Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

47 minutes ago, Kalvorax said:

oh god that is trippy..i SWEAR the fx was moving closer and closer together the longer i watched it lol

If you watch it long enough you'll hear it saying "buy me...", watch out though, you might end up enlisted in the grineer...

2 minutes ago, Wrum said:

thats perfect

tnx :D

On 17/06/2017 at 0:31 PM, HitsuSan said:

Fist of all... here's the new Nyx Saturnia helmet ^^ hopefully this will solve the problems!

CEF6BD35707A347112F2EAC2EB35EA96AF7C7966

DE8D3EBD008EFFC2F9D78AC8138EDBDB603C3AB2

I'll keep publishing what i've finished during the day, two syandanas are ready so you'll be seeing them soon ;)

On 17/06/2017 at 9:30 PM, HitsuSan said:

Let's see if you like this :D (1/3 Syandanas)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=948850702

B908329EA9D47894B576784BAA89FADFACB58C9F

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Absolutely fantastic. *-*

On 6/17/2017 at 5:31 AM, HitsuSan said:

Fist of all... here's the new Nyx Saturnia helmet ^^ hopefully this will solve the problems!

CEF6BD35707A347112F2EAC2EB35EA96AF7C7966

DE8D3EBD008EFFC2F9D78AC8138EDBDB603C3AB2

I'll keep publishing what i've finished during the day, two syandanas are ready so you'll be seeing them soon ;)

Still not a fan of how high the forehead is. But the tail does look like it will fit DE's weird standards.

8 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Still not a fan of how high the forehead is. But the tail does look like it will fit DE's weird standards.

I've changed that too though :) i've made it more curved like Vlada suggested, i had to change and redo lots of it to do that small mod ^^

After all this time I never gave a propper thank you.

Not sure if you like this setup as you probaby like visage most as is (and on the base body).  but Thank you for making my nova Fashionframe experience better from the day of visages release. (yes I have been using the body skin for all this time)

PLLjH9s.jpg

Spoiler

IX8YUq8.jpg

4KOgT9C.jpg

miNMQKG.jpg

NHamGD4.jpg

DDFhh18.jpg

The White Orange setup is a pretty old one, close to the release of visage even, that resulted in the Blue (B) and Red (C) versions recently for different factions. These 3 take up 3 precious loadout slots so that is how important this has been for me in the game.

(sorry about the potato quality, PC here has a nice screen but the card is meant to handle large mostly static design programs and not animated games. So Yaay, blur)

So Yeah. Thank you. :clem:

4 hours ago, Airwolfen said:

After all this time I never gave a propper thank you.

Not sure if you like this setup as you probaby like visage most as is (and on the base body).  but Thank you for making my nova Fashionframe experience better from the day of visages release. (yes I have been using the body skin for all this time)

PLLjH9s.jpg

Hide contents

IX8YUq8.jpg

4KOgT9C.jpg

miNMQKG.jpg

NHamGD4.jpg

DDFhh18.jpg

The White Orange setup is a pretty old one, close to the release of visage even, that resulted in the Blue (B) and Red (C) versions recently for different factions. These 3 take up 3 precious loadout slots so that is how important this has been for me in the game.

(sorry about the potato quality, PC here has a nice screen but the card is meant to handle large mostly static design programs and not animated games. So Yaay, blur)

So Yeah. Thank you. :clem:

Thank you for rocking that skin for such a long time :) i'm so glad i've made your fashion frame experience better lol !

Archived