Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Already liked it on Steam, and gave comment there aswell - DE, make it happend! Just started playing Mag for the first time, in anticipation of this costume.. We got normal skins, "prime skins" and deluxe skins - How about HtsuSan skins? Get to work already! ;)

I'd still scale the helmet down a little! It looks about 10% too large in the front view especially. Even if it's slightly larger, people point it out, over and over again. Probably forever...

This is a really gorgeous skin and I am upvoting so damn hard. Can't wait to throw my money at you!

@Phaest: Lol i like the sound of that XD Thanks for voting and commenting man!

@Syncrasis: You know what? You're right, i'm convinced. I've checked though, it's only 5% bigger than the original Mag (here's the proof http://take.ms/YREjZ). But still if i can improve it i will (what a sharp eye though man XD). The question is.... can i change files once uploaded? Or should i just ask DE to make that correction if they approve it for the game?

I'm super noob with all of this!

@Syncrasis: You know what? You're right, i'm convinced. I've checked though, it's only 5% bigger than the original Mag (here's the proof http://take.ms/YREjZ). But still if i can improve it i will (what a sharp eye though man XD). The question is.... can i change files once uploaded? Or should i just ask DE to make that correction if they approve it for the game?

There were some scaling issues with the first wave of Tennogen helmets - some of them were also too large. Steve confirmed via twitter that they would be re-scaled to look better, so it must be possible to do this even after approval.

Yep you can re-upload on the same submission, it shows up in the "change notes" section once you do. You basically just update your files in the ZIP and then select your existing submission from the list on the uploader part of TennoGen. 

People update their files all the time after the initial submission happens, so no worries! And I'd definitely do it myself before it goes into the game, as you really want the developers to have as little work as possible once it's in their hands.

Archived