Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenxHoshigaki said:

Hitsu-San, you always do an excellent job. But this, this is absolutely gorgeous, and for such a difficult frame too. I will definitely be backing this...

I really appreciate it 🙂 thanks!

44 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

*is going thru wallet for cash* SCREW IT *tosses cards at HitsuSan* GIMMIE!!!! 😄

Alright alright XD take a number though

41 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Hey Hitsu got question: If DE will ever let Tennogen creators modify exalted weapons then will you be willing to update Ivara's, Excalibur's and other's that you will make?

I really wanted to make a new skin or model for ivara's exalted bow but we are not allowed. If they decide we can do it i will definitely go back and make one 🙂 buuuuuuut i'm designing weapons that will work well with my new skins with Reil (my artist friend who worked with me to make Ferita the rapier) and since making weapons should me much faster than making skins we are planning to go back and make a weapon for each skin i've made so far. So maybe you won't get them for free like the exalted weapons but you've seen Ferita right? Well expect that quality every time...

(even though i'm designing a fist weapon for my next skin and there's no real way to make it look that fancy lol...)

• 2 weeks later...
45 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm trying to make it look very elegant but super aggressive and also like somebody took a layer off of it... I like making it more complicated than it should be lol ^^

To me, that's very close to her Delusional Skin.

6 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

To me, that's very close to her Delusional Skin.

I'm still creating the design but couldn't be more different ^^ The only thing they have in common is that it's broken in some spots but that's Valkyr's.

1 minute ago, TheGuyver said:

My wallet hates you, but my fashion loves you. When are you making a guyver themed skin? I've been waiting a bajillion years for it.

^^ well... in a way most of my skins are inspired by guyver... hell all warframes are inspired by guyver actually. But if you're asking for a guyver themed skin that's pretty much impossible cause if it looks like one it's not really legal and tennogen artists are not allowed to modify the body shape so it won't really look like one even if we want to ^^ 

Tbh, i wouldn't do it even if i could cause i'd like to think that i'll be able to make equally cool designs if not better one day 🙂

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

^^ well... in a way most of my skins are inspired by guyver... hell all warframes are inspired by guyver actually. But if you're asking for a guyver themed skin that's pretty much impossible cause if it looks like one it's not really legal and tennogen artists are not allowed to modify the body shape so it won't really look like one even if we want to ^^ 

Tbh, i wouldn't do it even if i could cause i'd like to think that i'll be able to make equally cool designs if not better one day 🙂

One day I'll be able to open my chest plate up and blast the map so smithereens. ;-;

• 2 weeks later...

Archived