Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

That would be nice for everybody cause it means i'll get to do more skins :)

Anyway i've updated my custom rendering rig and i've made 2 new 360 videos for Hagoromo and Alata so you can take a look at all the details with a graphics that's veeeeeery close to what you're going to get ingame (unfortunately there's a little bit of video compression, i'll try to fix that too for the next ones).

You'll find them on the workshop!

Eventually i'll get to remake Mesa too :) I like her base helmet a lot though! Actually i like Mesa's general design a lot but that's one of those frames (like chroma... and zephyr) very very hard to get right without being able to modify the base model.

I guess in a couple of hours we'll know if my reskins will be chosen! Can't wait!

Eventually i'll get to remake Mesa too :) I like her base helmet a lot though! Actually i like Mesa's general design a lot but that's one of those frames (like chroma... and zephyr) very very hard to get right without being able to modify the base model.

I guess in a couple of hours we'll know if my reskins will be chosen! Can't wait!

XD

I just want to be able to have a mesa head without the scarf around the eyes

like if it was symmetrical... but I love Mesa =3

@Tamamo-no-Mae: So... you like Mesa but you don't like the fact that she's a gunslinger and she looks like one? That's a problem ^^

@Agente-GentlePhoenix: Thanks man :) Truth is i've never even tried, Alata(1), Hagoromo(2) & Setka(3) are my first completed 3d models. I had nothing to show before those except a 2 years old concept art portfolio that in my today's opinion is nothing special. There's one thing that separates me from my old concpet art portfolio to now but i can't publicly show it and there's no ETA for that (no it's not a magic ritual or a devil's pact XD). So here i am, maybe a decent artist but without any proof of that ^^ If i can keep going with these skins maybe i'll apply when i have enough of them and there's no more doubt that i know what i'm doing (to a certain extent of course XD).

As you can read on Rebecca's pinned post we won't know what's on this tennogen content wave until 16Feb at least : \ 

Thank you Slendy-Broseph :) It's ok though, i've never seen a syandana that everybody likes and my design even if it's far from being perfect it's somewhat particular even for warframe so i was expecting a split crowd from the beginning ^^

Hey, if you go to the workshop pages of my submissions i've put a new 360 video for everyone of them cause i've updated my rendering setup to make it look a lot better... and by a lot i mean... A LOT XD check it out!

@ HitsuSan

I love Mesa, but I just don't like hat-frames... its kind of how I felt with Limbo to.

Also kind of why I wanted the head scarf thing gone to.

I don't think a hat head really makes someone a gun slinger >.> I mean she is like a space ninja that has pistols in her arms.  I just feel more space ninja with her.  I would love to see maybe something with a long coat instead of the vest she has now.

I would definitely see her as a cow girl if her abilities were like.. Summon and grab people with Lasso.  Summon Bull to ride and have it run around the level.  Maybe summon a deck of cards and get a completely random buff or debuff...

but right now she does kind of feel like a space ninja that uses guns to me.  I just think the Cowboy hat is too much for me, I guess I just want something that looks more helmet like.. I love the Nova Slipstream helmet and the Normal Nyx Helmet a lot, I really want something that looks like those.

Lol i understand how you feel but i'm sorry ^^ that's a heavily cowboy gunslinger inspired warframe, the design speaks very clear about that. But i think when DE gets to make a premium skin for Mesa the design is going to change so you'll have to wait for that. A long coat would be cool but though XD

I know T.T

but I can always hope!

but I haven't really seen anything to make me want to play warframe anymore really >.<

its like I just check the forums to see if anything is like "Wow I love that I want that and I have to play that!"

The only things I have seen really are the things other players are making that make me want to play.

I think I am just losing interest X.x

Well yeah it happens when you play a lot at one game, you need a break cause even if the skins and such are very cool you may not enjoy them as much cause you're repeating the same thing over and over especially if you've been playing for a looong time like me. Eventually if you step out and play something else you're going to want to come back, maybe it will as soon as they release some new mechanic, maybe it's a little later when you're going to have a good amount of content to explore. It's pretty normal cause people tend to get bored very easily when the challenge becomes somewhat easy to achieve or repetitive enough. <----- Game Dev Free Lessons

So don't worry about it :) everything is going to be where you left it once you come back if you decide to take a break (and i hope my content will be in there as well XD)

oh definitely >.<

its if I could take parts from different warframes and use them together with warframe abilities from other warframes that would be the best!

right now, its like the warframes that I like the looks of don't have the abilities that I like >.<

so its like all I can hope for is the premium skins or the Tenno Gen (like yours XD )

so I hate having to choose between a really good looking frame... or a really strong frame X.x

I've been playing Warframe off-and-on since its console launch (although I first played in vanilla before it moved to Steam). It's like an MMO - you play it in chunks. If you feel burned out, don't force yourself to keep playing. Go away from it, play other things, let it settle into the cobwebs at the back of your mind. Then 12-18 months later, you'll find yourself thinking, "Hm, I wonder what they've changed since I last played?" And for the next six months, you'll enjoy playing through three or more major updates' worth of content. With the new cinematics and in-your-face presentation of the lore, future quests will be a lot more exciting than the ones we're used to. Plus, any old Prime sets you have now will be worth a small fortune in plat.

I'm conflicted about your syandana, Hitsu. Both the ornament at the top and the cloth look similar to other TennoGen syandanas. What caught my interest is the ornament at the end - it's attached via magnetism, or sorcery, or something. It kind of makes me want to see a whole syandana made of disconnected ornaments that tug apart slightly when you lurch forward.

I comented on the Steam page, but damn it, I gotta comment here too, Hagoromo is the best looking skin up for vote atm, and if it doesn't win I will personally spend the money to fly to DE, and paste 1000 Copies of your renders over all their windows!

Okay well, maybe that's a little excessive, but I won't be happy, that's for sure!

Archived