Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

10 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I am curious to see what you might do for either Khora or Titania. :smile:

I'm busy with some other games right now but when i get free i'll think about it, i was leaning towards another old warframe but maybe i'll ask you guys first next time cause i'm realizing most of the new warframe players don't use those as much ^^

3 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm busy with some other games right now but when i get free i'll think about it, i was leaning towards another old warframe but maybe i'll ask you guys first next time cause i'm realizing most of the new warframe players don't use those as much ^^

Wukong please,after all he is the badass now and he is fun to play,and every tennogen skins look amazing on his prime body + his deluxe is not that good when it got downgraded.... So it would be super cool to see something new and fresh for him,specially if his helmet is not with gremlin ears like prime helmet and some others that he got... so please Wukong in your style like what you did on Excalibur or Ash are my favorite skins. 😏👌🍻

3 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Wukong please,after all he is the badass now and he is fun to play,and every tennogen skins look amazing on his prime body + his deluxe is not that good when it got downgraded.... So it would be super cool to see something new and fresh for him,specially if his helmet is not with gremlin ears like prime helmet and some others that he got... so please Wukong in your style like what you did on Excalibur or Ash are my favorite skins. 😏👌🍻

That would be extremely difficult cause Wukong got a lot of blocky areas, he's not naturally organic so an organic skin might not work so well but i'll have to try before i can say no ;)

18 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I am curious to see what you might do for either Khora or Titania. :smile:

Khora as my main girl would look awesome under Hikaru's command. Titania has two Tennogens though not from our Hikaru yet where Khora has only one alternate by lukinu_u.... though would DE let you edit Venari?

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Mhhh most likely no 😕

Awwww no fairs you could make her a rocking outfit if DE would let you... If you did give Khora a smexy new outfit would you make a Hystrix and/ or Dual Keres to match? Khora has those two and the Kerata Syandana as her signature items if you wanted to give her a complete new look 😊; bet she'd look smexy heh

5 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Awwww no fairs you could make her a rocking outfit if DE would let you... If you did give Khora a smexy new outfit would you make a Hystrix and/ or Dual Keres to match? Khora has those two and the Kerata Syandana as her signature items if you wanted to give her a complete new look 😊; bet she'd look smexy heh

Most likely no ^^ my assistant weaponsmith Reil is going to be busy for a while cause he's starting a new job and i'm also working on another game right now so the little time i have is going to go 100% towards a warframe skin so no weapons and syandanas for the future :)

I have the perfect contender for the next skin:
Gara.

She's literally amazing but there's 1 skin for her. 1 single skin and she's ugly in her base skin. Nobody ever touches her cuz of that and she's an incredible warframe. There's something to think about I'd say.

There's quite some frames that haven't been touched yet (or have had very little attention) but I'm yet to see a case like Gara's where she's basically just not great looks-wise.

4 hours ago, _Kiro said:

I have the perfect contender for the next skin:
Gara.

She's literally amazing but there's 1 skin for her. 1 single skin and she's ugly in her base skin. Nobody ever touches her cuz of that and she's an incredible warframe. There's something to think about I'd say.

There's quite some frames that haven't been touched yet (or have had very little attention) but I'm yet to see a case like Gara's where she's basically just not great looks-wise.

I like Gara's base look but a girl can always use a new outfit

10 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

I like Gara's base look but a girl can always use a new outfit

But she have strange looking body with her arms shape that are to big and she is not good for other arms attachments, so she is not that good for fashion... so maybe some other frames that are good for all combinations and that they are more famous... 

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Like which one?

First 3 popular and others onare the list are just bonus frames and here why: Wukong have potential to look amazing with tennogen skin on his prime body and he is now weary fun to play,then Baruuk can bee new poster boy if he have his amazing arsenal of tennogen skins. Then Vauban is weary impressive with his new power,so with new look he can bee even better all together. Then you have Harrow for some interesting design direction,then Wisp and maybe you are left with Rhino because he deserves your design touches specially on little bigger helmet that can bee more fitting for his big body , because players are using him even now like before... all others or are not that special or boring for fashion... I hope I helped with player perspective that is interesting in fashion and most using frames all in 1.

• 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Ienderai said:

Some old school frame but now popular one...why no one talking about Ember?
She received hew last cosmetic in 2017 :c
She needs some...touch of Hitsu-San talent, definitely 😉

i've always liked Ember myself and her rework is a lot better with Immolation replacing Accelerant and Inferno replacing World on Fire. A HitsuSan Ember outfit? My wallet would hate us all xD

• 3 weeks later...
21 hours ago, (XB1)ShonFr0st said:

Hey! I love your works Hitsu! Just a question: I noticed that most of the names of your creations are in Italian, are you a fellow citizen of spaghetti land or do you just like the language? Keep up with the great design pieces! 

Hey thank you :) Yes i'm Italian, kinda, does Sardegna still count? Lol

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Hey thank you 🙂 Yes i'm Italian, kinda, does Sardegna still count? Lol

Beh penso proprio di sì xD

Btw, I can't wait for suprema to be approved, I generally do not like using weapon skins but that one for its sheer size looks straight out of Final Fantasy or Monster Hunter, I love it!

• 4 weeks later...
1 hour ago, (PS4)VoidWalkerPrime said:

These look great. How do I get them on my space ninja?

You c an buy them in the Warframe Market inside the game :) Look for Tennogen skins or write my name in the search bar and you'll find them !

Is DE really doesn't realize that is 2 little change that no 1 really care and that design is cool and we are watching him on back 80% of the time....this is so not important that is sad that they are forcing you for this ridiculous change... instead you need to finish with this and move along on next project...its just not fair

Archived