Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, derp215 said:

I think you should just do what you want to do, don't do it just to please people, create the skin that you want for the frame that you like.

I can do both, if you think about it you are the one that's buying my skins so it's just natural that i want to please the crowd :) Of course i'm not going to do something it don't enjoy (i'll probably never touch Atlas just so you know...i couldn't fix that warframe even if i make the most beautiful skin ever created if i can't change the proportions) so you can be sure that when i'm saying or asking something about what's next it's because i'm perfectly fine with all of the choices i'm giving you :)

2 hours ago, Evanescent said:

*screeches for Limbo skin*

*smirks when thinking about how much the purists are going to be pissed when that particular skin comes to the workshop"

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Of course i'm not going to do something it don't enjoy (i'll probably never touch Atlas just so you know...i couldn't fix that warframe even if i make the most beautiful skin ever created if i can't change the proportions)

*Heart Shatters*

Guess I'll get my curiosities out, what are your opinions of Rhino/Inaros/Nezha? 

3 minutes ago, Shoryuk-EN- said:

@HitsuSan I dont know if you are taking requests, but can you make a skin for Limbo? He is in dire need for a new skin, and DE continues to ignore him.

Sincerely,

A Fan.

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm probably going to do an Ash skin just to stop Ash fans to whine over Caduto. I'll think about what i could do for Limbo in the mean time ;) Maybe i'll make it next as soon as i have a cool idea, probably after Nyx.

Much excitement for Limbo stuff. Nyx, less so because of the skin that just got made for her and I like that one a whole lot, but Limbo's gonna be a must-buy. He's easily one of my favorite frames, and while the gentleman look is really fun and always fashionable, I'd love to see what you can cook up for him. 

40 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Much excitement for Limbo stuff. Nyx, less so because of the skin that just got made for her and I like that one a whole lot, but Limbo's gonna be a must-buy. He's easily one of my favorite frames, and while the gentleman look is really fun and always fashionable, I'd love to see what you can cook up for him. 

About Nyx... Yeah you may think so cause that skin (Athena?) is very nice but... You know what i mean XD But it's going to take a while so no need for waiting, even for Limbo.

I really think Banshee or Saryn need a good skin if you're up to that, Hitsu. You've been my favorite artist alongside Fredaven to date and I'd love to see something for one of my two favorite frames. Especially Saryn. Something beautiful I can include with the prime bits all over her.

Or Trinity. Trinity's cool too.

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I can do both, if you think about it you are the one that's buying my skins so it's just natural that i want to please the crowd :) Of course i'm not going to do something it don't enjoy (i'll probably never touch Atlas just so you know...i couldn't fix that warframe even if i make the most beautiful skin ever created if i can't change the proportions) so you can be sure that when i'm saying or asking something about what's next it's because i'm perfectly fine with all of the choices i'm giving you :)

*smirks when thinking about how much the purists are going to be pissed when that particular skin comes to the workshop"

*polishes knife while thinking Hitsu-san better not be hyping up for nothing*

*puts knife back*

2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

About Nyx... Yeah you may think so cause that skin (Athena?) is very nice but... You know what i mean XD

*slow clap* well played, Hitsu. It's always fun to see what you make, but I don't like everything you do. Caduto wasn't really my cup of tea, and Hagoromo was the same. They look good, but not something I'd throw my wallet for tbh. 

2 minutes ago, WingedCrusade said:

Banshee or Saryn

Both have deluxe skins, so I don't think he'll do those because there are other frames that need some love. Like Limbo.

4 minutes ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

*slow clap* well played, Hitsu. It's always fun to see what you make, but I don't like everything you do. Caduto wasn't really my cup of tea, and Hagoromo was the same. They look good, but not something I'd throw my wallet for tbh. 

Both have deluxe skins, so I don't think he'll do those because there are other frames that need some love. Like Limbo.

Yeah but Saryn's normal skins are ugly with horrible colorations and patterns, and her premium skin overlaps all the neat prime bits and armor.

