Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

14 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Is DE really doesn't realize that is 2 little change that no 1 really care and that design is cool and we are watching him on back 80% of the time....this is so not important that is sad that they are forcing you for this ridiculous change... instead you need to finish with this and move along on next project...its just not fair

I believe they just want to help and make the best product possible. Also the fact that the change seems very little is because i put 100% of my skills to make the changes  they ask but also keep the same vibe and feel of my original idea :) It's super hard sometimes 

• 4 weeks later...
On 2020-02-09 at 10:06 PM, M1litarist said:

Hello.

I would like to know if you are going to make any kind of skin for dual swords. This weapon type is rather lacking in terms of fashion and I really like your art style.

Hey there! I would love to but DE's not allowing it 😞 

On 2020-02-09 at 9:06 PM, M1litarist said:

Hello.

I would like to know if you are going to make any kind of skin for dual swords. This weapon type is rather lacking in terms of fashion and I really like your art style.

We need gang up on DE as they won't let our creators do anything there. Enough poking plus pending Devstream so pop it in there and we'll see where it goes

• 1 month later...

Nono! Nothing has happened, it appears there's some issue with how warframes hold heavy blade in general and they're looking into it. It's not a Suprema problem per se so it's going to be investigated and possibly solved in the quickest way possible!

On 2020-04-05 at 10:00 PM, HitsuSan said:

You can tell i've made it cause it's white and some other bright color XD

xD you should sooo try that out it'll be hilarious xD. I was thinking too how Nova's Atomica reminds me of your work, think you've influenced the dev team my friend: good job too :)

16 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

xD you should sooo try that out it'll be hilarious xD. I was thinking too how Nova's Atomica reminds me of your work, think you've influenced the dev team my friend: good job too 🙂

I think all tennogen is been influencing DE from the very beginning 😉

On 2020-04-10 at 1:01 AM, Blitzkrieguk said:

Hi HitsuSan, I was wondering what your colour's were for this Oberon design? I grabbed one my self.

Ohhh thank you! I use the original Youkai ones, white blue and golden... they are my favorite colors 😄 But i'm also a fan of Oberon's vanilla colors

On 2020-04-13 at 7:48 AM, HitsuSan said:

Ohhh thank you! I use the original Youkai ones, white blue and golden... they are my favorite colors 😄 But i'm also a fan of Oberon's vanilla colors

What I meant was what were the exact colours you used when designing this Oberon? I really liked the blue and the colour used for the accents. Thought I could take note to maybe utilize them on other frames. 

Here's my Oberon:

4BYYwtH.jpg

11 hours ago, Blitzkrieguk said:

What I meant was what were the exact colours you used when designing this Oberon? I really liked the blue and the colour used for the accents. Thought I could take note to maybe utilize them on other frames. 

Here's my Oberon:

4BYYwtH.jpg

OoooH 😄 Is this Jeans Oberon? I love the color scheme!

I don't remember the exact colors, it's so hard to tell but i can suggest you looking into very saturated ones, that's generally what i go for accents 😉

• 4 weeks later...

Hey HitsuSan! I was wondering if you were ever planning on making a fist skin, I love your art style so much and would love to wear some knuckles in your style! Especially since we haven't gotten any fist skins yet! I'll love whatever you put out regardless even if you don't do them though!

3 hours ago, Steel_Sentry said:

Hey HitsuSan! I was wondering if you were ever planning on making a fist skin, I love your art style so much and would love to wear some knuckles in your style! Especially since we haven't gotten any fist skins yet! I'll love whatever you put out regardless even if you don't do them though!

Hey 🙂 I thought about it and made some sketches but they're so small so there's not much you can do to be creative... which means i might be able to do something nice but it probably wont be worth the price you'll have to pay to get it you know? And when i also have the choice to make a heavy sword like Suprema instead i prefer spending my time to make you something much more substantial and truly worth your hard earned money.

I hope i'm expressing it the right way and you don't get it like "cause i'd like to get paid" lol XD

3 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Hey 🙂 I thought about it and made some sketches but they're so small so there's not much you can do to be creative... which means i might be able to do something nice but it probably wont be worth the price you'll have to pay to get it you know? And when i also have the choice to make a heavy sword like Suprema instead i prefer spending my time to make you something much more substantial and truly worth your hard earned money.

I hope i'm expressing it the right way and you don't get it like "cause i'd like to get paid" lol XD

Man, I understand. I would absolutely pay that full price though, most of the fist weapons are just so clunky and ugly, especially the tekko prime, and the only current solution is ringers, which look okay, but then my fists are always jingling! Plus, it'd be the only one on the market, so anyone who uses fist weapons would most likely get your skin. 👀

1 minute ago, Steel_Sentry said:

Man, I understand. I would absolutely pay that full price though, most of the fist weapons are just so clunky and ugly, especially the tekko prime, and the only current solution is ringers, which look okay, but then my fists are always jingling! Plus, it'd be the only one on the market, so anyone who uses fist weapons would most likely get your skin. 👀

1 minute ago, Steel_Sentry said:

I'll think about it, maybe i can make something non intrusive that doesn't take much time to develop.... you're probably going to be the only one to buy it but ok XD

6 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'll think about it, maybe i can make something non intrusive that doesn't take much time to develop.... you're probably going to be the only one to buy it but ok XD

Hey, I know another guy that would want them! Lol

Archived