Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Insted of energy looking effect on helmet you can make ice looking things like what we have some helmet for him with ice beard... And with this head shape direction it can bee good also on deluxe body 😏👌

Not really, there's a problem with that! Energy can clip inside the body and still look good and natural, but if you make him ice hair and the hair goes inside his body everytime the warframe turns his head it's going to look super ugly and bugged.

40 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Not really, there's a problem with that! Energy can clip inside the body and still look good and natural, but if you make him ice hair and the hair goes inside his body everytime the warframe turns his head it's going to look super ugly and bugged.

Yea in the end i whose more thinking about helmet shape 😁, so scratch that effects in the end that is just the bonus. I like the helmet because its like in Excalibur and Ash are combined and we got that on Revenant... And just because they are weary unique from other helmets that we got... So this what i whose hoping to see more on other frames, that have good potential with that similar direction and style. For example Yatus did create something totally different from original look and its totally different from other mushroom head helmets. And it works totally perfectly with other skin and specially on his Frost deluxe.... And i can imagine your style in same way but even better because he can bee demon looking samurai helmet but with gold details. Imagine that... 😏🍻 And yea maybe i sound like a hard ass but its more suggestion and discussion nothing more nothing else. 😏

26 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea in the end i whose more thinking about helmet shape 😁, so scratch that effects in the end that is just the bonus. I like the helmet because its like in Excalibur and Ash are combined and we got that on Revenant... And just because they are weary unique from other helmets that we got... So this what i whose hoping to see more on other frames, that have good potential with that similar direction and style. For example Yatus did create something totally different from original look and its totally different from other mushroom head helmets. And it works totally perfectly with other skin and specially on his Frost deluxe.... And i can imagine your style in same way but even better because he can bee demon looking samurai helmet but with gold details. Imagine that... 😏🍻 And yea maybe i sound like a hard ass but its more suggestion and discussion nothing more nothing else. 😏

You sound totally reasonable and relaxed to me ^^ don't worry about it. Now i get it! I thought you were talking about all the fancy effects but you actually were talking about the shape of the head per se. But yeah maybe that could work for Frost, i'm never sure about this kind of stuff until i actually make them. I'm afraid though the idea is going onto the pile of very good ideas you guys gave me all the time and i don't have time to actually turn into reality cause i'm constantly swamped with work (and probably really overworked lately). I promise if i ever going to make another skin for Frost (i've already made one!) i'm going to consider giving him this kind of shape and see if i can make it work ;)

24 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

You sound totally reasonable and relaxed to me ^^ don't worry about it. Now i get it! I thought you were talking about all the fancy effects but you actually were talking about the shape of the head per se. But yeah maybe that could work for Frost, i'm never sure about this kind of stuff until i actually make them. I'm afraid though the idea is going onto the pile of very good ideas you guys gave me all the time and i don't have time to actually turn into reality cause i'm constantly swamped with work (and probably really overworked lately). I promise if i ever going to make another skin for Frost (i've already made one!) i'm going to consider giving him this kind of shape and see if i can make it work ;)

Big tnx man. Im always excited to see your work. And take your time but dont to much because like I said im always happy to see your new skins and specially on frames that i like... And there is not much skins in vanila samurai vibe so there is that. Wukong wuold also look badass in this style, and he already have potential to look like samurai. And his prime body looks amazing on every tennogen skins looks cool so that is even better reason for 1 more demonic vanila oni samurai design... 🤔😏

On 2020-10-22 at 8:30 AM, HitsuSan said:

Ah yes, it needs some tweaking here, nothing that's going to alter the theme too much. I'm focused on finishing Revenant right now but i definitely have the time to publish both of them by the next tennogen round ;)

Yarrrooo :P that's awesome news my Octavia thanks you my bank account hates us both xD

• 1 month later...
On 2020-10-21 at 7:55 AM, HitsuSan said:

It's been a while, this was a concept i did two weeks ago for Revenant :) I'm almost done sculpting now!EjbEMeQWoAAImXE?format=jpg&name=large

Saw the updated version on twitter.

Just :awe::awe::awe::awe::awe:

Tell DE they can charge double for all i care, just let this skin be put into the next Tennogen round.

