Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Haha i'm so happy you guys are all excited for Visage or Alata, in the mean time Setka got accepted and if they are going to implement the full fx as i've suggested it it's going to be a new feature for warframe cosmetics XD

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Well, i'm glad to be hated for that XD

Oh btw, i want to see all the screenshots pop up in here if you manage to buy some of my skins!

I will.... IF THEY WOULD RELEASE THEM ALREADY!!!!!! Seriously though, I've got $100 in my steam wallet that I'm sitting on waiting on Warframe stuff for.

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Haha, are you going to buy that many things? :D 

I'm actually waiting on some of the Prime Access accessory packs to make rounds again, but I'm dropping at least a good $25 as soon as they release this set. I'm getting the mag skin, nova skin, at least one of the frost skins, and probably two others in the mix as well.

I've been waiting a long time for Frost stuff as well. I had him in vanilla and I have him currently in prime. I'm hoping they're going to apply physics to his tennogen stuff since his regular iron coat appears to be stuck as such until they apparently decide to give him a visual redux. Their is another good thread on that one and what people want done to make his prime version more visually unique.

Also, down to $85 now. More plat for the plat god. >.>

5 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

It's decided, if they make Frost suit with cloth physics i'm going to make an 80' japanese school uniform skin...

Oh god, yes please. Alt helm for the Nova one that's going up currently with out the hat please too?

Nope, the cap haters can set their undies on fire and nothing is going to change about Visage. I'll tell you what... make a fund rising, collect like 2000 dollars and donate it to me, i'll use the money to make a Visage alt helmet with two caps XD

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Nope, the cap haters can set their undies on fire and nothing is going to change about Visage. I'll tell you what... make a fund rising, collect like 2000 dollars and donate it to me, i'll use the money to make a Visage alt helmet with two caps XD

For every 1000 $ following that you get an extra cap! At 5000 $ antimatter drop is replaced by a solid ball of caps that explode and deal 500% fashion damage.

Archived