Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 minute ago, novabjorn said:

I definitely think it's reminiscent of Ash, mostly the helmet looks like Scorpion or Ash Prime. Also, Excalibur and Ash probably have the most similar body male bodies in the game.

Oh yeah the helmet look like Scorpion in shape for sure but the body is not even close except cause it's mostly human shaped. But when you make it like that you're right cause now that i think about it Excal and Ash are the only two male warframes with a mostly human shaped body (with very small differences compared to the others). I never though about it that way : \ 

Well i'll be sure to differentiate them a lot if i make a Ash skin ^^

1 minute ago, Major_Phantom said:

The gray-based default color and the helm really make it look like Ash, I'm amazed honestly you didn't notice :/

I honestly didn't noticed they're the only two male warframes with similar bodies ^^ That's probably cause i'm used to use ash prime and he's got huge shoulderpads that make him look very different from excal. Now that i think about it... those shoulderpads will be a problem when making a skin for Ash... like a HUGE problem...

Congrats on the Caduto skin....i can't wait its like the rebirth of Excalibur.... He looks like a ninja should....instead of a horn he now bares a crown trimed in gold showing his status as king among the tenno....he will now be my immortal melee only build now if we could just get the scarf that excal. Ubra has around his neck as a syadana ?? that with the Caduto skin would be heaven just close your eyes and take a look... thanks...you are a god

#Excalibur was the first

#I melee only

1 minute ago, Profit62 said:

Congrats on the Caduto skin....i can't wait its like the rebirth of Excalibur.... He looks like a ninja should....instead of a horn he now bares a crown trimed in gold showing his status as king among the tenno....he will now be my immortal melee only build now if we could just get the scarf that excal. Ubra has around his neck as a syadana ?? that with the Caduto skin would be heaven just close your eyes and take a look... thanks...you are a god

#Excalibur was the first

#I melee only

I'm gonna cry. If that's all true then yay Nezha (The tiny rolling firework is finally in!!) but no Equinox awww. But that is three skins in one.. Oh well.. Maybe someday..

Ash would be cool to see next. I'd also love to see Atlas, Nezha, Rhino, Limbo, or Inaros (To be honest, if anyone could make something for Inaros and his paw feet I'd be impressed.) I'm rooting for Ash, Rhino, and Nezha the most!! It's gonna be worth it no matter what it is though. Skins for everyone someday hopefully! Sometimes good looking skins will make me try a frame I'd otherwise ignore forever (Like now I'm totally gonna use Cal because of the skin. Thanks Hitsu)

But now that I think about it, you have Ice King Frost I hope we'll be seeing Gunter Limbo, penguin style soon. 

35 minutes ago, Espelonia said:

Sometimes good looking skins will make me try a frame I'd otherwise ignore forever (Like now I'm totally gonna use Cal because of the skin. Thanks Hitsu)

But now that I think about it, you have Ice King Frost I hope we'll be seeing Gunter Limbo, penguin style soon. 

You're welcome :D it's always cool to see that happen!

30 minutes ago, matto said:

Ember :)

Nope, you know what i think about Ember...

32 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Nope, you know what i think about Ember...

I know ;)

Anyway, didn't have time to congratulate you for Caduto. Glad it got accepted :)

I guess we'll have to wait another round for your syandanas. But I think the next round if for you. The shortline is very close though.

Anyway, keep up the good work mate ! And get some rest, you deserve it !

1 minute ago, matto said:

I know ;)

Anyway, didn't have time to congratulate you for Caduto. Glad it got accepted :)

I guess we'll have to wait another round for your syandanas. But I think the next round if for you. The shortline is very close though.

Anyway, keep up the good work mate ! And get some rest, you deserve it !

Haha rest? XD I'm already working on something cool...

5 hours ago, Espelonia said:

Yeah.. that sounds interesting but do you ever sleep?? XD

Do i ever what? XD Never heard of such activity... (actually yes, about not enough every day)

5 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Limbo. 

Limbo.

plz

LIMBO.

I beg you. Limbo needs moar swag.

I'm probably going to do an Ash skin just to stop Ash fans to whine over Caduto. I'll think about what i could do for Limbo in the mean time ;) Maybe i'll make it next as soon as i have a cool idea, probably after Nyx.

11 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Do i ever what? XD Never heard of such activity... (actually yes, about not enough every day)

I'm probably going to do an Ash skin just to stop Ash fans to whine over Caduto. I'll think about what i could do for Limbo in the mean time ;) Maybe i'll make it next as soon as i have a cool idea, probably after Nyx.

I think you should just do what you want to do, don't do it just to please people, create the skin that you want for the frame that you like.

Archived