Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

On 3/28/2017 at 11:14 AM, HitsuSan said:

Say hello to Youkai Ivara ! http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=893248390

4ECFA36E4D7EC41CF28B2576F77DB73460C529AFA764351608863DC0A6F394FA41FC8B9CB6A21D2ABFE5E40A710DFD7476C541FF24A69F02CD967B22

Sorry if it's not fancy posed ^^ i've managed to publish it 1 hour before the next round deadline lol... told you i'd made it in time!

SENPAIII <3 I'll be eagerly awaiting with my wallet ready for this and Nyx <3

I love how you added metallic parts and piping in strategic places.  This allows me to do something like go all black and have the metallic parts be gold or silver to offset/accent all the black.  I love that bit the most as I like to color my frames one solid color and then have small accents of another color.  I did this with the Mag Alata skin by having everything Maroon with accents and energy color being silver.  I can't wait.  My Tenchu Assassin Ivara is gonna look so damn good.  :D

edit:  Only thing I need now is a Skull & Crossbones sigil to complete my Skull Leader/Jolly Rogers color scheme.   VFA-103 squadron that was immortalized in the Macross Anime

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I love how you added metallic parts and piping in strategic places.  This allows me to do something like go all black and have the metallic parts be gold or silver to offset/accent all the black.  I love that bit the most as I like to color my frames one solid color and then have small accents of another color.  I did this with the Mag Alata skin by having everything Maroon with accents and energy color being silver.  I can't wait.  My Tenchu Assassin Ivara is gonna look so damn good.  :D

edit:  Only thing I need now is a Skull & Crossbones sigil to complete my Skull Leader/Jolly Rogers color scheme.   VFA-103 squadron that was immortalized in the Macross Anime

Haha cool :D i expect screenshots of that!

1 hour ago, Jamescell said:

Hi Hitsu-San, 

I'm not a fan of all your work, but the Ivara skin you just made is absolutely amazing! Great job.

Haha that's ok, i'm not a fan of all my work either lol but if you like the last thing i've made i'm happy, thanks!

15 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

How do you guys feel about a set of backpack syandanas?

Could be a great idea. Frames like Saryn or Trin, with their skirt, are very difficult to dress with long syandanas imo. But maybe i'm too psychorigid with collision bugs. :)

23 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

How do you guys feel about a set of backpack syandanas?

I'm sure they won't be "just a backpack" so I'd wanted even of only to see what you do there. And then I'd still have to have them because they'd be too cool for school. ;)

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Well i'm definitely making one but i have a concept for 3 ^^ one being hitsu san's triangle themed with tiny wings lol

Do It!

8 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Could be a great idea. Frames like Saryn or Trin, with their skirt, are very difficult to dress with long syandanas imo. But maybe i'm too psychorigid with collision bugs. :)

Yeah and this is one reason it'd be great. @Stonehenge I'd say your "just psychorigid enough" because clipping/collision bugs are derp.

So while really long flowing syandanas can be great, shorter ones definitely have their place too.

I think Nova needs a triangle back with tiny wings... :D 

I honestly love the concept. I love the Rabbit reference and it fits so well into Ivara's hood motif. I am so glad that DE has a program like Tennogen so talented people like Hitsusan can bring their works to life. Honestly, Tennogen has made me want to play Warframes I wouldn't even have considered before, like getting Loki's Incubus skin and giving him a try and loving him. Keep it up, Hitsu! I love your work and hope to see more in the future!

Archived