Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, JakCrow said:

I like the more mechanical, less organic look of the Frost skin. I've never been a big fan of the semi-organic appearance of most of the frames.

I actually like it but not when the deatails are just there to be there ^^ I'm very glad you like Emperor, thanks!!

Just now, novabjorn said:

My zephyr skin was showing up all black for some players when it launched, it was sorted pretty quickly. Never fun to see your work get broken though.

I believe the roughness map is missing XD that was kinda an important thing...

In the recent update which added the Tennis Ball Nova skin, I couldn't help but notice the sleek black trimmings of the Visage skin were changed to a much lighter grey- a lighter grey that can't be changed whatsoever and frankly sullies the whole colour theme I had.

I just want to ask... why? What was wrong with the black? 

The texture work around her rump has also been changed for the worse; darker and with far less detail. It just looks like poor, flat where it used to have depth!

Here's a screenshot demonstrating the downgrade in texture quality, as well as the comparison between the original black and newer silver.

Spoiler

4I7htCd.jpg (944×660)

Is the silver just a bug? Because it just reeeeally doesn't fit. This skin was absolutely perfect, but now it's unusable. The needles reduction of detail on her rump also makes the skin look far more... eh.

P.S: Apologies for salt. Infection has me rather irate.

At first I thought half of these things were just my terrible laptop being terrible but now I'm just confused and I'll have to make do.

6 hours ago, Blaqsailens said:

I noticed :( It's fine though! XD Can't wait for the excalibur skin!

2tKySff.jpg

YvjFnv1.jpg

5Ry7If7.jpg

This however is driving me crazy and I'm trying my best not to complain but it catches my eye.

JOQb72W.jpg

IZ50aio.jpg

h7V9YWa.jpg

UROpobE.jpg

BWYjzrF.jpg

These are only a few examples of zephyr colors. (I have way too many to show and I'm so lazy.) Just a few burbs in different stances. (Because I have a stance collecting problem.) Sorry about these horrible screenshots I wanted her legs in there too. I'm not gonna even go into what troubles me with the other skins. Other people are doing a pretty good job and I'm only here to voice my concerns with everyone else but to be honest at this point I think everyone knows. Thank you to those who got through this mess.

On another note, still super excited for this mystery skin! Hopefully, more fashion shenanigans! :)

4 hours ago, Tiddlerdoo said:

In the recent update which added the Tennis Ball Nova skin, I couldn't help but notice the sleek black trimmings of the Visage skin were changed to a much lighter grey- a lighter grey that can't be changed whatsoever and frankly sullies the whole colour theme I had.

I just want to ask... why? What was wrong with the black? 

P.S: Apologies for salt. Infection has me rather irate.

The reason is simple... it's bug. There was a bug on the metal (too black and almost untintable) and with the today's patch that should have been fixed but it actually broke everything else. I'm sorry about it but it's actually out of my control ^^ (meanings i didn't do anything to cause this problems). What i can do though is to freak out, run around my home like the home alone kid screaming and then calm down and send a message to DE explaining the problem... i've already did that 10 minutes after the patch ^^

I'm so sorry guys, i'm sure they'll fix it asap!

As of the mysterious object being developed... we'll announce it tomorrow! Keep your eyes open :D

2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

The reason is simple... it's bug. There was a bug on the metal (too black and almost untintable) and with the today's patch that should have been fixed but it actually broke everything else. I'm sorry about it but it's actually out of my control ^^ (meanings i didn't do anything to cause this problems). What i can do though is to freak out, run around my home like the home alone kid screaming and then calm down and send a message to DE explaining the problem... i've already did that 10 minutes after the patch ^^

I'm so sorry guys, i'm sure they'll fix it asap!

As of the mysterious object being developed... we'll announce it tomorrow! Keep your eyes open :D

Sorry DE keeps breaking your stuff. Thanks for the information on this as well. (To be honest Hagoromo's glass wings don't bother me as much as 90% of the rest of the game right now...)

I can barely wait. I'm expecting anything from a kavat in a blazer to more hat helmets for frames. :)

24 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

The reason is simple... it's bug.

