Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 часа назад, HitsuSan сказал:

I'm working hard to finish it :) A little patience!

Nonono, no rush or anything, didn't mean it like that.

It's just each time I say to myself "that's it, no more money spending on tennogen" but then boom, you see another masterpiece and you're like "nah I'm gonna" xD

8 hours ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

YAY! Oh wow omg that looks so swaggin cool! yet again Hitsu...knocking it out of the park. I love how you made it look like he's wearing a sash

Hah thanks :D

7 hours ago, -Temp0- said:

Nonono, no rush or anything, didn't mean it like that.

It's just each time I say to myself "that's it, no more money spending on tennogen" but then boom, you see another masterpiece and you're like "nah I'm gonna" xD

I totally get it XD i'm glad i can make you change your mind!

6 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Not so sound like im rushing you but... I cant wait to see what you do with Oberon!

Oberon is going to be fun for sure :)

I like it, I like what i'm seeing so far Hitsu. :thumbup:  The intimidating look and pointy design of the helmet is a breath of fresh air compared to Loki's other weird spaceship looking helmets. Can't wait what type of materials you're gonna use for the texturing, you always seem able to blend them together really well. Looking forward to the next WIP update, take your time and keep up the great work.

On 16.1.2018. at 1:07 PM, HitsuSan said:

download?id=9PZue3mo5PF71tyPtUkRPSPw8vfW

Dont get me wrong but I like your style and first tennogen skin that I buy whosr your excal skin. And you can see that on devstream 81 time 26:50 my profil name and my excal with your skin. But loki helmet look 89% like Incubus loki skin-helmet. So why you dont change something that dont look that similar to that design. For example I think he can look good with biger jaw and not that big part of upper head shape. And with horns just be creative in your old style and thats it. Because I think that this can have good potential to look more cool. 🤔👍 you can have 1 horn broken in half and 1 normal. You will be the first with that ultra unique style.... 😊

58 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Dont get me wrong but I like your style and first tennogen skin that I buy whosr your excal skin. And you can see that on devstream 81 time 26:50 my profil name and my excal with your skin. But loki helmet look 89% like Incubus loki skin-helmet. So why you dont change something that dont look that similar to that design. For example I think he can look good with biger jaw and not that big part of upper head shape. And with horns just be creative in your old style and thats it. Because I think that this can have good potential to look more cool. 🤔👍 you can have 1 horn broken in half and 1 normal. You will be the first with that ultra unique style.... 😊

I hope you will not get me wrong as well then and i'm glad you're a fan and you've bought a skin i've made :) thank you so much for that!

To answer to your question you see... i don't know what to say because you start your suggestion by saying that the two helmets are 11% different from each other so i should make the changes you suggest. Does that seems like a correct number to you? ^^ Because if the answer is yes then i can't take the rest of your suggestions as a reasonable and well thought critique. I mean do they both have a central head and two horns? Yes, like every loki helmet there is but to say they are the same thing... It makes me feel like it doesn't matter what i do or if i make the changes you're suggesting because you're not being even remotely objective so there's no way i can make you happy ^^ i'm sorry

Just now, HitsuSan said:

I hope you will not get me wrong as well then and i'm glad you're a fan and you've bought a skin i've made :) thank you so much for that!

To answer to your question you see... i don't know what to say because you start your suggestion by saying that the two helmets are 11% different from each other so i should make the changes you suggest. Does that seems like a correct number to you? ^^ Because if the answer is yes then i can't take the rest of your suggestions as a reasonable and well thought critique. I mean do they both have a central head and two horns? Yes, like every loki helmet there is but to say they are the same thing... It makes me feel like it doesn't matter what i do or if i make the changes you're suggesting because you're not being even remotely objective so there's no way i can make you happy ^^ i'm sorry

sorry i who's just trying 2 help :)

MndXdKP.jpg

1 hour ago, Vlada91 said:

sorry i who's just trying 2 help :)

1 hour ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Bruh....eyes.

I know you are Vlada, i appreciate it. Your ideas are quite good too but it's super far from my design and it doesn't look like it belong to warframe :( I've already been scolded by DE because of similar stuff before so i can't do something like that. Also... i'm not too fond of the non symmetrical stuff ^^ it bugs me after a while...

