Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

4 minutes ago, (PS4)Arc-H-oN said:

Any news for your next creations? Kinda left us in the dark for awhile now >_>

Next release, i do not know ^^ seems like it's taking a lot of time cause the big cinematic quest and tennocon

Next Skin? I took 2 months off cause i've started working on my own game, i might show you more once i have something cool to show, for now there's a lot of code and preparations to make^^

....but i'm already working on the next skin since yesterday and it's going super really well, the break did me super good 😉

Also once i finish the overall design i'll start streaming again!

16 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Next release, i do not know ^^ seems like it's taking a lot of time cause the big cinematic quest and tennocon

Next Skin? I took 2 months off cause i've started working on my own game, i might show you more once i have something cool to show, for now there's a lot of code and preparations to make^^

....but i'm already working on the next skin since yesterday and it's going super really well, the break did me super good 😉

Ohhh your own game? Curious! What's kind of game is it gonna be?

Just now, Shad0wWatcher said:

Ohhh your own game? Curious! What's kind of game is it gonna be?

Oh yeah 🙂 I was making a game before starting to work on warframe skins for more than a year, i had to put everything aside cause i was hitting lots of super technical roadblocks that i literally couldn't resolve on my own so i decided to take a break and learn 3d... I guess that went well enough lol

Right now though i've learned so much since then so i've decided for something that's fairly simple to make a tiny slice of (nothing is ever simple, that's a lie lol) but that has the potential for huge expansion, a third person survival/exploration action game... it might seem boring cause there's lots of them (well maybe not third person though) but i promise there's a pretty cool twist to it that i can hopefully manage to develop to the full extent i'm imaging it 🙂

We'll see what it's going to become in the future, right now i'm back to Warframe full time cause i know you missed me 😄 (i hope so on my dreams XD), i certainly have missed you and it shows cause i've already managed to nail down the final shape of my next skin's helmet in one day and yes... i'm talking about that Warframe that nobody was going to make a skin for 😉

Equinox would be a fantastic addition to the Hitsu San line-up! 

I love those tiled PBR bits and the color-gradient bits on each of your designs! I should post some of the schemes I use on your skins, but alas imgur is a finicky site when not used on a computer. 

The new Equinox helm by DE is fantastic as well! It's always a conundrum when you have to design 3 different skins for one item, though! Challenge accepted, I assume? 

On 2018-06-19 at 5:42 PM, HitsuSan said:

Good to hear, I kept checking every now and then if there was new material on twitch/steam coming from you and not finding anything for such a long time was getting me worried 🤔

5 hours ago, dstrawberrygirl said:

Hold everything - Hitsu making an Equinox skin? Oh I am so ready! 

4 hours ago, (XB1)ZenithLord 42 said:

Equinox would be a fantastic addition to the Hitsu San line-up! 

I love those tiled PBR bits and the color-gradient bits on each of your designs! I should post some of the schemes I use on your skins, but alas imgur is a finicky site when not used on a computer. 

The new Equinox helm by DE is fantastic as well! It's always a conundrum when you have to design 3 different skins for one item, though! Challenge accepted, I assume? 

Oh the challenge is more than accepted, i've got the helmets design done already! 😄

And i would love to see those schemes!

4 hours ago, (PS4)Arc-H-oN said:

Good to hear, I kept checking every now and then if there was new material on twitch/steam coming from you and not finding anything for such a long time was getting me worried 🤔

Yeah sorry about that, i've made one character during that time but it's my first attempt at a totally different style so it's not at the level i would like to show it around ^^ maybe next try and the next of the stuff i was doing is all technical and boring, me programming and sending lots of emails does't make for a good streaming unfortunately lol

3 hours ago, Teloch said:

And yet again TG remains without a good skin for Oberon or Rhino
Sadness >_>

2 hours ago, Shadow8600 said:

I'd be willing to temporarily put my "Make Rhino Skin Next!" banner away for an Equinox skin. Knowing what you can do, I would be extremely excited for it.

You guys shouldn't worry too much 😉

14 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

DgNhr6eW0AIl4DK.jpg:large

DgNitkiW0AAQpbS.jpg:large

You becoming so much better with this... big like on this design.... my first skin whose your excal and then I got your ash... Because im more for male then female frames... but this im getting for shore.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)ZenithLord 42 said:

What is the theme for the Equinox skin? I really like the helmet pictures, by the way! 

Sun and Moon 🙂 bat and fox in shapes though, Day's helmet is not locked though, i'm still evaluating if i need/can add more 😉

Archived