Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

18 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Valkitty Prime doesn't mind her younger sister using it.  Remember that Valkyr P came with a Bow that's similar to Artemis.  I think she'll be cool with the borrowing as long as Ivara gives it back later.  :D

head cannon. ivara borrows venka prime for a mission and breaks it on accident. comes home crying and apologizing to valkyr about it. valkyr is pretty mad but can see that her little sis feels terrible and thus gives her a hug and tells her its ok.

Hey out of curiosity are you going to push for a fix for Youkai Ivara's quiver being motly uncolorable or is it intended to be that way? When I first bought the skin the quiver took some color to make it go well with most color combinations but after the texture fixes they did the quiver is now an uncolorable nasty white-grey. It's a little problem with an otherwise beautiful skin. 

2 hours ago, (PS4)ChrismoJames said:

Hey out of curiosity are you going to push for a fix for Youkai Ivara's quiver being motly uncolorable or is it intended to be that way? When I first bought the skin the quiver took some color to make it go well with most color combinations but after the texture fixes they did the quiver is now an uncolorable nasty white-grey. It's a little problem with an otherwise beautiful skin. 

:| I've submitted that fix a week or two after the skin came out and they've never implemented it, i will remind them as soon as i get a chance to

On 25/06/2017 at 4:42 AM, DatDarkOne said:

Valkitty Prime doesn't mind her younger sister using it.  Remember that Valkyr P came with a Bow that's similar to Artemis.  I think she'll be cool with the borrowing as long as Ivara gives it back later.  :D

That's correct but, Ivara prefer Paris Prime... Piercing Caliber is worth on Artemi's bow ;)

3 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

So whats your plan for next skin? 1 more excal??? 😉👌👌💵💴💶💷💸💳💰

Still deciding :)

16 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

If DE will add option to edit Exalted weapons (not energy made like excal's) then will you edit Ivara's Artemis Bow and any other warframe that you will make?

Maybe the next ones but most likely i won't come back to remake the old ones ^^

3 hours ago, DatDarkOne said:

Daikyu4Life!!!   :D

Or Daikyu yup. Even i didn't really liked it; I am wondering about rebuid one and put Speed Trigger instead of Shread because Daikyu already got innate punch through and need more firing rate.

I still prefer Paris for the bonus polarity and for the little matter to increase firing rate..

On 02/07/2017 at 10:54 AM, Vlada91 said:

So whats your plan for next skin? 1 more excal??? 😉👌👌💵💴💶💷💸💳💰

On 02/07/2017 at 2:39 PM, HitsuSan said:

Still deciding :)

Maybe the next ones but most likely i won't come back to remake the old ones ^^

Gawd no. Please not another Excalibur.

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I've already started and it's one of my favorite female warframes ;)

You can go like De for prime frames and deluxe, 2 female primes and next 1is 2 male prime frames or deluxe skins. And same with skins Ivara and nyx and now is time for next 2 male frame skins. And we can all be happy 😏👌

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You can go like De for prime frames, 2 female primes and next 1 is 2 male primw frames. And same with skins Ivara and nyx and now is time for next 2 male frame skins. And we can all be happy 😏👌

I was doing 3 female and 3 male and so on from the very start but if you guys want more variation i think i can do 2 and 2

46 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I was doing 3 female and 3 male and so on from the very start but if you guys want more variation i think i can do 2 and 2

If you ask me then yes please 😏👌😊 for example what if you create nidus in your style to look more like paladin sci fi ninja like your excal,nyx and ivara 😊 or maybe you can create for a wukong or volt skin. Its simple create a skin for frame who dont have deluxe or for example excal witch deluxe dont have pbr and need to have 1 more new and cool skin 😏🤔

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

If you ask me then yes please 😏👌😊 for example what if you create nidus in your style to look more like paladin sci fi ninja like your excal,nyx and ivara 😊 or maybe you can create for a wukong or volt skin. Its simple create a skin for frame who dont have deluxe or for example excal witch deluxe dont have pbr and need to have 1 more new and cool skin 😏🤔

I'm pretty sure excal deluxe is proto ^^ and i'm already slowly making a new excal from Yatus Izanagi (not sure when i'll finish that one though). I'll shorten it up to 2 skins per gender then, it's totally doable ^^

1 hour ago, sniperloic said:

Nova? Or maybe Titania.

Already did Nova, Titania is a good assumption though but it's not the one :P

Archived