Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

11 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Wow this is very cool but also more complicated to make? Definitely the helmet is going to be a nightmare lol

while I love the alata helm, it doesn't lend to being able to actual visibility lol 

I bought some cosplay for beginners books, working out how to program LED's and layering semitransparent materials to get the moving effect.

6 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I hope you syadanna makes it into the next round I need that on my Equinox (Prime). As well as any frame that has a nice back that you don't want covered by something else.

With the new dual colors effect that DE is talking about, are you going to have to do something special with your syadanna?

I don't think it's possible to make that one ^^ i'm sorry! I mean making it it's possible but i don't think they'll ever accept it, they've rejected me syandanas before that you'll think they should be fine with "they don't look like they belong to warframe" reason so i pretty much know i'm wasting my time with this one : \ 

2 hours ago, Cyv001 said:

Any thoughts on doing a trinity skin? Maybe It's been mentioned in this thread before, but either way I've yet to see a tennogen skin that really fixes her appearance.

I'll definitely want to make a Trinity Skin eventually but lately i'm making you people decide and very soon i'll make a new poll for that since Valkyr Leonessa it's done and ready, i just need to finish another job i'm doing and then i'm back to Warframe 🙂 (it's good to take a break sometimes)

• 2 weeks later...
On 2019-01-18 at 7:56 PM, HitsuSan said:

I'm always looking out to make the unpopular guys beautiful lol but lately there's been so many warframe and i've got so little time to keep up that i feel it's the best if you choose for me ^^

Been a while since I last visited the website lol.

Is there a poll for it? If not, I choose Wukong because Atlas Prime might come in 3 or 4 months, and Wukong is a bit later or perhaps after Atlas Prime. That should give you more time, and hopefully it will be accepted before Wukong Prime. Plus, hopefully it will accompany a reworked Monkey King.

On 2019-04-10 at 12:39 AM, (PS4)laygen said:

Been a while since I last visited the website lol.

Is there a poll for it? If not, I choose Wukong because Atlas Prime might come in 3 or 4 months, and Wukong is a bit later or perhaps after Atlas Prime. That should give you more time, and hopefully it will be accepted before Wukong Prime. Plus, hopefully it will accompany a reworked Monkey King.

Not yet, i'm super busy right now so i can't work on a new skin at the moment but Valkyr Leonessa should be in the new tennogen round 😄 ....

13 minutes ago, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

@HitsuSan : i love how you do the weapons' skins with Reil; do you have any plans with Reil to creates Polearm and Heavy Blade's Skins ? that's my favs weapons types so... 😍

.... but i'm working on a greatsword right now 😛 we had a few hitches but i might be able to make it in time!

On 2019-04-11 at 5:34 PM, (PS4)Crazy_Mr_J said:

@HitsuSan : i love how you do the weapons' skins with Reil; do you have any plans with Reil to creates Polearm and Heavy Blade's Skins ? that's my favs weapons types so... 😍

Polearms? We'll see ... I'll be a bit busy in the coming months but never say never 😄
Also I'd like to say that Hitsu's the MVP this time, I made fewer contributions to the design and sculpt, giving credit where credits is due 🙂 

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

Not sure... how about... I don't know... themed Syandanas? Like a Syandana built to complement an existing 'frame? Would that be something you'd be interested in?

Operator Cosmetics are always a good bet, too.

Uhm that's too specific but maybe i can arrange some syandana collab with a youtuber friend of mine 😛

5 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I still think you should try to submit the flame syadanna. After all they have an official one that is just a strap of energy that runs down the warframe's back, so why not one that adds a fiery collar. You won't know unless you try.

Also with the new secondary energy colors it could look REALLY awesome!

I would love to but it's very complicated and a huge time commitment... and also at the question "can something like this be done for warframe?"  i can't get DE to tell me "Yes this is doable but it has to be done this way for us to accept it", instead i get vague answers and i don't want to waste my time cause i'm getting busier and busier so i'd like to focus on more solid quality skins that i know they will get accepted if done correctly.

I'm so sorry i can't make you guys all this crazy stuff, i would really love to.

Archived