Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Just now, HitsuSan said:

Uhm that's too specific but maybe i can arrange some syandana collab with a youtuber friend of mine 😛

I would love to but it's very complicated and a huge time commitment... and also at the question "can something like this be done for warframe?"  i can't get DE to tell me "Yes this is doable but it has to be done this way for us to accept it", instead i get vague answers and i don't want to waste my time cause i'm getting busier and busier so i'd like to focus on more solid quality skins that i know they will get accepted if done correctly.

I'm so sorry i can't make you guys all this crazy stuff, i would really love to.

Don't worry!! This is all stuff you're doing for us. You're voluntarily submitting your time and energy into building things for Warframe, and it's very much appreciated.

If you're looking for more general suggestions, then perhaps a Harrow skin or a new helmet for Revenant or Baruuk in your trademark style? Any of those should hopefully be less time-consuming than a Syandana from scratch.

1 minute ago, (PS4)GrandisSupernus said:

Don't worry!! This is all stuff you're doing for us. You're voluntarily submitting your time and energy into building things for Warframe, and it's very much appreciated.

If you're looking for more general suggestions, then perhaps a Harrow skin or a new helmet for Revenant or Baruuk in your trademark style? Any of those should hopefully be less time-consuming than a Syandana from scratch.

Uh lots of people are making a Baruuk skin and i have a cool idea for it so maybe yeah 😄 I still have to do that famous poll but my pc broke again and i'm still fixing it, i also have to finish a main character for another game so it has a bit of a priority but i will definitely go back at warframe very soon. Does people even play Revenant? XD

1 minute ago, (PS4)Arc-H-oN said:

There are alot of oldies that you neglected for a while and some of them don't even have much competition. My list in order of importance would be: volt, ember, nekros, rhino, oberon, hydroid.

Totally true 🙂 Oberon was most requested after Valkyr also

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Uh lots of people are making a Baruuk skin and i have a cool idea for it so maybe yeah 😄 I still have to do that famous poll but my pc broke again and i'm still fixing it, i also have to finish a main character for another game so it has a bit of a priority but i will definitely go back at warframe very soon. Does people even play Revenant? XD

Revenant is a pretty cool tank/CCer, if played properly you never die but building him for his 4 is kind of a waste (personal opinion) and that's probably why he isn't as popular as he should be. He's definitely played though but probably not as much as others.

If you want suggestions though... maybe a skin for Gara? Nezha too would be amazing or maybe even Atlas or Wukong since they will be primed soon according to prime release schedules.

Also I just found this thread and I wanna say I really love your work, your Zephyr Hagoromo skin was the first tennogen I ever bought. Hope you never stop ^^

11 minutes ago, _Kiro said:

Revenant is a pretty cool tank/CCer, if played properly you never die but building him for his 4 is kind of a waste (personal opinion) and that's probably why he isn't as popular as he should be. He's definitely played though but probably not as much as others.

If you want suggestions though... maybe a skin for Gara? Nezha too would be amazing or maybe even Atlas or Wukong since they will be primed soon according to prime release schedules.

Also I just found this thread and I wanna say I really love your work, your Zephyr Hagoromo skin was the first tennogen I ever bought. Hope you never stop ^^

Hey thank you very much 😄 I don't plan to stop anytime soon! Nezha could be cool btw

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Hey thank you very much 😄 I don't plan to stop anytime soon! Nezha could be cool btw

Nezha have cool tennogen,new helmet is something that is cool 2 have... but I think there is more new frames with better tennogen potential... 🤔

Il y a 15 heures, Scruffel a dit :

You know, if there was a Warframe that could be interesting your style, it would be Atlas. I don't even think his chest flaps would interfere with a stylized design from yourself. 

Mmh but Atlas Prime is coming in july. Wonder if an Atlas tennogen skin in several weeks would benefit from this or at the opposite, would be a complete no-no.

1 hour ago, Stonehenge said:

Mmh but Atlas Prime is coming in july. Wonder if an Atlas tennogen skin in several weeks would benefit from this or at the opposite, would be a complete no-no.

It's never a good idea for two cosmetic items for the same character to come out close to each other cause it can be too much for the player but usually with the primes it's a good thing cause prime parts can be used on tennogen skins. It's a huge no-no if it's a deluxe skin ^^

14 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Trinity says, " Help me HitsuSan you're my only hope!."

Trinity needs some love but these are not the moas you're looking for...

If we're talking suggestions, I would love to see something for harrow. Since his Grax skin and helmet, nobody has seemed interested in making a new tennogen skin for him. He's been around a while now and has gotten nothing else since. That skin is neat and all, but I dont care much for the grineer style, preferring something more clean looking.

10 minutes ago, EchoesOfRain said:

If we're talking suggestions, I would love to see something for harrow. Since his Grax skin and helmet, nobody has seemed interested in making a new tennogen skin for him. He's been around a while now and has gotten nothing else since. That skin is neat and all, but I dont care much for the grineer style, preferring something more clean looking.

Well, Vulbjorn (the guy who makes Infested skins), is currently making one for him. But since you mention a clean style, maybe their skin won't appease your tastes.

2 hours ago, sniperloic said:

I wished Valkyr could walk like this in game, she's like a top model there 😍

Asap your skin is released my credit card will be ready

😄 good cause it won't take long

16 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Really glad for you about Valkyr Leonessa. GG Hitsu. Just can't wait to try a Black Panther style.

Did they say something about Fabulous Syandana and Suprema Blade ? Changes, etc ?

I haven't submitted the syandana but no info on the two swords, the feedback comes after the release usually ^^

Archived