Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

3 minutes ago, Senketsu_ said:

I am going to ROCK that Excal skin SO HARD. IT WILL BE GLORIOUS!!!!

Oh boy i can't wait to see all the badass freakish Caduto hanging out in the relay... all balck of course XD

3 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Congratulations Hitsu, Caduto did it this round, hopefully we can see emperor on the next one. 

Hide contents

the only thing I didn't like is having all 3 Excalibur skins I wanted being packed in the same batch while we keep stuck with 3 customization slots... I guess I'm getting and putting some forma on a second Excal xD

You're doing an amazing job with your skins, and I'm glad of DE being devs able to see such talent and effort on community members (this goes for every cobtent creator too) greetings! :D

Thanks a lot LegioN :) Yeah Emperor wasn't really ready until yesterday, i've missed the deadline even if i've tried very hard to make it.... i almost ruined it too cause it was looking very bad >__> it won't happen again. I'm glad too that DE is giving us this cool chance :)

3 minutes ago, NovusNova said:

Nice to see your Excalibur Skin accepted, congratulations.

I do understand where DE are coming from when they say its very similar to Ash and Ash Prime.

Either way, looks like Excalibur may be coming out of "Arsenal Stasis" once this next batch of tennogen are released. 

Thanks NovusNova :) Haha come on let's be real though, it's just that tail that looks like ash, there's nothing else about it in there ^^ 

Yep, can't wait to play with excal once again myself :D so excited!

1 minute ago, Novatico said:

*Sees Caduto got accepted* Looks like I'm gonna be helping Htisu again with another bill thanks to this tennogen wave that is coming.

*Waits patiently for Sexcalibro Umbrella to use it on*

:D My bill will thank you!

Forget about Umbra though... it's time... it's time to move on, there are other skins out there just waiting for you my friend XD

At this point I feel like you and Faven should just be hired seeing as pretty much all of your skins usually get accepted. XD I feel like the Emperor skin may have been accepted if you had a bit more time to work on it. I was sad to see that the Veseel Syandana didn't make it though, I will definitely be getting the Caduto skin though.

2 minutes ago, Blaqsailens said:

At this point I feel like you and Faven should just be hired seeing as pretty much all of your skins usually get accepted. XD I feel like the Emperor skin may have been accepted if you had a bit more time to work on it. I was sad to see that the Veseel Syandana didn't make it though, I will definitely be getting the Caduto skin though.

Yeah it was in a bad state a couple of days ago :) Next time, you've waited for Alata, you can wait for Emperor too XD

My syandanas are always a gamble, i make them cause i like to play with vfx but for the same reasons they need more work to be implemented correctly and who knows if they like me playing with such a delicate subject ecc ^^ so i'm not surprised they didn't get in right away. We'll see in the future!

13 minutes ago, novabjorn said:

Hey Hitsu, congrats on Caduto getting in (like that's a surprise)!

Lol thanks novabjorn ^^ did your mirage got picked as well? Damn it's so cool that everybody is doing all this cool stuff, congratulations!

On 7/21/2016 at 7:09 PM, HitsuSan said:

If they make another one next year i'ts going to be better cause i'll have more time to prepare and i won't be spending that much to fly there ^^

Also if you think Emperor looks nice on the new model preview check it out on a proper engine ^^ 

*Spits out beverage successfully scaring the crap out of my dog*

Great! Now it's gonna be 100x more worth the wait for this skin! Amazing! I do like the new presentation colors too. Nice new Ice King!

Congrats on Caduto by the way! But sorry to see your syandanas didn't get in. I'll have wait to give one or two of them as gifts ( A few concepts I work with joined when they saw your work.). I also really wanted to test out Vessel with Hagoromo to see what the patterns look like together. Not to mention that they come from the same source but that's an added bonus. I will simply have to wait to try them together! :)

8 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

*Spits out beverage successfully scaring the crap out of my dog*

Great! Now it's gonna be 100x more worth the wait for this skin! Amazing! I do like the new presentation colors too. Nice new Ice King!

Congrats on Caduto by the way! But sorry to see your syandanas didn't get in. I'll have wait to give one or two of them as gifts ( A few concepts I work with joined when they saw your work.). I also really wanted to test out Vessel with Hagoromo to see what the patterns look like together. Not to mention that they come from the same source but that's an added bonus. I will simply have to wait to try them together! :)

:) Yeah lots of people disappointed by my syandanas not getting in. We'll see in the future :) even setka had to wait.

On 7/23/2016 at 8:26 PM, HitsuSan said:

:) Yeah lots of people disappointed by my syandanas not getting in. We'll see in the future :) even setka had to wait.

Hope the Vulpe gets in next round, very lovely design. I was really surprised it didn't make it.

Just now, Belgard said:

Hope the Vulpe gets in next round, very lovely design. I was really surprised it didn't make it.

Thanks Belgard :)  I'll have to investigate about that, i'll see if i can make it happen for the next round don't worry ;)

21 minutes ago, Ambiroa said:

Do you (and tennogen artists in general) receive feedback from DE designers, or how does it work for you to improve the iterations to their liking?

Pretty much we use a technique called try and pray XD

7 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Pretty much we use a technique called try and pray XD

I heard about this technique, I believe it was conceived by shaolin monks, and eventually resulted in the praying mantis-style!

xD

I'd like to but it's still unavailable ^^ I'll wait probably till next week to see if they unlock it, otherwise we'll have to wait. I was thinking about making a skin for Rhino next but i have to finish another thing before that :) 

1 hour ago, [DE]Rebecca said:

Tenno!

You may have caught last week's announcement about the next round of TennoGen (which we aim to release in late August), but we've got two big announcements today too!

1) Next Round Decided September 8th!
Yes, we're giving lots of warning this time! The next round is being decided September 8th, 2016!

2) All Warframes* are now available!
Yes that's right, all Warframes (except Equinox) are now available for TennoGen content creation!
- Atlas
- Ash
- Banshee
- Ember
- Ivara
- Inaros
- Hydroid
- Limbo
- Nezha
- Oberon
- Saryn
- Trinity
- Wukong

All necessary assets are here: https://warframe.com/steamworkshop/help/index.php?page=content-files-and-examples

Enjoy!

C:

I'm pretty sure you've already seen it. Now the world is yours xD

Archived