Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

@BlitzKeir: Do you think it looks like other syandanas? I've made it cause there are no other long thick cloth vfx + big collar syandanas on the workshop or in the game ^^ Can you explain a little bit what you mean by that so i can avoid it next time? :) Btw yeah the spike ornaments are on magnetic levitation but it can't be animated like you say. Actually yes it can be done with some coding (i did it before on my projects) but i've never seen it in Warframe so they probably won't be doing something similar anytime soon. It's not particularly difficult to make, actually now that i think about it probably sentinels have a similar code running on their positioning system (that's what i would do). If they've never used it before i don't think it's cause nobody thought of it... In general about syandanas there's the rule "if you've never seen it done before don't do it" because DE is always working on something and there's no time to do RND on non planned tennogen content. It's a cool idea though :) if it were for me i would do it for sure XD

@Noblesse_0blige: Haha Thank you :D You can always send them a tweet before they choose so maybe they think about it XD

I was mostly thinking of the silhouette. There are several syandanas in the running that have long, wide, uniform midsections between a top and bottom ornament; some cloth, some not. It's less a criticism and more a personal preference. I just like a bit more noise with my symmetry. Optimally though, I prefer asymmetry.

Setka it's not perfectly straight from top to the bottom, on the middle is visibly more narrow than top and bottom (i'm talking about the cloth piece). Not too much though, there are technical limitations on the syandanas and the safer they are the easier it is to make them work on the game so you have more chances to not be discarded because of those technical limitations. I get your feeling though ^^

I hope so! I have no information about Alata, but except from seeing it on the devstream i have no information about Hagoromo either, there's no official list of accepted items at the moment so there's no way to tell for sure. We'll have to wait a little more i guess :)

Oh thanks novabjorn! That is... very weird, i'll admit this is one of the very few times that one of my designs got rejected and i have absolutely no idea why though. I was way more worried about having pushed it too far with Hagoromo in fact. I hope they'll give us some feedback cause i'm really confused ^^"

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh thanks novabjorn! That is... very weird, i'll admit this is one of the very few times that one of my designs got rejected and i have absolutely no idea why though. I was way more worried about having pushed it too far with Hagoromo in fact. I hope they'll give us some feedback cause i'm really confused ^^"

Yeah I thought Alata would be accepted far more easily as well. I'll be interested to see what their reasons were for not including it.

I wanted the Alata soooo bad....

this is seriously heartbreaking T.T

I was thinking for sure that the Alata would be chosen.....

is it sad that the only real reason I play warframe is to chat and make different looks for warframe >.>

with no Mag Alata and the last picture I saw of Banshee Premium skin.. im just kinda put off now...*sigh*

maybe its time to find a new game

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Sorry to let you down :( You can play for Hagoromo at least ^^"

nooooo

its not really anyones fault, I mean Im sure DE has a reason behind it? like maybe it was too awesome? >.>

but yeah it may be something with like the design and them putting it in the game? I don't know X.x

but whenever I play I just do some survival games and then im just kinda bored and stop... but I love

collecting all the items and things >.<  So I haven't really done any of the story quests or anything either >.<

I just don't feel the desire to do them...I just want a lot more helmet choices or maybe where a warframe can use

one ability from another warframe?  Because I love how Mesa, Nyx and Nova look I wish I could just have a more helmet looking

helmet for Mesa and maybe for Nyx.. but I like Nyx's normal helmet so I use that one only and Nova has my favorite helmet the

Slipstream helmet.  I guess I just want some things to look more helmet like and less H.G. Giger like...maybe im just playing

the wrong game then?   X.x

On 2/23/2016 at 8:18 AM, HitsuSan said:

put it up on http://p3d.in/ or post the textures, other posters might be able to offer some advice.

@Tamamo-no-Mae: ^^ i understand i've collected pretty much everything too, if it were for me i will be doing skins and models for this game all day

@Yugureki: Mag doesn't have more skins than other Warframes, that's definitely not the reason... they are still publishing skins for Excalibur after all ^^

@alexmach1: Cool website, i didn't know it! Though i don't publish my works so lightly around especially when they've not being published by the client company already. Even if i'll do that (i won't, it's unprofessional), if it's not from DE, other users guesses and suggestions are as good as mine in this case. If you think about it the model is out there for months now and the only critique (that's not the usual random personal preference comment) it's been by Syncrasis and i've already fixed the problem he pointed out to me. If it were something to correct, someone would have noticed by now.

I'll definitely ask them when i've got the chance though :)

@HitsuSan The Alata skin may not have been accepted this round, but it can still be selected in round 3 etc. I honestly don't know why they didn't accept it for this round... maybe they wanted to accept more items for some of the newer frames (Chroma, Mesa) since Mag already has a lot of Tennogen items.. I'm really really hoping it gets added for Round 3.  Don't lose heart just yet! We all love your work and DE should know this too by now <3

Edit: as for the suggestions for the new skin... Nova please <3<3 Nova is my most played go-to frame and she needs some love in the skin department <3<3

Don't worry, i'll try my best to make it to Wave3 with Alata ;) In the mean time i'm going to make at least another 2 (maybe 3 if there's time) reskins, you can still keep asking and suggesting cause it helps me pick the ones you'd really want to see!

Just forget about Chroma for now...

5 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Don't worry, i'll try my best to make it to Wave3 with Alata ;) In the mean time i'm going to make at least another 2 (maybe 3 if there's time) reskins, you can still keep asking and suggesting cause it helps me pick the ones you'd really want to see!

Just forget about Chroma for now...

Nova! *wink wink* *nudge nudge*

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2016 at 9:37 AM, HitsuSan said:

Nova it is!

Yay Nova!!!

If you ever think of a Mesa helmet design.. maybe something like a Mesa helmet but with the blindfold/ scarf thing pulled down around her neck and off her face maybe.. its still cowboy-ish because pictures show them with the scarf/ blindfold around there neck when it wasn't over their face because of the dust.

soo maybe please? =3

Design advice incoming:

Sorry guys but Mesa has the same problem of Chroma, it's base model is too overly designed to make it into a different theme without having those shapes to pop out under the texture design i could made. It won't be good. I got away with Zephyr cause i've managed to turn the various pieces of the base model into an armor and it made sense cause those shapes were not something recognizable but mesa has granades all over her body (for some reason), she has a poncho and spur boots and those shapes will be visible no matter what so whatever i do as a skin you will always be able to see those shapes... so or i'll do the same exact theme with different shapes or i'll do something that will turn out not so good. Both ways i won't be satisfied with the quality so there's no point for me to make a skin for Mesa unless i could change the base model but at that point it will be a premium skin and we can't do that : \ 

About making an helmet, i would only consider that if there's 100% no way for me to make a complete skin for Mesa at some point. Complete skins have a much higher priority for me though.

Ask Syncrasis to make a helmet for Mesa! I can make the concept art want (i'm a concept artist after all) but my main focus will be doing what i'm doing right now, complete reskins.

Archived