Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

21 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh but i've never said it's a warframe :> It's something special and i'll probably be able to finish it quite quickly so... have a little patience :)

I'm actually even trying to make something else on top of that for you guys but i need some confirmations for that, we'll see ^^

(so many secrets going on XD )

Mayby you are projecting Kavat armor.

But for real i think that its Liset or Mantis skin. (btw have they made Scmitar and Xphios accessable for Tennogen?)

4 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Mayby you are projecting Kavat armor.

But for real i think that its Liset or Mantis skin. (btw have they made Scmitar and Xphios accessable for Tennogen?)

Nice guess :D who knows!

(i have no idea)

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I could but i can't ^^. In order to do that you have to create the base model with the fx in mind so i can totally do it on something like a helmet cause i am the one creating it but the base model it's already done so you can't really do that type of fx. It's easy to do flickering and stuff like that but nice, smooth and flowing effects like in Alata's helmet can't be done on the whole body effectively.

Thank you! Hopefully DE allows artists to create or at least modify the base model of warframes, this way you could let your mind run free someday. 

20 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

Or at least add meshes, not totally recreate the base one. Add meshes like rings on a shoulder, or spikes, or bracers

That will still needs rigging so it's not much different than making a new model unfortunately (maybe a little easier but since you're already doing the work...)

28 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

I just recoloring my Alata Mag Skin.. It seem the Metal part of the helmet are un-colorable Now..  it now become Black/Silver Metallic Piece of Metal... 

I'm already looking into it ;)

5 hours ago, Blood_Poppy said:

thanks to the God's..!! :D

Already found the problem (it was not all my fault this time XD yay! still there's something i did wrong though >_> so i'm fixing it right away), it should be patched next week ;)

4 hours ago, RavenScourge said:

woah, these are awesome! 

33 minutes ago, (PS4)ChrismoJames said:

Very nice work! Any hints on what your next project will be since now all warframes (except equinox) are available on the tool?

Thank you :) My next project it's something unexpected that you'll never going to guess, it should be ready by early next week so no need to speculate that much XD My next warframe is probably going to be Ash at this point (i still say probably cause i really decide the day i start working on it). There are two other things i'm working on atm, one is just for added content, nothing really big but it should be nice if it ends up going through, the other one well... are you console guys ready for some content? You already know it's coming ;) (still not 100% sure atm).

47 minutes ago, Blood_Poppy said:

Yeay.. Thanks Again...

No need to thank me, in fact if you notice any problem or if something looks weird please let me know! You guys are the best way i can have to check all of this stuff. 

Fun fact, on the Dojo you should not have the black metallic problem. I've been confirmed it's a bug from DE and they just need to switch a button on the next patch to fix it. What i'm changing, if there's time to implement it at the same time, is a minor change to give you more coloring options for those metallic parts (from dimmer to super saturated if you want).

1 hour ago, Djolltax said:

Please tell me you're considering an Ash skin soon. I will single-handedly shove all my money into my computer if you so much as announce it.

I haven't started yet cause i'm working on something else but... yes i'll probably be making Ash next :)

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Alright.. how much is it? ^^ Just be patient though, i'm not sure it will be ready by the next round on september but who knows ;)

Oh don't worry. I'll be hanging around for quite a while :D

On 12/31/2015 at 8:19 AM, HitsuSan said:

Hello space ninjas!

I've managed to finish a new surprise skin, everyone hail the rulerof ice:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=727935543

--> EMPEROR Frost:

Hide contents

0F7300CC6F2ACAD1C8DD48C560CC43D1374E48A7

Reveal hidden contents

506952E5BED7532B13CAC9876E56F797914098EE

You know... I actually noted this was on steam after the tennogen round. I said it in one of the other threads about set bias, but I'll say it again here. I really wish this was in if only to add diversity. That being said, I really want this skin anyway. >.> Daddy loves his frost.

2 hours ago, Cortanis said:

You know... I actually noted this was on steam after the tennogen round. I said it in one of the other threads about set bias, but I'll say it again here. I really wish this was in if only to add diversity. That being said, I really want this skin anyway. >.> Daddy loves his frost.

What's the bias about? Anyway i've published it the same day as the deadline but it wasn't good enough so in the 2 days after i've changed it a lot and it became super popular in a second. It really wasn't good when i first published it so no wonder it didn't get in but now it's ready to rock and if i can manage to find the time and maybe upgrade my pc i might even add some more details before release (i wouldn't count on that too much though, i'm so busy i don't even know where to find the time to sleep anymore lately... but who knows!).

Anyway i'm glad you like it! :)

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

What's the bias about?

Some people are getting butt hurt about series of skins coming out at the same time or in succession. They're feeling that the picks are becoming rigged in favor of people doing the frames as a series rather than allowing stand alone skins to shine more. Meh, not really much of a thing.

I guess some people is getting a little salty because their work needs some improvements before being accepted by the devs, while some other artists (like Fredaven and HitsuSan, for example) are able to create lots of quality content practically on every try.

3 hours ago, -----LegioN----- said:

I guess some people is getting a little salty because their work needs some improvements before being accepted by the devs, while some other artists (like Fredaven and HitsuSan, for example) are able to create lots of quality content practically on every try.

I think that's part of it and to some degree others not getting the skins they wanted to buy accepted.

There are only two sets though and they are both well done. It's only normal that if you keep a quality standard and you make a series they are going to get in. I don't see many skins that should be in not getting picked really ^^ More often than not i feel like DE is giving a chance to works that are not quite there yet with the average selections (at least one or two at every wave, nothing crazy) just to push or reward the content creators who are trying.

Archived