Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh i love black and white with golden accents 😄 good job !

https://sta.sh/0113nvj6tpl3

and a nice close-up of her. I changed her Syandana to the Wukong Prime one the Jindou Prime Syandana as it just looks epic and suits her much better than the Isabeau one xD. But thank you for making my Valkyr and her Prime variant look awesome when clawing an unsuspecting Grineer Heavy Trooper to death in the shadows of a ship 😋

7 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

https://sta.sh/0113nvj6tpl3

and a nice close-up of her. I changed her Syandana to the Wukong Prime one the Jindou Prime Syandana as it just looks epic and suits her much better than the Isabeau one xD. But thank you for making my Valkyr and her Prime variant look awesome when clawing an unsuspecting Grineer Heavy Trooper to death in the shadows of a ship 😋

Thank you for sharing your Valkyr with me and for buying Leonessa :) I really appreciate it!

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Thank you for sharing your Valkyr with me and for buying Leonessa 🙂 I really appreciate it!

You're more than welcome as you not only make cool stuff but you're very friendly and easy to talk to- was a no-brainer that I was going to grab Leonessa 😋. I also have your; Divisa skin for Equinox, Youkai for Ivara, Alata for Mag (got this yesterday with Leonessa 😋), Shinigami Nikana, Velenosa for Saryn and Zephyr's wearing your Hagoromo outfit, rather smart it looks on her too. Each wears your outfit as her main white/black/gold style - it just looks ossum like a Prime should and Mag on completion (my Mag Prime is wearing your Alata 😋), will also be sporting it and Equinox's Night Form really looks stunning in your Divisa; so thank you from my girl frames.

When designing them, what do you think mostly? Is it to make something characterful, improve on an existing style especially when colors don't match or areas we can't color such as part of Ember's main suit that refuses to change from default - or something in your head soon as you saw the frame or weapon?

1 hour ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

You're more than welcome as you not only make cool stuff but you're very friendly and easy to talk to- was a no-brainer that I was going to grab Leonessa 😋. I also have your; Divisa skin for Equinox, Youkai for Ivara, Alata for Mag (got this yesterday with Leonessa 😋), Shinigami Nikana, Velenosa for Saryn and Zephyr's wearing your Hagoromo outfit, rather smart it looks on her too. Each wears your outfit as her main white/black/gold style - it just looks ossum like a Prime should and Mag on completion (my Mag Prime is wearing your Alata 😋), will also be sporting it and Equinox's Night Form really looks stunning in your Divisa; so thank you from my girl frames.

When designing them, what do you think mostly? Is it to make something characterful, improve on an existing style especially when colors don't match or areas we can't color such as part of Ember's main suit that refuses to change from default - or something in your head soon as you saw the frame or weapon?

Oh you're just trying to make me blush now :D

That's a good question though and the answer is balance and flow, that's definitely the hardest part on any design (for anything, not just warframe skins). It is complicated to also mix them with a themed idea (like most of my warframe designs are inspired by an animal of some kind) but there are ways to achieve it... i'll have to admit that most of the times i have to compromise and also redesign things a lot because it takes time to make everything compelling especially on a 3d artwork that has to look good on any direction ^^ (it's way harder to balance correctly)

... i'm aware i didn't explain anything btw XD design is very hard to express in words because it's a feeling and visual language

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh you're just trying to make me blush now 😄

That's a good question though and the answer is balance and flow, that's definitely the hardest part on any design (for anything, not just warframe skins). It is complicated to also mix them with a themed idea (like most of my warframe designs are inspired by an animal of some kind) but there are ways to achieve it... i'll have to admit that most of the times i have to compromise and also redesign things a lot because it takes time to make everything compelling especially on a 3d artwork that has to look good on any direction ^^ (it's way harder to balance correctly)

... i'm aware i didn't explain anything btw XD design is very hard to express in words because it's a feeling and visual language

I'm an illustrator for a website so totally with you on that part xD. What's next on the To-Do list HitsuSan?

2 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I'm an illustrator for a website so totally with you on that part xD. What's next on the To-Do list HitsuSan?

I'm currently working on Owlberon and the heavy sword Suprema for the next round :) maybe something else!

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Oooo Oberon looks sharp and dapper in his new threads, though I do wonder how they give him almost no link to Titania despite the source pair being married as Fairy Sovereigns in A Midsummer's Night Dream 😋

Well... that's not my job ^^ until i get to make a titania skin that is !

Those textures are so elegant, sleek, well drawned. I can just watch Velenosa's back and arms for hours, it's beautiful. I don't even see the point to add a syandana.

Your skins allways look they have been sculpted in a bio-something material, smooth and sharp. But with so many details, and yet we see the whole clearly. It's never over-designed. Geez.

Allright enough compliments.

3 minutes ago, Stonehenge said:

Those textures are so elegant, sleek, well drawned. I can just watch Velenosa's back and arms for hours, it's beautiful. I don't even see the point to add a syandana.

Your skins allways look they have been sculpted in a bio-something material, smooth and sharp. But with so many details, and yet we see the whole clearly. It's never over-designed. Geez.

Allright enough compliments.

Well thank you because i put a lot of effort and time to achieve this kind of quality :) It's awesome to know it's appreciated!

1 hour ago, Miyabi-sama said:

@HitsuSan Dude I love you. I got almost all your warframes and look up for more.

Tell me please, wil you ever be doing Banshee if she goes in future again?

Thanks :D And oh yeah, you may have noticed i've been doing all the old school warframes instead of the newer ones so i'm going to get to banshee sooner or later ;)

Il y a 12 heures, HitsuSan a dit :

Also thank you very much everyone 🙂 i'm really glad you're liking the new stuff!

Well deserved.

This Suprema really looks like it was designed to decapitate a Sentientzilla. I'm not a heavy blade user but damn...

9 hours ago, (NSW)FlameDivinity said:

I want your Oberon and Valkyr skins. They're amazing!

I have his Leonessa, the cute collar he gave is just adorable and looks epic on either Valkyr or Valkyr Prime. If only DE had told him he could use Gersemi - then HitsuSan could really have made us the perfect outfit for her.... mmm perhaps that's why heh; jealous that no other suit would match up 😋

• 2 weeks later...

Archived