Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Lacrima Dagger https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1819711679

and

Insidia Sword https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1819885862

(and yeah there's at typo on the dagger screenshot cause of a bug but i'm too busy to fix it for now ^^)

61C6B26F1AEC775C08CBBD8AD43870F72A9C55C5E32FD9B11B0D2C20C07AB6F76E3A7B3A2FEEABAF

Nice job,are you going to create some new chest armor next or what??? 😊👏👏

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Lacrima Dagger https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1819711679

and

Insidia Sword https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1819885862

(and yeah there's at typo on the dagger screenshot cause of a bug but i'm too busy to fix it for now ^^)

61C6B26F1AEC775C08CBBD8AD43870F72A9C55C5E32FD9B11B0D2C20C07AB6F76E3A7B3A2FEEABAF

Lovely, still eagerly oping for [DE] to enable Skins on Zaws. :<

• 3 weeks later...

Geez Louise... that looks amazing.

I'd seriously love to see your style on frames like Nezha, Hildryn or maybe Harrow... Nezha for one doesn't have a lot of great choice in skins, Hildryn is still non existent.

Still I love your work, hope ya keep going for years!

5 hours ago, WildFreaks said:

Geez Louise... that looks amazing.

I'd seriously love to see your style on frames like Nezha, Hildryn or maybe Harrow... Nezha for one doesn't have a lot of great choice in skins, Hildryn is still non existent.

Still I love your work, hope ya keep going for years!

Uhmm those are all cool warframes to work on but i think i'll let you guys choose with a poll :)

• 2 weeks later...
43 minutes ago, LogaMC1995 said:

Who enables Prime bits when customizing Oberon Prime anyway XD

It's not the Prime bits that are the issue. It's the shoulder plates, specifically the inability to equip Oberon's default shoulder plates on the Prime. Unless Hitsu plans on following the same route he did with Frost Emperor (creating custom shoulder armor specifically for the skin), then this skin will suffer the same issue as all of Oberon's other skins.

I'm wondering how a Gauss tennogen would look in your style... I'm actually curious, if you can even describe it that is, how would you go about the helmet? I'm just not a big fan of the helmets available so now I'm looking for tennogen options xD

Still that Oberon skin MIGHT make me pick up Oberon again... I'm not a big fan of that warframe but hey, skins breathe new life in warframes for me so who knows.

34 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

It's not the Prime bits that are the issue. It's the shoulder plates, specifically the inability to equip Oberon's default shoulder plates on the Prime. Unless Hitsu plans on following the same route he did with Frost Emperor (creating custom shoulder armor specifically for the skin), then this skin will suffer the same issue as all of Oberon's other skins.

I did custom shoulderpads exactly like with Frost Emperor :)

19 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

I'm wondering how a Gauss tennogen would look in your style... I'm actually curious, if you can even describe it that is, how would you go about the helmet? I'm just not a big fan of the helmets available so now I'm looking for tennogen options xD

Still that Oberon skin MIGHT make me pick up Oberon again... I'm not a big fan of that warframe but hey, skins breathe new life in warframes for me so who knows.

Ahh i don't know :D It takes me a long time to develop an helmet that's fitting for the warframe and even so usually people at DE will ask me to change stuff significantly so there's no way i can imagine something like that on the fly lol. But the cool thing about it is that i don't come up with an idea and then i make it, it's not that easy, it takes a lot of time and corrections and iterations before ending up with a product that looks good no matter what :)

11 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Are you working on chest armor? 🤔😁 I know its to late for next round but im hoping to see either way....

Mh no i'm not :) maybe for the next round because i already know i'm going to have to work on Oberon again since he's not going to be in this tennogen (cause it doesn't fit the warframe aesthetic i've been told) and i probably won't have time to work on a new skin in the next few months cause i'm busy on other games for a while. I will probably rework Oberon and make something small like a chest armor but right now i have no idea ^^

I can tell you that i'm done with the sculpting of Suprema V2 (Heavy Sword) and Reil is working on making it ready for the next round and it's going to look soooooo good XD

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Ahh i don't know :D It takes me a long time to develop an helmet that's fitting for the warframe and even so usually people at DE will ask me to change stuff significantly so there's no way i can imagine something like that on the fly lol. But the cool thing about it is that i don't come up with an idea and then i make it, it's not that easy, it takes a lot of time and corrections and iterations before ending up with a product that looks good no matter what :)

Yea I figured it wouldn't be that easy :p

But hey, your process seems to work incredibly well so there's really no need to switch the formula. 

8 minutes ago, Kerberos-3 said:

Perfect. You, my good sir, not only saved this skin, but also indirectly saved all of Oberon's other skins with that statement. 

Well actually... you can change Frost's shoulders in a TennoGen cause it's still using the default model, however Oberon Prime's shoulders are inaccessible because of the fact they aren't apart of the default model, rather the Prime's model. Oberon's default shoulders can still be changed and retextured, but not his Prime variant's.

Archived