Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

5 hours ago, Xydeth said:

as always ur skins color very well. these screens alone are eyecandy already~

Thanks cause i spend a LOT of time on those screens lol. And it took a while but you guys convinced me so now i'm making my skin 100% tintable which means i had to rethink a way to make them look ^^ i'm glad it looks like it's working well for you

5 hours ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Looks like Black Panther

WAKANDA FOREVER!

Damn you've got me XD

vor 9 Minuten schrieb HitsuSan:

[..]

sure does work out very nicely. i always cringe when i find some parts on skins i cant color since i have very specific colors i choose from always so it sometimes is more hassle to come up with a nice combination just cause some parts are stubborn in terms for color 😛

1 hour ago, DevilmanWeebSlayer said:

I never play as valkyr but I'll get the skin and have her displayed in the personal quarters. Your tennogen skins are top tier my friend.

Yea because of him,I create a credit cart just so that I can buy his excal skin... 😊👍

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Remember the Shinigami katana we've made? DE asked us to make some minor changes but we ended up making all sorts of improvements lol now it's super sharp and beautiful!

Here's the new version

D778DD8F024FA690680A76E82E120CB2D276D5B0259BD493E868560999C7A2C4918991456EE498A8

Looks good. Can we get a comparison with the old version? I'm don't remember what's changed.

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Remember the Shinigami katana we've made? DE asked us to make some minor changes but we ended up making all sorts of improvements lol now it's super sharp and beautiful!

Here's the new version

D778DD8F024FA690680A76E82E120CB2D276D5B0259BD493E868560999C7A2C4918991456EE498A8

I cannot wait to get my hands on this and Valkyr Leonessa!
Valkyr used to be one of my favorites, but her base skin started to show its age. Didn't really like the available tennogen skins that much, her prime version even less.
But oh god, THIS! Please yes I'll take it!

edit: i also really appreciate the fact that this skin has no innate uncolorable parts

17 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Here's the new version

Please tell me once we get a two handed katana (I can't remember the proper name) you can submit for this to be a two hander skin too 😮

3 hours ago, Valiant said:

Please tell me once we get a two handed katana (I can't remember the proper name) you can submit for this to be a two hander skin too 😮

I'll definitely make a new one similar that's meant to work well with that weapon... DE has to make it available first though ^^

Il y a 9 heures, HitsuSan a dit :

I'll definitely make a new one similar that's meant to work well with that weapon... DE has to make it available first though ^^

You mean something like a Nodachi ? Would it be a heavy blade skin ? *nerdgasm in progress*

2 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

You mean something like a Nodachi ? Would it be a heavy blade skin ? *nerdgasm in progress*

I'm telling you right now, i'm not doing a giant katana as a greatsword skin, it would be a wasted opportunity cause greatswords could be ridicolously good. Also big katanas are stupid, regular size katanas can bend just by looking at them wrong, a big one will look like it's already bending because of gravity XD 

When DE releases the 2h katana weapon we'll see 🙂

So hitsuSan, i kind of like your work they are realy cool...but why valkyr??? she's such an useless frame...just a little advice don't waste your time on frame that don't even exist( i'm serious...it was been 3 weeks since the last time i saw a valkyr, and i saw her in my inventory)..same goes for ivara or zephyr, but then again it's just an advice.
Anyway keep up the good work.

2 minutes ago, SkySorrow said:

So hitsuSan, i kind of like your work they are realy cool...but why valkyr??? she's such an useless frame...just a little advice don't waste your time on frame that don't even exist( i'm serious...it was been 3 weeks since the last time i saw a valkyr, and i saw her in my inventory)..same goes for ivara or zephyr, but then again it's just an advice.

Everyone has their opinion. That doesn't mean that everyone has to agree on the same thing.

Il y a 2 heures, SkySorrow a dit :

Actually, Hitsu San runned a poll to ask people what frame they would like him to do next. And surprisingly, Valkyr won. Maybe the reason why nobody plays Valkyr is because they need that nice Hitsu San touch on their Valkyr to play it again. 

3 hours ago, SkySorrow said:

1 hour ago, Marekthejester said:

Actually, Hitsu San runned a poll to ask people what frame they would like him to do next. And surprisingly, Valkyr won. Maybe the reason why nobody plays Valkyr is because they need that nice Hitsu San touch on their Valkyr to play it again. 

It's pretty simple, i've made a poll on twitter and the vast majority of players asked me for Valkyr so i did it 🙂 Oberon was in second place. I'm guessing they actually use the warframe or maybe they were all waiting for a cool skin to do so lol

Anyway i've got some cleaning up and maintenance work to do before starting a new one but i'm going to make another poll when i'm ready so be sure to keep up and let me know what you want to see next ;D

28 minutes ago, SkySorrow said:

ok....they just want to see dat ass... i get it.

13 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

It's pretty simple, i've made a poll on twitter and the vast majority of players asked me for Valkyr so i did it 🙂 Oberon was in second place. I'm guessing they actually use the warframe or maybe they were all waiting for a cool skin to do so lol

Anyway i've got some cleaning up and maintenance work to do before starting a new one but i'm going to make another poll when i'm ready so be sure to keep up and let me know what you want to see next ;D

Why won't you notice me senpai? :sadcry: My previous question went unanswered.:sad:

On another note, I would love to see you make a skin for Garuda. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next poll. :wink:

On 2019-01-14 at 7:19 PM, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I love both the Valkyr and the Katana skin.

Now I know this is probably a stretch (and probably wouldn't happen) but is there a chance you might be able to make some oni/succubi themed horns for Operators that don't take up the eye slots? Just forehead.

2 minutes ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Why won't you notice me senpai? :sadcry: My previous question went unanswered.:sad:

On another note, I would love to see you make a skin for Garuda. Well, I guess I'll have to wait for the next poll. :wink:

Sorry, i'm very busy and scatterbrained these days, i've read you question and forgot to answer ^^ Yes it's possible but you mouth mask or forehead mask are the same object so if you have your horns in the forehead slot you can't have a mouth mask.

2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Sorry, i'm very busy and scatterbrained these days, i've read you question and forgot to answer ^^ Yes it's possible but you mouth mask or forehead mask are the same object so if you have your horns in the forehead slot you can't have a mouth mask.

It's okay, I understand. :smile:

I don't mind not having a mouthpiece. I'm already forgoing the mouth piece with my operator (plus the umbral scarf seems to work just fine).

Archived