Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Thanks Espelonia :D unfortunately not though. I realized only after publishing it. But i will ask for a model swap when using Tennogen skins on Prime warframes to eliminate that problem. DE already does that with their premium skins anyway, you can use your premium skins on a prime warframe and you're changing the model, if you do the same only using the base model instead of the prime model there won't be any issue at all.

There's a sort of radio silence from DE right now but as soon as i get the chance i'll ask for it cause it's going to be a serious problem from now on for sure.

1 minute ago, HitsuSan said:

Thanks Espelonia :D unfortunately not though. I realized only after publishing it. But i will ask for a model swap when using Tennogen skins on Prime warframes to eliminate that problem. DE already does that with their premium skins anyway, you can use your premium skins on a prime warframe and you're changing the model, if you do the same only using the base model instead of the prime model there won't be any issue at all.

There's a sort of radio silence from DE right now but as soon as i get the chance i'll ask for it cause it's going to be a serious problem from now on for sure.

Thanks so much!! I'm really annoyed with this one issue on her and I appreciate the info. The only reason I noticed and remembered at all is because she's of my favorites. (Those being Zephyr, Nezha, Nova, Trinity, & Oberon.) I get really bothersome and irritated when tiny details on my favs stick out. Again, thanks for this.

On 12/31/2015 at 1:19 PM, HitsuSan said:

Hello space ninjas!

New selection will be on Apr 15 so go vote for Alata and Visage! (i'll be posting the screenshots later)

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=665040825

--> VISAGE Nova:

Hide contents

NovaVisageShowcase01.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase02.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase07.jpg[/img]

NovaVisageShowcase06.jpg[/img]

Hide contents

Here's the updated screenshots for Alata!

--> ALATA Mag: 

Alata1.jpg[/img]

NewAlata01.jpg[/img]

NewAlata02.jpg[/img]

NewAlata03.jpg[/img]

NewAlata04.jpg[/img]

NewAlata05.jpg[/img]

I already voted and commented on both of them as soon as I found them. Once again good luck Hitsu San! 

Let us hope DE do us some justice and choose your skins

Not feeling the hat on the first one, but the rest of it is super legit. I like the old school uniform basis on that.

The second one on the other hand..... SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!!!!! Seriously though, I want that available and yesterday. I wish they were quicker about allowing tennogen stuff in.

Makes me very happy to see you all so excited for Visage and Alata :)

BTW the Prime issue with the skins will be taken care of (well sort of), i've already spoken with DE about it and they are going to do a model swap with the tennogen skins so you're going to have the Nova standard model when using skins like Visage on Nova Prime (kinda like when you have a different model when you're using Strega on Trinity Prime, same principle). I can't say if it's going to be already sorted when the new tennogen content will be shipped or in the very near future (cause if it requires some time and they're busy with U19 it won't be a priority of course) but they're looking into it so you can be sure you won't be let down ;)

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Makes me very happy to see you all so excited for Visage and Alata :)

BTW the Prime issue with the skins will be taken care of (well sort of), i've already spoken with DE about it and they are going to do a model swap with the tennogen skins so you're going to have the Nova standard model when using skins like Visage on Nova Prime (kinda like when you have a different model when you're using Strega on Trinity Prime, same principle). I can't say if it's going to be already sorted when the new tennogen content will be shipped or in the very near future (cause if it requires some time and they're busy with U19 it won't be a priority of course) but they're looking into it so you can be sure you won't be let down ;)

Praise to the Goddess..!! at last my Nova P wouldn't look ugly anymore.. I hate that Neck ring thingy show up when using a Skin..

13 hours ago, Cortanis said:

Not feeling the hat on the first one, but the rest of it is super legit. I like the old school uniform basis on that.

I have to admit I felt the same at first but then I started to grow into it. She looks like a space stewardess I love it! Also the helmets are changeable so that's always good.

12 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

BTW the Prime issue with the skins will be taken care of (well sort of), i've already spoken with DE about it and they are going to do a model swap with the tennogen skins so you're going to have the Nova standard model when using skins like Visage on Nova Prime (kinda like when you have a different model when you're using Strega on Trinity Prime, same principle).

YAY!! I forget because I'm stupid. Does this mean if you use Visage on Nova Prime she won't have her wings? Or not? Sorry, I feel like that's a stupid question but figured I'd be that kid in math class that asks a question everyone already knows the answer to rather then wait.

It's a legit question Espelonia and the answer is yes, she won't have her prime wings, only the regular ones! I know that you might think that sucks BUT my custom skins have a total rework and repaint of the wings too so it's kinda like having a third option :) They look way better than the original grey blocks, it's hard to tell from the screnshots but you're going to like them i promise.

BTW... see? XD I kept repeating that eventually you get used to the cap and you're going to love it...

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

It's a legit question Espelonia and the answer is yes, she won't have her prime wings, only the regular ones! I know that you might think that sucks BUT my custom skins have a total rework and repaint of the wings too so it's kinda like having a third option :) They look way better than the original grey blocks, it's hard to tell from the screnshots but you're going to like them i promise.

BTW... see? XD I kept repeating that eventually you get used to the cap and you're going to love it...

I actually saw what you meant by you redoing the ring thing on her back. which is why i brought up the prime thing.

Should i say i'm sorry or you're welcome Tamamo? XD BTW i think lots of content and events are going to start before U19 so... you'd better stay :)

Glad you've noticed LordOfScrugging! Fortunately Arsenal (the great artist behind Cygni) made me notice that he was having this problem with his skin, i wasn't aware of it cause the only other skin i have on the game is Hagoromo and Zephyr doesn't have a prime yet. Anyway i don't know they'll be able to make the fix before the next tennogen batch but they're looking into it ;) It shouldn't be too far.

Archived