octavia's one which is pretty much the only type of clothed pattern that could be exchanged with the padded one, also suggested by DE.

Yet you were allowed to use a similar material when creating the skin for Zephyr, which I would have prefered in this case. It still looks great and I cannot wait to be able to buy it, but like EighthGear I am not too fond of the material itself as it is pretty prominent. 🙂

24 minutes ago, Nyriena said:

Yet you were allowed to use a similar material when creating the skin for Zephyr, which I would have prefered in this case. It still looks great and I cannot wait to be able to buy it, but like EighthGear I am not too fond of the material itself as it is pretty prominent. 🙂

That material was snake scales pretty much and there's no way i'll be allowed to use it today, back in the days somebody else were in charge of tennogen and we were allowed to be a little more creative in that sense. 

Btw, the material you're seeing is in 4k but ingame it will be around 1k so it won't look so crisp and defined, that's particularly the reason why i've made it look so strong right now so that it will look just right when ingame 🙂

On 2018-09-12 at 3:40 AM, HitsuSan said:

Can't wait to see how you'll customize it 😄

Btw here's the updated version:

31760653963E911C5116C0D66D6DDBC982A909829D4ACEFBC63D53A20CD8EEB09BC883F979DED36A

Later for the new Ferita rapier skin 😉 

The triangular pattern section does look a bit abrasive, however it will probably look great in a nice black. I don't know if I've said this but I LOVE what you've done with the Night Form's back. Not too sure what syadanna I want to use with it.

27 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

The triangular pattern section does look a bit abrasive, however it will probably look great in a nice black. I don't know if I've said this but I LOVE what you've done with the Night Form's back. Not too sure what syadanna I want to use with it.

To explain what i was talking about when i said it will look softer ingame here's a compressed and uncompressed version, ingame you'll see the right version cause textures are compressed in 1k. If i made it softer in the original version it would look blurry in the ingame version 🙂LejIA7K.jpg

1 hour ago, primatus-prime said:

I'd suggest having the triangular pattern material's colour use a different colour than primary. Maybe tertiary.

Tertiary in this skin stays really dark, i may have to tweak it a little bit if the effect is not the best ingame but if i make the cross pattern tertiary i'll break the skin for sure 🙂 There's all sorts of secrets and numerical ratios that makes my skins so easy to color for a huge variety of combination, which i know you enjoy a lot 🙂

Archived