Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

2 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

Insted of energy looking effect on helmet you can make ice looking things like what we have some helmet for him with ice beard... And with this head shape direction it can bee good also on deluxe body 😏👌

Not really, there's a problem with that! Energy can clip inside the body and still look good and natural, but if you make him ice hair and the hair goes inside his body everytime the warframe turns his head it's going to look super ugly and bugged.

40 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Not really, there's a problem with that! Energy can clip inside the body and still look good and natural, but if you make him ice hair and the hair goes inside his body everytime the warframe turns his head it's going to look super ugly and bugged.

Yea in the end i whose more thinking about helmet shape 😁, so scratch that effects in the end that is just the bonus. I like the helmet because its like in Excalibur and Ash are combined and we got that on Revenant... And just because they are weary unique from other helmets that we got... So this what i whose hoping to see more on other frames, that have good potential with that similar direction and style. For example Yatus did create something totally different from original look and its totally different from other mushroom head helmets. And it works totally perfectly with other skin and specially on his Frost deluxe.... And i can imagine your style in same way but even better because he can bee demon looking samurai helmet but with gold details. Imagine that... 😏🍻 And yea maybe i sound like a hard ass but its more suggestion and discussion nothing more nothing else. 😏

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1
26 minutes ago, Vlada91 said:

Yea in the end i whose more thinking about helmet shape 😁, so scratch that effects in the end that is just the bonus. I like the helmet because its like in Excalibur and Ash are combined and we got that on Revenant... And just because they are weary unique from other helmets that we got... So this what i whose hoping to see more on other frames, that have good potential with that similar direction and style. For example Yatus did create something totally different from original look and its totally different from other mushroom head helmets. And it works totally perfectly with other skin and specially on his Frost deluxe.... And i can imagine your style in same way but even better because he can bee demon looking samurai helmet but with gold details. Imagine that... 😏🍻 And yea maybe i sound like a hard ass but its more suggestion and discussion nothing more nothing else. 😏

You sound totally reasonable and relaxed to me ^^ don't worry about it. Now i get it! I thought you were talking about all the fancy effects but you actually were talking about the shape of the head per se. But yeah maybe that could work for Frost, i'm never sure about this kind of stuff until i actually make them. I'm afraid though the idea is going onto the pile of very good ideas you guys gave me all the time and i don't have time to actually turn into reality cause i'm constantly swamped with work (and probably really overworked lately). I promise if i ever going to make another skin for Frost (i've already made one!) i'm going to consider giving him this kind of shape and see if i can make it work ;)

• Like 1
24 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

You sound totally reasonable and relaxed to me ^^ don't worry about it. Now i get it! I thought you were talking about all the fancy effects but you actually were talking about the shape of the head per se. But yeah maybe that could work for Frost, i'm never sure about this kind of stuff until i actually make them. I'm afraid though the idea is going onto the pile of very good ideas you guys gave me all the time and i don't have time to actually turn into reality cause i'm constantly swamped with work (and probably really overworked lately). I promise if i ever going to make another skin for Frost (i've already made one!) i'm going to consider giving him this kind of shape and see if i can make it work ;)

Big tnx man. Im always excited to see your work. And take your time but dont to much because like I said im always happy to see your new skins and specially on frames that i like... And there is not much skins in vanila samurai vibe so there is that. Wukong wuold also look badass in this style, and he already have potential to look like samurai. And his prime body looks amazing on every tennogen skins looks cool so that is even better reason for 1 more demonic vanila oni samurai design... 🤔😏

Edited by Vlada91
  • Like 1
On 2020-10-22 at 8:30 AM, HitsuSan said:

Ah yes, it needs some tweaking here, nothing that's going to alter the theme too much. I'm focused on finishing Revenant right now but i definitely have the time to publish both of them by the next tennogen round ;)

Yarrrooo :P that's awesome news my Octavia thanks you my bank account hates us both xD

• Like 1