Temporary sub-forum for Update 30: Call of the Tempestarii ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I did all they asked me to change, which was very little details on her belly region (much better now), so it should be good to go ;)

Yaaaay! Bet they're waiting on Octavia Prime to finish being designed before your shiny new suit is added as then they can set her for Prime Toggle states 😋

19 hours ago, (PSN)Claudija said:

Yaaaay! Bet they're waiting on Octavia Prime to finish being designed before your shiny new suit is added as then they can set her for Prime Toggle states 😋

.... you may be right you evil genius XD

• 1 month later...

...This forum post is been going on for more than 5 years!!! 

Here's just a little reminder that i really love you all and appreciate all the support you've been giving me for all this time :) ❤️ Thank you soooo much!

• Like 5
6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

...This forum post is been going on for more than 5 years!!! 

Here's just a little reminder that i really love you all and appreciate all the support you've been giving me for all this time :) ❤️ Thank you soooo much!

Awww most welcome HitsuSan. You keep making me happy and my wallet cry at night and all's grand :P

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

As Claudija said.. you are welcome. We have enjoyed the journey and waited for each and every skin you made, from you showing a bit of it to us finally being able to get them in the game. For me, TennoGen is probably the most important content as it is able to make me play warframes I would not have touched before.. and I thank you for contributing so many wonderful skins to my collection, HitsuSan.

• Like 1
On 2021-03-15 at 5:27 PM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Awww most welcome HitsuSan. You keep making me happy and my wallet cry at night and all's grand :P

19 hours ago, Nyriena said:

As Claudija said.. you are welcome. We have enjoyed the journey and waited for each and every skin you made, from you showing a bit of it to us finally being able to get them in the game. For me, TennoGen is probably the most important content as it is able to make me play warframes I would not have touched before.. and I thank you for contributing so many wonderful skins to my collection, HitsuSan.

🥰

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

I’m buying his Volt skin as soon as it’s available.  😏

The thing is, Hitsu San's Octavia skin has already been confirmed to be in the next round of Tennogen, while Hitsu San hasn't made a skin for Volt yet (as far as I know). 

Personally I would prefer to see Hitsu San make a Wisp skin (especially if he gives her a Witch themed helmet), however Hitsu San also has a habit of making skins that make me want to play warframes that I don't usually play, so a Volt skin would be pretty awesome to see. :highfive:

• Like 1
4 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

The thing is, Hitsu San's Octavia skin has already been confirmed to be in the next round of Tennogen, while Hitsu San hasn't made a skin for Volt yet (as far as I know). 

Personally I would prefer to see Hitsu San make a Wisp skin (especially if he gives her a Witch themed helmet), however Hitsu San also has a habit of making skins that make me want to play warframes that I don't usually play, so a Volt skin would be pretty awesome to see. :highfive:

Ooooo I love Wisp too and if Hitsu gets their paws on her- awesome will follow. Just thought with Octavia Prime newly released they'd have upped Octavia Youkai release to further encourage wallet-killing purchases :P

• Like 1
On 2021-04-01 at 10:19 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Ooooo I love Wisp too and if Hitsu gets their paws on her- awesome will follow. Just thought with Octavia Prime newly released they'd have upped Octavia Youkai release to further encourage wallet-killing purchases :P

If i get to make a Wisp skin it's going to be a vampire queen lol

Anyway nah it's normal, they want to sell as many primes as possible rather than having to  share sales with me ^^ Hopefully people are not going to be bored with Octavia yet by the point they get to release my Youkai.... 

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

If i get to make a Wisp skin it's going to be a vampire queen lol

Anyway nah it's normal, they want to sell as many primes as possible rather than having to  share sales with me ^^ Hopefully people are not going to be bored with Octavia yet by the point they get to release my Youkai.... 

Vampire Wisp??? Like Elvira Mistress of the Dark? Cooooool