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I know you are Vlada, i appreciate it. Your ideas are quite good too but it's super far from my design and it doesn't look like it belong to warframe :( I've already been scolded by DE because of similar stuff before so i can't do something like that. Also... i'm not too fond of the non symmetrical stuff ^^ it bugs me after a while...

I love how you quoted me as well but specifically spoke to Vlada xD

7 minutes ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

Actually i like the assimetric ideia.

But will DE actually accept any assimetrical helmets?

Dont get me wrong tho, the skin in the current itineration is realllly good ^^ Especially those little ribbons on the helmet

There are plenty of asymmetric helmets that have been accepted. The Mesa Devil ranger, the Valkyr Delusion, a couple of the Saryn helmets, ect.

4 minutes ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

But will DE actually accept any assimetrical helmets?

Assymetrical helmets on skins + helmets:

Spoiler

Limbo Vistyxio, Mag Orbit, Mesa Devil Ranger, Mesa Graxx, Saryn Amalgama, Saryn Napellus, Valkyr Delusion, Vauban Graxx

Assymetrical helmets alone:

Spoiler

Mesa Dead Eye, Saryn Belladonna

So pretty much yes.

7 minutes ago, TsukuyomiNoGeki said:

Okay okay. My bad, but my intention was about the *feature* of a frame. Like if you removed one of two horns from oberon or loki

If from custom helmet then why not? If from Normal helmet then i only see it if it had damaged skin for it (Like Vojnik series or Sentient slayer).

Asymmetrical helmets are perfectly fine, my next one that's about to come out is asymmetrical as well (Saryn Velenosa) but it is in a way that's not in your face. I just don't think it works well if it's so prominent like when a character has two big horns as a main feature... they are part of his identity so cutting one it's not a particularly good idea and i'm very sure that you will get tired of an asymmetrical helmet like this because humans tend to find symmetricity more appealing in general (i always consider science when i have to make these decisions too).

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

asymetrical body AND an asymetrical helmet would be a pain 

10 minutes ago, led2012WF said:

asymetrical body AND an asymetrical helmet would be a pain 

That too, the asymmetrical body is already very complicated but the difficulty doesn't bother me too much. The other reasons are far bigger concern for me.

Anyway the reason for the requested changes are not valid (does somebody else think i'm basically ripping off another artists design in here? that's the last thing i would ever even dream about, there's no bigger shame between professionals) so i don't intend to take them in consideration this time. Sorry Vlada, i know you mean well but what you ask is also so subjective that i can't work with any of it ^^ (it sounds like you're asking me to ditch my design and make yours instead lol)

Just now, HitsuSan said:

Sorry Vlada, i know you mean well but what you ask is also so subjective that i can't work with any of it ^^ (it sounds like you're asking me to ditch my design and make yours instead lol)

Haha no mate im not a idiot 😂 your idea are amazing and that is why I did say thay your skin is one of the first that I buy. And you just need to continue that cool direction. That is why I give example,I didnt say hey here do that 😂 Im more excal player,loki not that much but it looks like helmet that is something we seen before and all the rest of your helmet design's is something so much more... even your ash helmet I buy him in a second just because is unique helmet...you can se I have it on my deluxe 😊 DxxE8Zn.jpg so for me helmet is more important then skins...and thats it 🤔👍

Alright, i gave a better look at the horns and i've decided to change the shape of them a little bit cause i came up with a cooler idea after a long day of work. This is something i do all the time though, it's one of the main reasons why i've never showed you work in progress, the end result is often very different from where i start so all the discussions that happened yesterday were about nothing lol

Maybe i'll stream a little more tomorrow btw

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Alright, i gave a better look at the horns and i've decided to change the shape of them a little bit cause i came up with a cooler idea after a long day of work. This is something i do all the time though, it's one of the main reasons why i've never showed you work in progress, the end result is often very different from where i start so all the discussions that happened yesterday were about nothing lol

Maybe i'll stream a little more tomorrow btw

Yes! 

Archived