Ah. I had a feeling that could have been the case. Glad to hear it (That it's not permanent) and I hope it gets fixed soon!

Though is the other issue I mentioned a result of similar bug? There was a vague mention of changing some of your skins in the patch notes and I'm not sure if that was one of the changes or not.

5 minutes ago, Tiddlerdoo said:

Ah. I had a feeling that could have been the case. Glad to hear it (That it's not permanent) and I hope it gets fixed soon!

Though is the other issue I mentioned a result of similar bug? There was a vague mention of changing some of your skins in the patch notes and I'm not sure if that was one of the changes or not.

I've submitted one change on my end which was just a slightly brighter color under the metals in the diffuse map (again, nothing to do with the Blackness and difficulty to color the metals, that was a bug on DE end) but i haven't touched the materials at all. What you're seeing right now is the result of the models missing one entire texture (or at least that's what i'm guessing it's happening, educated guess) which is the roughness map... the map responsible to tell at the engine how much every material should reflect light. Since it's missing i'm guessing it's all white causing the model to reflect ZERO light making it 100% matte, you can only see the distinct difference in where and where not the model should look metallic or not. 

Nothing you're seeing right now it's looking how it's supposed to look, it's 100% wrong, including the metallic areas and those grey areas you were mentioning. What a mess ^^

1 hour ago, Espelonia said:

On another note, still super excited for this mystery skin! Hopefully, more fashion shenanigans! :)

Not a skin, definitely fashion though :D You'll need it if you want to be dressed properly to kill stuff around looking fantastic!

8 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I've submitted one change on my end which was just a slightly brighter color under the metals in the diffuse map (again, nothing to do with the Blackness and difficulty to color the metals, that was a bug on DE end) but i haven't touched the materials at all. What you're seeing right now is the result of the models missing one entire texture (or at least that's what i'm guessing it's happening, educated guess) which is the roughness map... the map responsible to tell at the engine how much every material should reflect light. Since it's missing i'm guessing it's all white causing the model to reflect ZERO light making it 100% matte, you can only see the distinct difference in where and where not the model should look metallic or not. 

Nothing you're seeing right now it's looking how it's supposed to look, it's 100% wrong, including the metallic areas and those grey areas you were mentioning. What a mess ^^

Understood. Thanks alot for clearing all of that up! I hope it gets fixed soon and wish you the best of luck with your future projects. And wait eagerly to throw more money at you for your skins.

And sorry again for my earlier grumpiness.

2 minutes ago, Tiddlerdoo said:

Understood. Thanks alot for clearing all of that up! I hope it gets fixed soon and wish you the best of luck with your future projects. And wait eagerly to throw more money at you for your skins.

And sorry again for my earlier grumpiness.

Hey no problem ^^ You've all the rights to complain since you've paid for this stuff! And it will be fixed soon, i promise! This is not a small bug, it's pretty severe, but it's hard to tell if they're going to build a hotfix just for my skins or if we'll have to wait till they batch them with other stuff to fix (most likely, those never end) so we have to be a little patient for now.

I'm so sorry :(

1 hour ago, [DE]Kary said:

Entirely on me.  I hit a switch in the shader that has me in full on :facepalm: at the moment.  Sorry about that!  

Hey don't reveal the secrets ^^ No need to worry about it too much anyway, we all know how hard you guys work so please take it easy!

1 hour ago, Evanescent said:

Kind of shattered the skins aren't coming to vanilla Warframe. 

Such beautiful work, forever beyond my reach. Ah.

Hope you go for a steampunk look for Limbo, had a concept art of mine somewhere. 

Not that it's been discussed or even thought about it for now but i'd never say never in that case :) I'm pretty sure that's way faster just to save some little money when you can an buy what you want though (as long as you can afford that of course).

Steampunk Limbo? XD I was thinking about a steampunk skin but not for Limbo... i'm sure DE won't mind XDDDDDDDD (totally not true, they'll probably kill me)

1 hour ago, S0V3REiGN said:

Eagerly awaiting this new release, so far I have purchased all of your creations, hitsusan. I assume you are working on a syandana?

Keep an eye on the workshop and youtube right after the stream today :P

Archived