Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

So yesterday I decided to buy a skin for ivara and did not think twice about getting the Youkai skin, I was then curious about what else you had. Long story short I bought your mag and Excalibur skin as well (I will probably cave and get your saryn skin), and I will now wait patiently for tennogen round 12 to finally release on console so I can get my hands on that Nyx skin.

15 minutes ago, (PS4)kylelotriet93 said:

So yesterday I decided to buy a skin for ivara and did not think twice about getting the Youkai skin, I was then curious about what else you had. Long story short I bought your mag and Excalibur skin as well (I will probably cave and get your saryn skin), and I will now wait patiently for tennogen round 12 to finally release on console so I can get my hands on that Nyx skin.

🙂 great, i hope you're satisfied with your purchase!

25 minutes ago, (PS4)kylelotriet93 said:

I'm more than satisfied, your work is great, definitely some of the best. I will gladly buy you stuff knowing I paid for top quality work. Now if only DE will let you design some deluxe skins. 

Lol looks like everybody's doing one 😄

1 hour ago, ----Legacy---- said:

New tennogen models are being added to the tool, mostly some melee categories, plasmor, opticor and operator accessories for the eyes, face amd ears.Source

@HitsuSan Are you interested in working with any of these additions or will your work remain focused in warframes?

FIrst of all, we need more glasses for the operators so i'm going to provide. Second i've got some interesting ideas also for the operators that i'm going to share when they're ready 😉

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

FIrst of all, we need more glasses for the operators so i'm going to provide. Second i've got some interesting ideas also for the operators that i'm going to share when they're ready 😉

Don't forget fancy visors :)

doc-brown_2261295k.jpg

On 2018-06-30 at 7:55 AM, FlecktarnWolf said:

Holy crap an excuse to play Equinox!

I want to thank HitsuSan. Equinox needed some skin TLC. Can’t stand day form. Those umm hip “rings” just don’t do it for me.

but they are still there aren’t they? Sigh. Well I’ll wait and see.

38 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

I want to thank HitsuSan. Equinox needed some skin TLC. Can’t stand day form. Those umm hip “rings” just don’t do it for me.

but they are still there aren’t they? Sigh. Well I’ll wait and see.

Yep ^^ can't remove them but i can make them a little more interesting 😉

On 2018-07-10 at 10:56 AM, HitsuSan said:

I'm always open for Halloween cosmetics... I do wonder if perhaps Operator Halloween themed cosmetics will be a thing, DE will ask for this upcoming Halloween.

7 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm always open for Halloween cosmetics... I do wonder if perhaps Operator Halloween themed cosmetics will be a thing, DE will ask for this upcoming Halloween.

DE says they don't want literal halloween stuff (but they publish day of the dead stuff XD oh DE) so i think it'll be difficult

49 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Dh7J3J4X4AUITZo.jpg:large

OH IT LOOKS AMAZING! Guess I'll learn Equinox now. I really want this skin.
Excited to see what you'll do for Operators too. Really appreciate all this quality content! I'm on the edge of my seat and I can't wait to see more. 

18 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

DE says they don't want literal halloween stuff (but they publish day of the dead stuff XD oh DE) so i think it'll be difficult

Right, I just think it might be kind of cool to see some fearsome masks or mouth pieces for such an event.

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Dh7J3J4X4AUITZo.jpg:large

It looks great. I'm excited to see what you do with the dress and her arm fabric. :smile:

8 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Right, I just think it might be kind of cool to see some fearsome masks or mouth pieces for such an event.

It looks great. I'm excited to see what you do with the dress and her arm fabric. :smile:

Soon 😄

8 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

Idk...i'm a weird person xD, The back is not always a reason for me to like a body but you, idk how you do it but with every skin you make, the back is just gosh darn beautiful lol

Cause i pay super extra attention to it, it's the part you'll see the most in your warframe ^^

Archived