Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

On 17-3-2018 at 9:10 PM, HitsuSan said:

Really? I rarely see her with nyx ^^ maybe in the past? Well good though XD

her liset probably explains it bestL65K50H.jpg

There are more nyx noggles outside of this snip...

Hoping nyx gets some edits. She is still a THE queen of CC like in the past, but the need of this type of CC has decreased over time.

5 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

her liset probably explains it bestL65K50H.jpg

There are more nyx noggles outside of this snip...

Hoping nyx gets some edits. She is still a THE queen of CC like in the past, but the need of this type of CC has decreased over time.

Lol i don't know how could i miss THAT XD

• 3 weeks later...

Hi, i'm back :)

Here's a free of charge Zephyr Hagoromo update for you, coming live in the next warframe update (or the one right after):

D4BFE820487CD56778B7B5255C05453F9FA3637ABC600A26CA725AF1A51349FC5EF16A98B6ECCD56

I've resculpted everything and repainted everything with updated materials :)

Hope you don't mind XD

Bye!

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Here's a free of charge Zephyr Hagoromo update for you, coming live in the next warframe update (or the one right after):

D4BFE820487CD56778B7B5255C05453F9FA3637ABC600A26CA725AF1A51349FC5EF16A98B6ECCD56

Hope you don't mind XD

Bye!

Oh my...glad i already picked it up then.

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Hope you don't mind XD

Bye!

Oh my god! <3 <3 <3 thank you so much!!! She looks even better! Thank you for the changes Hitsu :D Can't wait for the upcoming Loki skin <3

7 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Spoiler

BC600A26CA725AF1A51349FC5EF16A98B6ECCD56D4BFE820487CD56778B7B5255C05453F9FA3637A

Hope you don't mind XD

Bye!

Im like this at the moment:

MOWRN50.gif

Eager to get home from work to check how my Zephyr looks. <3

1 hour ago, Senketsu_ said:

So I have found out that the Tennocon 2018 armor goes perfect with all of Hitsu sans skins!

Hide contents

g40Y3ey.jpg

Uy4bRX3.jpg

g27z37m.jpg

2g3uTbn.jpg

jCa91fA.jpg

W1lfSWw.jpg

OYKtOI5.jpg

8snWTZ5.jpg

Wow :D It does! What's more cool is that you have all of my skins XD tnx!

55 minutes ago, (XB1)ZenithLord 42 said:

Excellent work, Hitsu San! I still wish the helmet "visor" would have a PBR metallic added, but this looks terrific! 

Haha sorry but if it wasn't metallic before i can't make it now ^^ Thank you though!

43 minutes ago, (XB1)DeluxeKnight831 said:

has DE given any feedback on the loki skin ? 

Nope, if they'll told me what was wrong about it i would have fixed it ^^ Unless it's so big that they thought i couldnt possibly do it in time...

On 4/13/2018 at 11:35 PM, HitsuSan said:

Nope, if they'll told me what was wrong about it i would have fixed it ^^ Unless it's so big that they thought i couldnt possibly do it in time...

DE choices are very troubling they accept a microphone polearm and pigtails skin but all the better skins are not fitting the game ? They are very bias toward their own liking and all of their "feedback" is not only always late but also makes skins worse 

Maybe you can take the time and do more with the helmet ? The skin is great but loki have very few good helmets i would love for you to do a better one since this looks werid and layered. i know you can do better your work on other skins proves that.

6 minutes ago, (PS4)MJ-Cena7 said:

DE choices are very troubling they accept a microphone polearm and pigtails skin but all the better skins are not fitting the game ? They are very bias toward their own liking and all of their "feedback" is not only always late but also makes skins worse 

Maybe you can take the time and do more with the helmet ? The skin is great but loki have very few good helmets i would love for you to do a better one since this looks werid and layered. i know you can do better your work on other skins proves that.

...................... i don't know how to say this now but my Loki Helmet was approved by DE after they suggested me to change it XD 

On 15/4/2018 at 4:01 PM, (PS4)carrey23 said:

Please make a Titania Skin next, its sad that she get so less love. :sadcry:

27 minutes ago, (XB1)DeluxeKnight831 said:

i've been meaning to ask this but is Gara going to be on the table anytime soon ? i really dislike her default looks and i think she could use some of that Hitsu magic

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll check them both this week and see if i can come up with some interesting idea since the warframes i wanted to work on are for a reason or the other unavailable for a while :) 

Archived