Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

23 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm pretty sure excal deluxe is proto ^^ and i'm already slowly making a new excal from Yatus Izanagi (not sure when i'll finish that one though). I'll shorten it up to 2 skins per gender then, it's totally doable ^^

Already did Nova, Titania is a good assumption though but it's not the one :P

Ok yes yes its good to know,and i can not waith to see in the end how new skin will look like 😊👌 im so happy now 😃 and I hope that we can all see him soon 🤔😏 

1 hour ago, (PS4)Poloboyzz93 said:

You should just archive everything you make on the OP, it's so difficult to find new posts / new things you make, make a mega-shop on the first post :D same how you did "Name" (Reveal hidden content) with even new projects !

Damn i know, it's hard to keep everything organized, i always forget about it ^^

29 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Here's some bad inspiration i can offer :smile: when you realize Nidus is not a bad model to do some new skin for him next...

Yeah don't worry, Nidus is a cool warframe and i'll do something for him for sure ;)

17 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Damn i know, it's hard to keep everything organized, i always forget about it ^^

Yeah don't worry, Nidus is a cool warframe and i'll do something for him for sure ;)

Ok tnx man! :satisfied:

Hmm. So here are the possibilities:

Banshee, Ember, Equinox, Mesa, Mirage, Octavia, Saryn, Valkyr and Zephyr

For other Female warframes Hitsu alerady made skins and for Titania:

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Titania is a good assumption though but it's not the one :P

I think it can be Banshee, Saryn or Ember but who knows?

Well, I really wish it was banshee. But he's already said he wasn't really planning on doing her. He already did a zephyr skin ,and I bet he's probably not doing equinox because he would need to make 3 separate skins + she's probably getting a skin in the next round. 

Not sure if you take requests but I have a Mesa Skin idea but I'm horrible when it comes to art so I was maybe thinking take it up with tennogen creators. I was hoping to see a Mesa skin that makes her look like and old time gunslinger. Like something you'd see from a Wild West movie. Kind of vague I know but even cooler would be a matching skin for the Vasto that makes it look like an old Colt Revolver

21 hours ago, (Xbox One)The Ogrelord17 said:

Not sure if you take requests but I have a Mesa Skin idea but I'm horrible when it comes to art so I was maybe thinking take it up with tennogen creators. I was hoping to see a Mesa skin that makes her look like and old time gunslinger. Like something you'd see from a Wild West movie. Kind of vague I know but even cooler would be a matching skin for the Vasto that makes it look like an old Colt Revolver

It was already suggested in the past but it's extremely difficult if you can't change the 3d model ^^ we'll see though, i almost never say no lol

• 2 weeks later...

Ok guys, here's what's going on lately and why i could use your help:

I've been instructed to make my 3 syandanas fit one faction aesthetically and so far i've been converting Solida into a grineer looking one (meaning the new version is way more curvy and patched up instead than angular and clean). It would be cool if you can give me some thoughts on how to change the other two (synfonia and corona) to fit a particular faction, it could be anything like tenno, corpus, ... maybe not infested, orokin or whatever it comes to your mind.

In the mean time, the skin i've been working on is for Saryn and it's almost done ;) i was going to work on the helmet when i've got the feedback on the syandnas so if i can implement the changes required in a short amount of time i will be able to finish it before the next release!

I'll keep you updated anyway ;)

19 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Ok guys, here's what's going on lately and why i could use your help:

I've been instructed to make my 3 syandanas fit one faction aesthetically and so far i've been converting Solida into a grineer looking one (meaning the new version is way more curvy and patched up instead than angular and clean). It would be cool if you can give me some thoughts on how to change the other two (synfonia and corona) to fit a particular faction, it could be anything like tenno, corpus, ... maybe not infested, orokin or whatever it comes to your mind.

In the mean time, the skin i've been working on is for Saryn and it's almost done ;) i was going to work on the helmet when i've got the feedback on the syandnas so if i can implement the changes required in a short amount of time i will be able to finish it before the next release!

I'll keep you updated anyway ;)

I'm not the most artistic person but i think the corona is close enough to be a tenno syandana, cant think of any changes to it. The symfonia could maybe have it's ribbons be the translucent-ish material corpus use and the FX could be corpus styled with corpus lettering and symbols but then again, thats already been done. That's all i could think of at the moment 

My heart still lies with the Corona as a small non back covering syandana. pushing it to the Tenno faction could be done without it losing its feel too much (technically its closer to corpus but this would make it look... dead). I'll see what jumps to mind on design ideas.

First direction I'll look into is probably a more playful side like Titania and her design. The basics would be adding more flowing lines in a way.

Archived