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

We are talking about this :D

32F463E1CC4998D0ED4D5A6F77523CBEA41CDEDAA7B0428F98019AE030B30CE62138AD08BBF959349A9102B8010E6CFF27F016453DA95A8FDE64BE7F

almost looks like he's got long hair in the right angle :P Can I ask though what's the symbol on Valkyr's Leonessa? If you set all colors to one specific with a contrasting Accent (I use black with white for a sort of Star Wars Imperial vibe :P ) it looks like she has a winged emblem just around her tail... was curious what it was 😋

18 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

almost looks like he's got long hair in the right angle :P Can I ask though what's the symbol on Valkyr's Leonessa? If you set all colors to one specific with a contrasting Accent (I use black with white for a sort of Star Wars Imperial vibe :P ) it looks like she has a winged emblem just around her tail... was curious what it was 😋

I'm not sure which symbol are you talking about ^^ Maybe i did something i don't remember XD can you make me a screenshot?

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm not sure which symbol are you talking about ^^ Maybe i did something i don't remember XD can you make me a screenshot?

will do, let Chroma Prime finish his talk with these Grineer and I'll show you 😊hoping the link works...

https://sta.sh/01biv7itspg4 as the stupid button DE give is too touchy 😋

to duplicate- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary are all black as you get; I use the very bottom left tab on Smoke palette. Accents uses the very top right tab on Smoke palette. Emissive uses Fire palette, darkest red (just above the very bottom left tab) and then the 12th row down, leftmost red on Storm. Energy uses the same but swapped - in case you needed to see it on your own screen :)

4 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

will do, let Chroma Prime finish his talk with these Grineer and I'll show you 😊hoping the link works...

https://sta.sh/01biv7itspg4 as the stupid button DE give is too touchy 😋

to duplicate- Primary, Secondary and Tertiary are all black as you get; I use the very bottom left tab on Smoke palette. Accents uses the very top right tab on Smoke palette. Emissive uses Fire palette, darkest red (just above the very bottom left tab) and then the 12th row down, leftmost red on Storm. Energy uses the same but swapped - in case you needed to see it on your own screen :)

Are you talking about her tailbone? ^^

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Are you talking about her tailbone? ^^

it just looks like you gave her a sort of Principality of Zeon homage - the sorta bird-like silver marking right under her tail 😋 was wondering if it was intended and if it meant something or just you made it and it looks cool 😋

12 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

it just looks like you gave her a sort of Principality of Zeon homage - the sorta bird-like silver marking right under her tail 😋 was wondering if it was intended and if it meant something or just you made it and it looks cool 😋

Nah it's nothing in particular, just a simple decoration that worked well at that time, i can easily come up with things like that on the fly, it's my job lol ^^ i would never use specific pop references in my work cause it could put the clients (like DE) in trouble so i actually need to be really careful.

10 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Nah it's nothing in particular, just a simple decoration that worked well at that time, i can easily come up with things like that on the fly, it's my job lol ^^ i would never use specific pop references in my work cause it could put the clients (like DE) in trouble so i actually need to be really careful.

Ahh right 😋 looks so funny on her though almost like she was a fan of ancient cartoons and so has one homage to her fave series hehe. Valkyr is so into anime I bet 😋.

Keep up the ossum work master San, you rock

10 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Ahh right 😋 looks so funny on her though almost like she was a fan of ancient cartoons and so has one homage to her fave series hehe. Valkyr is so into anime I bet 😋.

Keep up the ossum work master San, you rock

You're right, she seems like an mma fighter who wears anime t-shirts lol

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

You're right, she seems like an mma fighter who wears anime t-shirts lol

Overwatch D.Va as a Warframe... thaaat's why Valkyr's enraged; Alad didn't steal her body he ruined her rare anime collection and trashed her fave catgirl PVC figure. It's all making sense now hehehe

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2021-01-07 at 3:57 PM, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

HitsuSan, I come with humility on bent knee to request of you a truly spectacular Volt Youkai Tennogen skin.  Bring on the Lightning.

Maybeeee XD

On 2021-01-26 at 10:18 PM, (NSW)IronElemental said:

Hi HitsuSan,

Just been clicking though this thread a bit, saw you are the person who made Valkyr's Leonessa skin. That skin looks awesome! Always have it and the helmet on her, with prime details turned off. It takes so many colour combinations so incredibly well!

Thank you for your work! 

By the way, i'm a switch tenno, im a lucky one who gets to buy tennogen with plat, do you still earn something off that? I sincerely hope so!

Hey thank you so much! :D I'm really glad you like my Leonessa, it really means a lot to me :)  Don't worry about what i get lol i've been treated well ^^

48 minutes ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Have the bosses at DE given updates on your Octavia skin yet? You've had her all set and ready for a couple of months 😋

I did all they asked me to change, which was very little details on her belly region (much better now), so it should be good to go ;)

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I did all they asked me to change, which was very little details on her belly region (much better now), so it should be good to go ;)

Yaaaay! Bet they're waiting on Octavia Prime to finish being designed before your shiny new suit is added as then they can set her for Prime Toggle states 😋

Archived