Banshee is. Well. Banshee.

I'll take whatever Hitsu makes though, all his skins look awesome in my opinion, and his recent skin for Zeph has gotten me to play what was one of my favorite to play frames for the first time in the longest time. Now she plays beautiful, AAAAND looks beautiful!

Just now, WingedCrusade said:

Yeah but Saryn's normal skins are ugly with horrible colorations and patterns, and her premium skin overlaps all the neat prime bits and armor.

Banshee is. Well. Banshee.

I know (although I love Saryn Prime's normal skin and color options), but there are frames that have no alternatives that could really use skins first. Besides, the Soprana skin looks pretty damn good IMO. Doubtful people would pay cash for something when there's a skin for plat that also looks really good.

3 hours ago, WingedCrusade said:

I really think Banshee or Saryn need a good skin if you're up to that, Hitsu. You've been my favorite artist alongside Fredaven to date and I'd love to see something for one of my two favorite frames. Especially Saryn. Something beautiful I can include with the prime bits all over her.

Or Trinity. Trinity's cool too.

Ohh thanks a lot :D Although those two warframes are two of my favorites and they both look amazing already, TrickshotMcGee is right about that, i'll probably make a skin for those one day but it's not going to be soon for sure ^^

3 hours ago, Evanescent said:

*polishes knife while thinking Hitsu-san better not be hyping up for nothing*

*puts knife back*

... i need to remember to shut up sometimes XD

3 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

Haha i know i know, and you'll have to wait months anyway (between me making the skin and all the selection process) so you'd better enjoy what you can get now if it's of your liking of course :) But when i get to make that Nyx skin you'll be remembering this XD You know.. just saying XD

3 hours ago, TrickshotMcGee said:

I know (although I love Saryn Prime's normal skin and color options), but there are frames that have no alternatives that could really use skins first. Besides, the Soprana skin looks pretty damn good IMO. Doubtful people would pay cash for something when there's a skin for plat that also looks really good.

They'll do if it's good enough... but let's face it, there's no way it could possibly be that good with the awful Banshee vanilla body with those stupid shoes...

3 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

I am not saying you should do Ash but you should totally do Ash. :) Or Ember, those two have been long forgotten.

I'm not saying i'm going to do Ash, but i'm probably doing Ash. Not Ember though, i've said why so many times ^^

21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm actually not doing neither Limbo or Ash right now XD I'm working on something different that you will find very cool ...

Oh~ A mystery frame is it? Yesssssssssssssss! Can't wait to see it.

Seems like everyone wants either Ash or Limbo right now though. So if it's not them I'm actually very curious about what it is. :)

1 hour ago, Espelonia said:

Oh~ A mystery frame is it? Yesssssssssssssss! Can't wait to see it.

Seems like everyone wants either Ash or Limbo right now though. So if it's not them I'm actually very curious about what it is. :)

Oh but i've never said it's a warframe :> It's something special and i'll probably be able to finish it quite quickly so... have a little patience :)

I'm actually even trying to make something else on top of that for you guys but i need some confirmations for that, we'll see ^^

(so many secrets going on XD )

Is it a weapon skin?

I can't wait to see what it is! 

Btw, after seeing alata's pulse energy on helmet, what other effects can you do? Are you allowed to do skins with, dunno, some kind of energy veins flooding through the frame's body or something? Dunno, just me and my curiosity xd

2 minutes ago, -----LegioN----- said:

Is it a weapon skin?

I can't wait to see what it is! 

Btw, after seeing alata's pulse energy on helmet, what other effects can you do? Are you allowed to do skins with, dunno, some kind of energy veins flooding through the frame's body or something? Dunno, just me and my curiosity xd

I could but i can't ^^. In order to do that you have to create the base model with the fx in mind so i can totally do it on something like a helmet cause i am the one creating it but the base model it's already done so you can't really do that type of fx. It's easy to do flickering and stuff like that but nice, smooth and flowing effects like in Alata's helmet can't be done on the whole body effectively.

Archived