Jump to content
HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - Oberon Youkai and Suprema Heavy Blade V2!

Recommended Posts

1 hour ago, (PS4)RenxHoshigaki said:

Hitsu-San, you always do an excellent job. But this, this is absolutely gorgeous, and for such a difficult frame too. I will definitely be backing this...

I really appreciate it ๐Ÿ™‚ thanks!

44 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

*is going thru wallet for cash* SCREW IT *tosses cards at HitsuSan* GIMMIE!!!! ๐Ÿ˜„

Alright alright XD take a number though

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey Hitsu got question: If DE will ever let Tennogen creators modify exalted weapons then will you be willing to update Ivara's, Excalibur's and other's that you will make?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Hey Hitsu got question: If DE will ever let Tennogen creators modify exalted weapons then will you be willing to update Ivara's, Excalibur's and other's that you will make?

I really wanted to make a new skin or model for ivara's exalted bow but we are not allowed. If they decide we can do it i will definitely go back and make one ๐Ÿ™‚ย buuuuuuut i'm designing weapons that will work well with my new skins with Reil (my artist friend who worked with me to make Ferita the rapier) and since making weapons should me much faster than making skins we are planning to go back and make a weapon for each skin i've made so far. So maybe you won't get them for free like the exalted weapons but you've seen Ferita right? Well expect that quality every time...

(even though i'm designing a fist weapon for my next skin and there's no real way to make it look that fancy lol...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
il y a 56 minutes, HitsuSan a ditย :

Thanks! And as soon as i finish fixing my workstation it's Valkyr's turn ๐Ÿ˜„

I'll finally have a good skin for my Valkitty. ๐Ÿ˜„

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I am very curious to see what you come up with for Valkyr.

I also really hope that the next console update will give us the rest of Round 13 tennogen, so that we will be closer to being able to purchase Round 14 when it comes out. I'm so excited for your Equinox skin. :laugh:

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Last time i've heard you really should get Round 13 with the next patch ๐Ÿ™‚

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Am 2.10.2018 um 11:37 schrieb HitsuSan:

Last time i've heard you really should get Round 13 with the next patch ๐Ÿ™‚

rly looking forward to valkyr โค๏ธ

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm trying to make it look very elegant but super aggressive and also like somebody took a layer off of it... I like making it more complicated than it should be lol ^^

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
45 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm trying to make it look very elegant but super aggressive and also like somebody took a layer off of it... I like making it more complicated than it should be lol ^^

To me, that's very close to her Delusional Skin.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, VPrime96 said:

To me, that's very close to her Delusional Skin.

I'm still creating the design but couldn't be more different ^^ The only thing they have in common is that it's broken in some spots but that's Valkyr's.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 2 Stunden schrieb HitsuSan:

very elegant but super aggressive

most important part imo~

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My wallet hates you, but my fashion loves you. When are you making a guyver themed skin? I've been waiting a bajillion years for it.

Edited by TheGuyver
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, TheGuyver said:

My wallet hates you, but my fashion loves you. When are you making a guyver themed skin? I've been waiting a bajillion years for it.

^^ well... in a way most of my skins are inspired by guyver... hell all warframes are inspired by guyver actually. But if you're asking for a guyver themed skin that's pretty much impossible cause if it looks like one it's not really legal and tennogen artists are not allowed to modify the body shape so it won't really look like one even if we want to ^^ย 

ย 

Tbh, i wouldn't do it even if i could cause i'd like to think that i'll be able to make equally cool designs if not better one day ๐Ÿ™‚

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

^^ well... in a way most of my skins are inspired by guyver... hell all warframes are inspired by guyver actually. But if you're asking for a guyver themed skin that's pretty much impossible cause if it looks like one it's not really legal and tennogen artists are not allowed to modify the body shape so it won't really look like one even if we want to ^^ย 

ย 

Tbh, i wouldn't do it even if i could cause i'd like to think that i'll be able to make equally cool designs if not better one day ๐Ÿ™‚

One day I'll be able to open my chest plate up and blast the map so smithereens. ;-;

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, TheGuyver said:

One day I'll be able to open my chest plate up and blast the map so smithereens. ;-;

Hahaha hopefully we'll have one warframe with that power one day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, (XB1)rhymes2lyrics said:

I want that Rapier Skin but In a Dual Rapier form. I just want a Dual Rapier Prime and Slap this Skin on.ย ย 

I can help with the skin part but the dual thing you'll have to ask DE about it ^^

  • Satisfied 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
vor 1 Stunde schrieb HitsuSan:

Here's an update on Valkyr ๐Ÿ˜‰

valkyr already has the nicest backside ingame imo so this is just nothing less~

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...