Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, Larsurus said:

For every 1000 $ following that you get an extra cap! At 5000 $ antimatter drop is replaced by a solid ball of caps that explode and deal 500% fashion damage.

I just fell down down a ramp laughing too hard. This is better than the Trump frame post. I need a glass of water.

Hahahahaha..!! i really fond to wear your Works for now, but i do support other Tennogen Creator.

for example the Wing Nova Helmet by Mz-3, I very Disappointed + Shocked when Her Skin + Helmet pack didn't make it. the Skin goes well with that gorgeous helmet..

maybe because he update it 1 day before the Voting closed, didn't get enough time to get a votes.

9 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Nice :D No more mesa requests?

Nonononono.... ARMOR PIECES! Seriously, the game lacks some real quality armor attachments that need to be a thing. Tons of people, myself included, are waiting for the Targis Prime set to be unvaulted. The greaves on that set are some of the only really good looking leg attachments in the game.... and they're unavailable even if you have the money. >.>

I'd really like to have the ability to make armor pieces but i don't think the vast majority of tennogen artist are ready to deal with all the rigging problems that you have to be aware of with attachments like those. It's not as easy as it sounds so i don't think it will be anytime soon. Especially cause everybody will be doing those instead of skins or helmets for sure XD

No need to worry, as DE has said that there are "definitely not" plans for tennogen armor.

Originally posted by Scharkie:
Hi Kary,

Are animated Syandana's allowed and if so which rules should they follow.

Also are there any plans for adding more Cosmetic classes like;
Armor Sets
Kubrow / Kevat Sets
Sugatra's
Or maybe even Auxilary Items for each Warframe?

Thank You for giving us the chance to ask these Questions

RE: Animated Syandana's, they are not preferred due to departmental complexities, but if something could be seen as a separate element, to use Max parlance, we might be able to do it. We don't do it often ourselves, so we aren't super keen to use other people's work as a test bet. 

See above for the Kubrow sets, as for Sugatra: Definitely. Armor: Definitely not. As for Auxiliary: Unsure - don't want to discount this, we'll have debate this more internally. 

- Kary! 

It would be hard, but their is such a lack of armor attachments. D: I'd honestly like to see at least some concepts out of the community on this one. Everyone is doing syandanas, which is fine, but I'm net even seeing concept art really floating around for the armor. I'd put some out myself, but I lack any artistic talent when it comes to drawing or anything to do with anything I can't make with my hands. I could possibly mold some fiberglass for that one, but I also lack the materials for that one.

Archived