Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

One quick crit after seeing the Zephyr skin in-game: The textures ended up looking a little flat, and I believe it's got to do with two things - low spec/gloss and what appears to be gradients of AO that have too much spread. The shading kind of fights with the lighting, and the lighting is too matte to make up for it, so there is a lack in strong highlights as well. Also, in the spec/gloss maps for the defaults they provided to us, they tend to make the creases much glossier than the flat planes, which really highlights the edges and pushes the crevaces darker. I think they use a cavity map for that!

Hope this helps for future work!

You did a lovely work with the Zephyr Skin Hitsu! I had voted for it on Tenno Gen and was so hoping so badly for it to show up ingame. When i saw it on DevStream i went into hype wanting it and yesterday flipped over when i saw it came out. :D

Clyw996.jpg

She is my favorite Frame. The old skin was nice but it made me look like some latex toy because of the shininess. D:

Eagerly looking forward for the Mag skin to come out too. <3

@Zoracraft: haha thank you :) i hope you get to finish your skin too!

@BiancaRoughfin: Thank you very much for all the support :) i'm very glad you like Hagoromo so much, keep sharing screenshots on steam too so everybody can see how fabolous you look XD

@BlitzKeir: Thanks man :) Alata didn't get rejected twice, just once but i'm doing my best to make it on the next relese ;) I really hope you console player can get all the tennogen stuff very soon though, i know it's hard to have to wait so much ^^

That being said... the Nova skin is going to be a surprise i'm sure XD (hopefully a good one but if i don't get any hater it means it's not good enough)

I fall in love with it everytime I log in! Less than zero regrets! (I was having fun with easter ;p)

xrYoaoz.jpg

also;

42 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Nova Visage (that's right) will be ready in about a week (more or less, probably less). Can't wait to see your reaction XD

vhg.gif 

3 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Here's the changes i've made in order to make Alata more in line with today's players sensibility! I hope you like it :D

Now you can do all the back over the shoulder shots you want and nobody will be upset.

April-Mag.png

*triggered*

About a month? I didn't know there was already a date ^^

Anyway i'm not much worried about it ;) I don't want to bother them more than necessary really... Imagine if everyone of us would start asking for feedback about everything. I'm sure there's a good reason why they didn't answer when i asked at the QA.

On 4/1/2016 at 7:08 AM, HitsuSan said:

Here's the changes i've made in order to make Alata more in line with today's players sensibility! I hope you like it :D

Now you can do all the back over the shoulder shots you want and nobody will be upset.

April-Mag.png

Oh my goodness thank you, now Ash Prime has someone else he can relate to (cause he ain't got them lumps).

On 4/1/2016 at 8:08 PM, HitsuSan said:

April-Mag.png

God.. This.. Is.. Perfect.....

**Touch Myself

Ahhh April1... i couln't resist ^^

But actually that screen was taken with an improved graphics setup, my new screenshots would be taken with that. I guess i could upload directly the model with sketchfab now but it will take some time and i'm focused on finishing Nova. I'll probably take some time and upload the skins on sketchfab so you can look at them directly when i finish with that ;)

Well... i Love playing as Frost so he's probably going to be really close and after Nova i want to make some male frames but the first one is going to probably be Excalibur because i have a really dope idea already for that. If you can wait i'll make it worth it ;)

Archived