Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

My Hitsu San collection:

Ash

Spoiler

s6d21rw.jpg

qJfwtn3.jpg

Exalibur

Spoiler

zWuCF59.jpg

CzoHCjD.jpg

Frost

Spoiler

iM9dClJ.jpg

A99S8Ub.jpg

Ivara

Spoiler

ER8uxOx.jpg

9dPzhgb.jpg

Mag

Spoiler

SY9A8qb.jpg

lcrPf2F.jpg

58tfMSg.jpg

Nova

Spoiler

JfoLlKP.jpg

MTSvwJz.jpg

Zephyr

Spoiler

izpZD80.jpg

YxvBK5O.jpg

Boring stuff about my personal fashion frame choices

Spoiler

Obviously I have a preferred color scheme, syandana, and regalia, but I try to pick the armor based on what seems to fit best with the rest of the look. I prefer to keep the aforementioned aspects the same across all my frames to make it easier for people who play with me regularly to easily identify which one is me regardless of what frame I happen to be in and keeping the same syandana across frames means I don't have to move that arcane around. Misa wins as my go-to syandana because it feels the lightest and most open to me. The physical aspect, the gold parts at the top and in the middle, are all open and the linkages are fairly narrow, and the energy parts aren't too intense and either also narrow or fairly see through so it doesn't hide other aspects of fashion frame. I keep looking for a new syandana choice but while there's definitely been a few that made me think "oh that's neat" it just hasn't fit in well with my overall aesthetic. 

25 minutes ago, RedVoidDragon said:

My Hitsu San collection:

Ash

Hide contents

s6d21rw.jpg

qJfwtn3.jpg

Exalibur

Hide contents

zWuCF59.jpg

CzoHCjD.jpg

Frost

Hide contents

iM9dClJ.jpg

A99S8Ub.jpg

Ivara

Hide contents

ER8uxOx.jpg

9dPzhgb.jpg

Mag

Hide contents

SY9A8qb.jpg

lcrPf2F.jpg

58tfMSg.jpg

Nova

Hide contents

JfoLlKP.jpg

MTSvwJz.jpg

Zephyr

Hide contents

izpZD80.jpg

YxvBK5O.jpg

Boring stuff about my personal fashion frame choices

Hide contents

Obviously I have a preferred color scheme, syandana, and regalia, but I try to pick the armor based on what seems to fit best with the rest of the look. I prefer to keep the aforementioned aspects the same across all my frames to make it easier for people who play with me regularly to easily identify which one is me regardless of what frame I happen to be in and keeping the same syandana across frames means I don't have to move that arcane around. Misa wins as my go-to syandana because it feels the lightest and most open to me. The physical aspect, the gold parts at the top and in the middle, are all open and the linkages are fairly narrow, and the energy parts aren't too intense and either also narrow or fairly see through so it doesn't hide other aspects of fashion frame. I keep looking for a new syandana choice but while there's definitely been a few that made me think "oh that's neat" it just hasn't fit in well with my overall aesthetic. 

Wow that's a jackpot right there lol :D hey thank you so much!

If you're looking for a syandana that can go well with my designs you should have a look at Setka ^^ i've made that cause i too had just very few options of my likings and since what i do seems to be of your liking this much it might go well for you :) Obviously not pitching lol, i think you have bought enough of my stuff haha.

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Wow that's a jackpot right there lol :D hey thank you so much!

If you're looking for a syandana that can go well with my designs you should have a look at Setka ^^ i've made that cause i too had just very few options of my likings and since what i do seems to be of your liking this much it might go well for you :) Obviously not pitching lol, i think you have bought enough of my stuff haha.

