Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

• 1 month later...

...This forum post is been going on for more than 5 years!!! 

Here's just a little reminder that i really love you all and appreciate all the support you've been giving me for all this time :) ❤️ Thank you soooo much!

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

...This forum post is been going on for more than 5 years!!! 

Here's just a little reminder that i really love you all and appreciate all the support you've been giving me for all this time :) ❤️ Thank you soooo much!

Awww most welcome HitsuSan. You keep making me happy and my wallet cry at night and all's grand :P

• 2 weeks later...

As Claudija said.. you are welcome. We have enjoyed the journey and waited for each and every skin you made, from you showing a bit of it to us finally being able to get them in the game. For me, TennoGen is probably the most important content as it is able to make me play warframes I would not have touched before.. and I thank you for contributing so many wonderful skins to my collection, HitsuSan.

On 2021-03-15 at 5:27 PM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Awww most welcome HitsuSan. You keep making me happy and my wallet cry at night and all's grand :P

19 hours ago, Nyriena said:

As Claudija said.. you are welcome. We have enjoyed the journey and waited for each and every skin you made, from you showing a bit of it to us finally being able to get them in the game. For me, TennoGen is probably the most important content as it is able to make me play warframes I would not have touched before.. and I thank you for contributing so many wonderful skins to my collection, HitsuSan.

🥰

46 minutes ago, (PSN)Silverback73 said:

I’m buying his Volt skin as soon as it’s available.  😏

The thing is, Hitsu San's Octavia skin has already been confirmed to be in the next round of Tennogen, while Hitsu San hasn't made a skin for Volt yet (as far as I know). 

Personally I would prefer to see Hitsu San make a Wisp skin (especially if he gives her a Witch themed helmet), however Hitsu San also has a habit of making skins that make me want to play warframes that I don't usually play, so a Volt skin would be pretty awesome to see. :highfive:

4 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

The thing is, Hitsu San's Octavia skin has already been confirmed to be in the next round of Tennogen, while Hitsu San hasn't made a skin for Volt yet (as far as I know). 

Personally I would prefer to see Hitsu San make a Wisp skin (especially if he gives her a Witch themed helmet), however Hitsu San also has a habit of making skins that make me want to play warframes that I don't usually play, so a Volt skin would be pretty awesome to see. :highfive:

Ooooo I love Wisp too and if Hitsu gets their paws on her- awesome will follow. Just thought with Octavia Prime newly released they'd have upped Octavia Youkai release to further encourage wallet-killing purchases :P

On 2021-04-01 at 10:19 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

Ooooo I love Wisp too and if Hitsu gets their paws on her- awesome will follow. Just thought with Octavia Prime newly released they'd have upped Octavia Youkai release to further encourage wallet-killing purchases :P

If i get to make a Wisp skin it's going to be a vampire queen lol

Anyway nah it's normal, they want to sell as many primes as possible rather than having to  share sales with me ^^ Hopefully people are not going to be bored with Octavia yet by the point they get to release my Youkai.... 

8 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Anyway nah it's normal, they want to sell as many primes as possible rather than having to  share sales with me ^^ Hopefully people are not going to be bored with Octavia yet by the point they get to release my Youkai.... 

Vampire Wisp??? Like Elvira Mistress of the Dark? Cooooool

• 4 weeks later...

I've been waiting eagerly for this skin since I first saw it!

Got a couple I liked. First is based off my normal Octavia skin which is brown/red based off wooden instruments and second is because I like blue

Spoiler

F346qXQ.jpg

and

Spoiler

2xezqIw.jpg

5 hours ago, Fangsie said:

I've been waiting eagerly for this skin since I first saw it!

Got a couple I liked. First is based off my normal Octavia skin which is brown/red based off wooden instruments and second is because I like blue

Hide contents

F346qXQ.jpg

and

Hide contents

2xezqIw.jpg

Ohhhhh wow :D I'm impressed! The blue one especially seems perfect! 

Haha, i'm glad you're linking it!

19 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Ohhhhh wow :D I'm impressed! The blue one especially seems perfect! 

Haha, i'm glad you're linking it!

Thank you!! It's been super fun messing with colors so thank you for making the skin!

I'm super excited to have your Octavia skin soon. Guess I'll have to make some Succubus Octavia designs. :highfive:

On 2021-04-02 at 10:58 AM, HitsuSan said:

Apparently I didn't reply to this. :sad:

A vampire wisp skin could be pretty cool (still would like a witch hat, but oh well), I look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Out of curiosity what's the next frame(s) you're working on? 

20 hours ago, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

I'm super excited to have your Octavia skin soon. Guess I'll have to make some Succubus Octavia designs. :highfive:

A vampire wisp skin could be pretty cool (still would like a witch hat, but oh well), I look forward to seeing what you come up with. 

Definitely i'm going to make sure Revenant gets added next but then i don't really know. I'm probably going to make a poll like always :D

On 2021-05-07 at 2:58 AM, (XBOX)RAG is NAROK said:

How'll you make a "Succubus Octavia"? Genuinely curious as I made her a raven suit :p

On 2021-05-08 at 7:41 AM, (PSN)Claudija said:

How'll you make a "Succubus Octavia"? Genuinely curious as I made her a raven suit :p

Well, I'll use the Youkai helmet (because of the horns), then depending on how it looks I might try the deluxe skin (if it looks bad, then I'll have to reevaluate the body skin) for the body and pick a syadanna that either gives her a slender tail (the one from Khora's deluxe could work) or wings. 

As for abilities, I'm thinking of maybe giving her gloom. We'll see. If I come up with a build I like, maybe I'll stick an umbral forma on her. 

Archived