Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

I'm not quite sure about how i feel about this helmet. It may be because of the lack of proper texture, but i can't help to see an overextended neck, like her face only begin at the gold "nose". I also have this feeling it doesn't go very well with the body skin. I can't properly tell what's bothering me but i don't have a good feeling about this helmet :/ 

Long neck? I told you guys i was going to show you WIP only if you didn't freak out about them lol

PS: This is so WIP that i didn't even color the parts, i didn't had much time to sculpt today so maybe on monday i will hate that high tail, you never know. Right now i feel like it works well to balance the ring and give her a more felyne but also valkyr look.25lXxtF.png

On 2018-10-27 at 8:09 PM, HitsuSan said:

Long neck? I told you guys i was going to show you WIP only if you didn't freak out about them lol

PS: This is so WIP that i didn't even color the parts, i didn't had much time to sculpt today so maybe on monday i will hate that high tail, you never know. Right now i feel like it works well to balance the ring and give her a more felyne but also valkyr look.25lXxtF.png

I forgot to mention this, but i'm extremely curious about that collar. It looks really damn cool but i'm also a bit confused. Isn't the collar she already has part of the mesh?

19 minutes ago, Shad0wWatcher said:

I forgot to mention this, but i'm extremely curious about that collar. It looks really damn cool but i'm also a bit confused. Isn't the collar she already has part of the mesh?

Apparently it's considered part of the helmet so i can change it. I need to ask more about it though cause i don't know if my 5k poly budget for the helmet has to include the collar as well but even if it shouldn't be a problem, i've made far more complicated helmets so far lol

15 hours ago, Marmelade said:

Finally Valkyr tennogen that i will finally use.

Thnx a lot HitsuSan for making another superb skin but now for my favorite frame.

I'm so glad you like it so far 😄

6 hours ago, KamikazeKamanzi said:

Have you heard any news about when round 14 will enter the market? Usually it would've dropped by now.

You're right, it's running super late but my guess would be after Fortuna at this point 🙂

45 minutes ago, Xydeth said:

well, somewhat understandable considering fortuna but still sad it takes so long. got my eyes on 2 skins specifically from this "bundle" and slowly but surely patience runs out.

I undersand the feeling but consider it the calm before the storm 🙂

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

Can't wait to get your Equinox skin!

Can we see a photo of your setup? Just curious, i hope you don't mind me asking 🙂

I don't mind but you'll have to wait cause right now it's a disaster zone ^^ i was building an enclosure for my new resin 3d printer and there are tools and cables scattered all over the place!

It's a disaster but believe it or not it was way worse this morning lol, i've also realized i've got a beautiful pc with all the soft lights and a color show but i never see it cause there' no space so i'm sharing the view i have for 10 hours a day XD

5qczkjv.jpg

5 hours ago, SpiralViper said:

Wow that's awesome!! i've been watching your streams on youtube so it's really cool to see your setup, i was curious. Thanks Hitsu! Have fun with Valkyr 🙂

You're welcome 🙂 thank you for watching my streams, hold me accountable for this btw, next week i'll start streaming again with Valkyr!

2 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

It sounds like Tennogen Round 14 is finally coming to PC and while I still have to wait, that doesn't mean I can't watch people on youtube do some really awesome fashion frame with your Equinox skin. :laugh:

Yes! It's finally happening 😄 This also means that there might be a new selection coming up so i'd better hurry up with Valkyr!

we need more slots for fashion configs...im already way past 3 for more than 1 frame >,>

vor 4 Stunden schrieb HitsuSan:

Yes! It's finally happening 😄 This also means that there might be a new selection coming up so i'd better hurry up with Valkyr!

looking forward to the polished valky ❤️

Archived