I've definitely tried the Setka on a few times in appearances and it is definitely high quality and I like how it looks with my colors for the most part it doesn't really fit my theme as well as the Misa does. I prefer to build my frames more power heavy and play more like a battle mage and the Misa has a more magical or arcane feel to it. It's has presence since it's actually quite large overall, without being "there" too much, as much of it is easy enough to see through while being mostly energy, yet not so much energy that you can't really see past it like Pyra (Prime) or Arcturus. I actually like Officium best of your two approved syandana's it's just a little too corpusy for what I want it for. Honestly I as much as I like Misa I'm not sure anyone could make one that I'd like better without DE going "naaaah, that looks a bit too much like Misa". 

As someone who has clearly bought into what you're selling I'll say what I prefer about your skins over those of others is how your texture work is both consistent and exquisitely done using PBR. You generally have a good balance of the 3 colors with one being used slightly more than the rest and one being more of an accent color without using too much shading on any to really muddy the colors up or darken them more than I'd want, and the metallic channel is nice and clear too so my deep purple shade looks like a deep purple not just black, the white parts are clean and the gold is gleaming and the blood red accents are just right, I don't have to go find a brighter red or purple in the pallet to fix someone else's shading like I sometimes have to do. You basically provide a good framework that we can use the tools at our disposal to make ours. Due to shading, tarnishing of the metal layer, overuse of one of the color channels, and not using PBR right (or at least how I'd want them to) lots of skins out there from other Tennogen creators and DE themselves just can't really be made to look right.

I'm sure I'll be buying your Nyx skin when it comes out, but probably not any of the new syandana's just because I'm so picky lol. Also whatever comes out has to pretty much be able to replace Misa on all my frames because arcanes are a pain and I'd probably use a few different ones now on specific frames with specific skins if it wasn't for the whole moving stuff around thing.

2 hours ago, RedVoidDragon said:

I've definitely tried the Setka on a few times in appearances and it is definitely high quality and I like how it looks with my colors for the most part it doesn't really fit my theme as well as the Misa does. I prefer to build my frames more power heavy and play more like a battle mage and the Misa has a more magical or arcane feel to it. It's has presence since it's actually quite large overall, without being "there" too much, as much of it is easy enough to see through while being mostly energy, yet not so much energy that you can't really see past it like Pyra (Prime) or Arcturus. I actually like Officium best of your two approved syandana's it's just a little too corpusy for what I want it for. Honestly I as much as I like Misa I'm not sure anyone could make one that I'd like better without DE going "naaaah, that looks a bit too much like Misa". 

As someone who has clearly bought into what you're selling I'll say what I prefer about your skins over those of others is how your texture work is both consistent and exquisitely done using PBR. You generally have a good balance of the 3 colors with one being used slightly more than the rest and one being more of an accent color without using too much shading on any to really muddy the colors up or darken them more than I'd want, and the metallic channel is nice and clear too so my deep purple shade looks like a deep purple not just black, the white parts are clean and the gold is gleaming and the blood red accents are just right, I don't have to go find a brighter red or purple in the pallet to fix someone else's shading like I sometimes have to do. You basically provide a good framework that we can use the tools at our disposal to make ours. Due to shading, tarnishing of the metal layer, overuse of one of the color channels, and not using PBR right (or at least how I'd want them to) lots of skins out there from other Tennogen creators and DE themselves just can't really be made to look right.

I'm sure I'll be buying your Nyx skin when it comes out, but probably not any of the new syandana's just because I'm so picky lol. Also whatever comes out has to pretty much be able to replace Misa on all my frames because arcanes are a pain and I'd probably use a few different ones now on specific frames with specific skins if it wasn't for the whole moving stuff around thing.

Damn you really got it :) i'm very very glad you appreciate all the little things cause it takes a lot of effort!

And i understand why you like the misa syandana so much, it's a fan favourite for a reason. I'll be sure to give a try at making something similar with Vulpe v2 ;)

I finally got my much awaited Ivara HitsuSan skin.  I actually have 3 color schemes but only posting the one I will be using the most.

yhIS6p1.jpg

All Black with Gold accents.  Thank you so much for allowing me to finally have the look I've been wanting since Feb 2016

lkmracE.jpg

saQuWI7.jpg

aE64SVQ.jpg

Logan would love this one. :D  Oh yeah, for those wondering.  The AKmagnus have the Hivelight skin.  

