Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Been a while since I've been in here.... I'm just gunna leave these here. :D

0161356E920B5BBA95FF604B0BBA5D2A80D3D0C1

93ADF4BB26F97D8F06F03996B8D25E8CA4BDC7B1

21621A321F120FD91B5B7A037DCDEC2D688262CD

18E1A3F5D1964D480475251C1A4F719BA5FB7894

You know what really grinds my gears? Captura doesn't really have a way to disable weapons. >.>

Hmm... I may have some ideas on how to get around that if the dumb as a brick AI wants to cooperate there enough.

17 minutes ago, Rosellaa said:

She doesn't seem to be in 'Saryn' section in the Warframe workshop though :/ 

But yes, definitely worth the wait! :D

O______o that's very weird, i specifically remember i've put the tags in cause i forgot on Nyx for a few hours... well it should be fixed now but that's a potential reason for rejection this round >___> i hope not...

53 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

O______o that's very weird, i specifically remember i've put the tags in cause i forgot on Nyx for a few hours... well it should be fixed now but that's a potential reason for rejection this round >___> i hope not...

She's in there now! Let's hope she'll be considered for this round :/

19 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Hi space ninja dude artist. What frame are you planing to do next?

I'm currently working on Synfonia Syandana. I'm keeping it roughly the same shape and fx but i'm making it more curvy and soft, more tenno-like than blocky. I'll have to say that it looks better, not only different, this way ^^

I don't know if i can make another warframe by the end of the year, i'll have to see if the two i've published will get picked. I don't like to drag them out for so long like Nyx Saturnia so i'm focusing on the ones that i have before starting a new one.

• 2 weeks later...

I've finished the sculpting for the new Sinfonia Syandana rework to make it look more Tenno-like and quite more detailed than before (it will be even more detailed once painted again). I'm going to work on Corona now before painting this one so if you have any thoughts or feedback let me know ;)

download?id=GkFtuZpb0WFueKrHAwHleCYOqgJS

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I've finished the sculpting for the new Sinfonia Syandana rework to make it look more Tenno-like and quite more detailed than before (it will be even more detailed once painted again). I'm going to work on Corona now before painting this one so if you have any thoughts or feedback let me know ;)

want on banshee soprana now..

17 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Are you going to make the ribbons cloth like or energy like

6 hours ago, (PS4)thegodofwar12345 said:

Are you going to make the ribbons cloth like or energy like

They're cloth only in the old version but i'm having some ideas, i don't know if i'm going to have enough polygons left to realize it though so we'll see :)

I also thought I'd ask if you knew if you or any of your fellow Tennogen artists were working on any "Zerg-esque", Infested Syandanas? 

I really like the Apoxys, Iliac, and Thorac Syandanas. I never much liked the new Mucusk Syandana, those tentacles move too much! 

I just wish we could see something like a Zerg carapace, Kerrigan wings, or even zergling arms Syandanas! 

I'd even like to see a good Vandal or Wraith Syandanas (besides that amazing Harkonar Wraith Syandana) that were designed by the community! 

I have a lot of ideas, but no time to implement them! What do you think Hitsu San? 

1 hour ago, (Xbox One)ZenithLord 42 said:

I also thought I'd ask if you knew if you or any of your fellow Tennogen artists were working on any "Zerg-esque", Infested Syandanas? 

I really like the Apoxys, Iliac, and Thorac Syandanas. I never much liked the new Mucusk Syandana, those tentacles move too much! 

I just wish we could see something like a Zerg carapace, Kerrigan wings, or even zergling arms Syandanas! 

I'd even like to see a good Vandal or Wraith Syandanas (besides that amazing Harkonar Wraith Syandana) that were designed by the community! 

I have a lot of ideas, but no time to implement them! What do you think Hitsu San? 

I don't know if anyone else is doing something like that but it's almost impossible cause organic membranes are tricky to do in engine. I'm doing something organic for the rework of my Corona syandana but the wings will stay as an energy emission anyway.

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

How many of you likes the infested/organic asymmetric design?

I dont really like infested design, but I think asymmetry can look cool with certains Tenno design such as Loki/Frost torso or Valkyr helmet.
But it require twice work for a result that isn't always better :c

Infested no,organic maybe and asymmetric yes,for example cape on his left shoulder like Boba Fett or Ezio Auditore on his back side+some parts of armor combine on his right shoulder. With all that he can look like some Greek god+sci fi bounty-hunters ninja assassin 😊👌😂👍

31 minutes ago, lukinu_u said:

I dont really like infested design, but I think asymmetry can look cool with certains Tenno design such as Loki/Frost torso or Valkyr helmet.
But it require twice work for a result that isn't always better :c

Have you noticed though? All you've mentioned do not have asymmetric design on their back which is in front of users face all the time during gameplay.

Archived