Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

3 hours ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm hoping that the reason the Octavia skin didn't make it was because of timing and not because of the way it looks. Cuz I wuv it.ย 

It's definitely something about the look that DE didn't like, it's never timing ^^

3 hours ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Did they mention what was needed? Ooo and have they released the new pack mentioned at Tennocon of stuff you can make coolness with?

They didn't sent feedback yet ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll be on top of it as soon as they'll let me know though. I don't know about the new stuff ^^ I'll check once i'm not so busy!

21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

They didn't sent feedback yet ๐Ÿ™‚ I'll be on top of it as soon as they'll let me know though. I don't know about the new stuff ^^ I'll check once i'm not so busy!

๐Ÿ˜‹ that's our Hitsu; on the cutting edge of everything cool heh. Go get 'em tiger

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

๐Ÿ˜‹ that's our Hitsu; on the cutting edge of everything cool heh. Go get 'em tiger

Are you mocking me cause i'm old and i don't know what the kids like in warframe nowdays? XD

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

It's been a while, this was a concept i did two weeks ago for Revenant :) I'm almost done sculpting now!EjbEMeQWoAAImXE?format=jpg&name=large

WOOW, now that is badass... There is hope for this frame and this amazing skin... And hope to see wukong skin. Because he have similar vibe on prime body like something that you did create on other warframe skins.... Vanila Oni sci fi ninja design that i like very much. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย And yea 1 more thing, i think frost alt helmet can go in this similar direction like what you share right here...ย 

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 2
20 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

WOOW, now that is badass... There is hope for this frame and this amazing skin... And hope to see wukong skin. Because he have similar vibe on prime body like something that you did create on other warframe skins.... Vanila Oni sci fi ninja design that i like very much. ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿปย And yea 1 more thing, i think frost alt helmet can go in this similar direction like what you share right here...ย 

Haha tnx :) Yeah i suppose you could do something similar for Frost but i'm not sure it'll be fine for DE since Frost doesn't have all that energy plumes going on like Revenant. It might very much be that you could do this kind of helmet only for Revenant.

ย 

3 hours ago, SpicyDinosaur said:

omg yes revenant skin plz. I hate his appearance but think he would be fun to play if it didn't totally put a damper on my fashion frame

Yeah he's got a bit too much noise going on rather than design in his body ^^ I'm trying to fix that particular problem, he's going to look Good XD

• Like 2
1 minute ago, (PS4)Claudija said:

Why h'lo there ๐Ÿ˜Š. Glad to see you busy with making cool stuff again. Have you been given any updates on Octavia's awesome Yokai suit from the bosses yet or still no updates?

Ah yes, it needs some tweaking here, nothing that's going to alter the theme too much. I'm focused on finishing Revenant right now but i definitely have the time to publish both of them by the next tennogen round ;)

• Like 1
3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Haha tnx :) Yeah i suppose you could do something similar for Frost but i'm not sure it'll be fine for DE since Frost doesn't have all that energy plumes going on like Revenant. It might very much be that you could do this kind of helmet only for Revenant.

Insted of energy looking effect on helmet you can make ice looking things like what we have some helmet for him with ice beard... And with this head shape direction it can bee good also on deluxe body ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

8 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Insted of energy looking effect on helmet you can make ice looking things like what we have some helmet for him with ice beard... And even without that ice effect his helmet with this head shape direction it can bee good also on deluxe body ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ‘Œ

ย