2 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

I finally got my much awaited Ivara HitsuSan skin.  I actually have 3 color schemes but only posting the one I will be using the most.

yhIS6p1.jpg

All Black with Gold accents.  Thank you so much for allowing me to finally have the look I've been wanting since Feb 2016

lkmracE.jpg

saQuWI7.jpg

aE64SVQ.jpg

Logan would love this one. :D  Oh yeah, for those wondering.  The AKmagnus have the Hivelight skin.  

hello ivara prime

7 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

That looks very nice :D you're welcome btw, sorry it took me so long ^^

17 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

yhIS6p1.jpg

lkmracE.jpg

saQuWI7.jpg

aE64SVQ.jpg

my god.......:O

22 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

yhIS6p1.jpg

lkmracE.jpg

saQuWI7.jpg

aE64SVQ.jpg

Put that Venka Prime down ! Now  ! (Or valkyr Prime will rip you :D)

4 hours ago, sniperloic said:

Put that Venka Prime down ! Now  ! (Or valkyr Prime will rip you :D)

Valkitty Prime doesn't mind her younger sister using it.  Remember that Valkyr P came with a Bow that's similar to Artemis.  I think she'll be cool with the borrowing as long as Ivara gives it back later.  :D

Hitsu San, Hitsu San, Hitsu San. I swear to god you're making my wallet cry. I need all three of those syandanas NOW dear lord jesus. Ughhhhhhhhh I'm dead, I'm dead, dear lord jesus.

Also what's the probability of you ever doing a Trinity, Nidus, Equinox, or Limbo skin? I have some ideas for all of them but I suck with 3d modeling. Trust me I tried lol. I really do want to see you work your magic on Chroma and Nezha too. The thought of a robotic Kaiju (just what I think you'd do XD) and your take on Nezha has me literally drooling.

thank you btw for the Frost Emperor, Ivara Youkai, and the Imperator syandana <3 dear lord jesus they're beautiful. I have an army general frost and a ghost in the shell ivara going atm haha, and the imperator is probably my favorite syandana :D

1 hour ago, danthedapper said:

Hitsu San, Hitsu San, Hitsu San. I swear to god you're making my wallet cry. I need all three of those syandanas NOW dear lord jesus. Ughhhhhhhhh I'm dead, I'm dead, dear lord jesus.

Also what's the probability of you ever doing a Trinity, Nidus, Equinox, or Limbo skin? I have some ideas for all of them but I suck with 3d modeling. Trust me I tried lol. I really do want to see you work your magic on Chroma and Nezha too. The thought of a robotic Kaiju (just what I think you'd do XD) and your take on Nezha has me literally drooling.

thank you btw for the Frost Emperor, Ivara Youkai, and the Imperator syandana <3 dear lord jesus they're beautiful. I have an army general frost and a ghost in the shell ivara going atm haha, and the imperator is probably my favorite syandana :D

You're welcome XD But you don't have to thank me fore the Imperator syandana lol

Anyway i will probably do one of those warframes in the next months ;)

trinity needs one for real. i mean shes such an old frame, even her prime variant. plus nidus for instance is superb new....equi is difficult from what i can tell cause shes essentially 4 in one skins and hence much work, limbo has a skin now so for the love of crabs give the shrimpy nurse a good skin and maybe a remodel too whilst ur at it...she needs a pimp up D:

2 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

trinity needs one for real. i mean shes such an old frame, even her prime variant. plus nidus for instance is superb new....equi is difficult from what i can tell cause shes essentially 4 in one skins and hence much work, limbo has a skin now so for the love of crabs give the shrimpy nurse a good skin and maybe a remodel too whilst ur at it...she needs a pimp up D:

We're not allowed to remodel ^^

Archived