Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

6 hours ago, sniperloic said:

Oohh ? Instead of running away you dare to approach me? (Hehe, you are a good person if you know the reference)

1560127417-valkyr-imperatrice-3.png

I named her, Valkyr Emperess !

1560127402-valkyr-imperatrice-2.png

And the finish... Loveframe

1560127430-valkyr-imperatrice-et-operate

HitsuSan... i'm done, I want to kiss my Valkyr 😍

Aww you guys seems to be made for each other :D I wouldn't dare to kiss it though, when's the last time you've washed your warframe?

6 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Aww you guys seems to be made for each other 😄 I wouldn't dare to kiss it though, when's the last time you've washed your warframe?

Well considering they made it easier to enter bodies of water without having to respawn lately in the Plains I'd say probably more than you'd think! 😉

EJxB6TX.png

21 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

XD Judging by the water i would call that the opposite of washing though...

Yeah well, until they give us a lying down emote so we can just let our Domestiks hover over our frames there's not much else we can do XD

And if I may ask, any idea when DE will get around to fixing this admittedly hilarious but also disturbing crouch-clipping? 😵

eIl3REt.png

EDIT: Looking at the design it even looks like the 'crown' is there to prevent that from happening, GG DE this skin rules but gosh that looks weird! Man In The Wall showing up doesn't bother me but this... this is some weird looking stuff 😵

3 hours ago, gekkougabutt said:

Yeah well, until they give us a lying down emote so we can just let our Domestiks hover over our frames there's not much else we can do XD

And if I may ask, any idea when DE will get around to fixing this admittedly hilarious but also disturbing crouch-clipping? 😵

eIl3REt.png

EDIT: Looking at the design it even looks like the 'crown' is there to prevent that from happening, GG DE this skin rules but gosh that looks weird! Man In The Wall showing up doesn't bother me but this... this is some weird looking stuff 😵

I'm going to submit a fix request about this :|

1 hour ago, gekkougabutt said:

Thank you! Or is that something that I could've done myself too but just wasn't aware of it? Either way probably best if it comes from you. 😐

No no, you did well reporting it to me :) I'll have to take care of the request

• 2 weeks later...

I love your Suprema Skin for Greatsword weapon, but i'm really disappointed, cause no metallic texture on the cutting edge, so that's seems not really realistic, more plastic cutting edge. I think this could be better with a metallic texture (ex : on the second blade color scheme, the black part of the blade plus the little white cuting edge on it could be better in metallic according to me). What do you think about ?

Otherwise, "i'm so exciting now" because your Valkyr Leonessa Skin will come to us in the next update on PS4 :clap:

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-06-10 at 4:16 AM, HitsuSan said:

I'm going to submit a fix request about this 😐

I was going to point out something similar. Whenever you jump flip the ponytail clips thru her skull and also when you complete a mission and have the scene where you're locking back into your ship the ponytail also clips thru her skull.

10 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

I was going to point out something similar. Whenever you jump flip the ponytail clips thru her skull and also when you complete a mission and have the scene where you're locking back into your ship the ponytail also clips thru her skull.

I've checked it out yesterday and it looked fixed to me :) can you try?

10 hours ago, (PS4)Azreaus said:

Is there any chance you'd consider Hildryn for a skin??

Yeeeees :D

1 hour ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Here are two videos I recorded one of me just flipping in the air and one at the end of a mission. Maybe I'm just being overtly picky. 

https://youtu.be/gY_p79tDsI0

https://youtu.be/v4KTNUPObBA

Ugh so they've kinda fixed it but not like i wanted, the tail would go over her face and stay there before, not it just does it anyway but it comes back to the origin point eventually... still annoying but i don't know what to do about it cause i've already explained this same exact problem to DE and made them a tail heatmap from the point it should move which is much lower. I'll try to contact Taylor once more.

I'm sorry about this btw, if it depended on me it would have been fixed in a couple of clicks really but i'm assuming with the tennocon presentation and stuff problems like this become anybody's least priority ^^

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-07-10 at 12:01 AM, HitsuSan said:

Yeeeees 😄

Ugh so they've kinda fixed it but not like i wanted, the tail would go over her face and stay there before, not it just does it anyway but it comes back to the origin point eventually... still annoying but i don't know what to do about it cause i've already explained this same exact problem to DE and made them a tail heatmap from the point it should move which is much lower. I'll try to contact Taylor once more.

I'm sorry about this btw, if it depended on me it would have been fixed in a couple of clicks really but i'm assuming with the tennocon presentation and stuff problems like this become anybody's least priority ^^

Sorry to bug but any update from DE?

Archived