Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Think out of the box and something that is not more predictable.for example first art his neck is good for atlas desain and helmet shape. The body is just skin patterns and spikes is some think that he have. You can add some metal texture in somw gothic look and you can have badas evil look for him 😛😊👌😁

On 7/27/2017 at 10:25 AM, HitsuSan said:

New and old Solida, even if apparently next tennogen selection is only going to be about halloween scary related stuff ^^

download?id=GJBNntHmICy184TIapms3CvtCXmD

Personally, I hate that you had to change them since they were so awesome in the first place. Even though I like the sharper angles of the old Solida way more I feel like the new Solida will definitely get in based on what DE told you. My only concern is that those lines you added may be smaller compared to the lines on other grineer-like skins or armor it may be paired with. I don't know though, that may be just the image. I haven't really seen it with anything else so I would ignore this because we all know you know what you're doing.

On the other syandanas, it seems like you got Corona figured out so I won't go there. And on Synfonia, I can see it going towards Tenno but honestly, I thought it was there in the first place. Serious question though, I thought your syandanas didn't get in because you didn't make the deadline? Was that it or did DE not let them in because of the faction thing? Or both?

Also can't wait for Saryn! Keep up the good work.

1 minute ago, -Titania- said:

Personally, I hate that you had to change them since they were so awesome in the first place. Even though I like the sharper angles of the old Solida way more I feel like the new Solida will definitely get in based on what DE told you. My only concern is that those lines you added may be smaller compared to the lines on other grineer-like skins or armor it may be paired with. I don't know though, that may be just the image. I haven't really seen it with anything else so I would ignore this because we all know you know what you're doing.

On the other syandanas, it seems like you got Corona figured out so I won't go there. And on Synfonia, I can see it going towards Tenno but honestly, I thought it was there in the first place. Serious question though, I thought your syandanas didn't get in because you didn't make the deadline? Was that it or did DE not let them in because of the faction thing? Or both?

Also can't wait for Saryn! Keep up the good work.

I get the frustration trust me ^^ They were all submitted in time and not selected because of the faction thing though so there's nothing else that can be done. DE told me that directly so there's no mistake about it, if i want them to be published they have to change. As to the grineer like lines yes there might be some problems but it's not much my concern cause there's no official DE Grineer warframe so we are all making it up as we go lol ^^

I can't wait to show you Saryn! DE didn't told anybody about the halloween thing, that's why i was working on fixing the syandanas (that apparently are not being selected in the next round no matter what), otherwise i would have finished it by now ^^

5 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I get the frustration trust me ^^ They were all submitted in time and not selected because of the faction thing though so there's nothing else that can be done. DE told me that directly so there's no mistake about it, if i want them to be published they have to change. As to the grineer like lines yes there might be some problems but it's not much my concern cause there's no official DE Grineer warframe so we are all making it up as we go lol ^^

I can't wait to show you Saryn! DE didn't told anybody about the halloween thing, that's why i was working on fixing the syandanas (that apparently are not being selected in the next round no matter what), otherwise i would have finished it by now ^^

UGGGGGH. (I thought they were perfect but whatever I guess) Thanks for answering. Also, do you plan to change your older syandanas as well or not? Just curious because I liked them too.

Just now, -Titania- said:

UGGGGGH. (I thought they were perfect but whatever I guess) Thanks for answering. Also, do you plan to change your older syandanas as well or not? Just curious because I liked them too.

I wanted to remake Vulpe in the future (cause  it could be awesome, it was very badly done though! i can do much better!) ^^ now i have to think about a faction for it...

4 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I wanted to remake Vulpe in the future (cause  it could be awesome, it was very badly done though! i can do much better!) ^^ now i have to think about a faction for it...

That was the fire one right? That syandana was almost 100% energy so I would do Orokin if you want to keep the gold rings and the energy but I can see Grinner if you want to go another route. If you redo Vessel, I think that was the name, I honestly recommend Orokin as well. Maybe keep the design and go for a more flowy looking approach. I will admit, I liked the design of that one the most so I don't really have anything helpful to say about changing its design but wishing for the best.

This is all from memory of what they look like by the way so sorry if I'm way off. I know there's a lot on your plate and these won't even get into the next round but I still can't wait.

Hmm, I like Solida but I think the ribbons need more texture to them. They look rather bland. Also not a big fan of how paper thin they are. I was immediately reminded of some of the first Tennogen content we got where syandanas had floaty bits were just far, far too thin whereby if you look at them from the side they'd be practically invisible. Always felt they needed a bit more thickness to them.

7 hours ago, (PS4)i7081277 said:

hitsusan have you ever considered having a little contest where you recreate someones concept?

Uhm no cause you guys are here for my concepts... ^^ and i'm definitely not fast enough on my stuff...

6 hours ago, -Titania- said:

Didn't know Nyx was in this too! Can't wait! I'll have to learn how to use them again lol.

I've got that Nyx skin for a long time now, most likely i will modify it heavily for the next release, we'll see ^^

Archived