Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Hey tnx :)

I don't think there's time for another skin... maybe there's time to complete it but it will need something like 2 weeks for people to vote it up so even if i rush it right now there's no time for it to be voted and accepted. So i'll think about it after the selection. I might do a helmet though, there's time for a helmet.

What would you like to see?

Hey tnx :)

I don't think there's time for another skin... maybe there's time to complete it but it will need something like 2 weeks for people to vote it up so even if i rush it right now there's no time for it to be voted and accepted. So i'll think about it after the selection. I might do a helmet though, there's time for a helmet.

What would you like to see?

Mr. Hitsu, I'm just curious if you know if there is only a certain amount of things that can win / be accepted every round? I'm just wondering because I've seen quite a few tennogen things that I have liked / voted on this round (Including both your zeph and mag skin) and I just can't help but thinking, what IF only 1 of your skins makes it this round?? I need them BOTH...With that said, and If there is a limit of things that can win, plz don't make a helmet. Yes this will increase your chances of you making money and I'm sure your helm would be fantastic but it will also lower the chance of your awesome Mag and zeph skin of winning.

There's no limit for sure. Obviously if all i'm going to do for the next tennogen wave are helmets for excalibur and i'll end up submitting 10 helmets (pretty sure there's time for more than 10 though XD) DE probably won't put them all in the game just because they're good, items needs to be even out if you want to sell them, players don't have the money for everything at once. Another thing might be having too many submissions for the same Warframes, if there are already 50 skins of Excal they probably will ignore nr51 in favor of another object that need some attention by DE.

This is as far as i know/can undesrtand but there's not a limit by user.

Though letting know DE that you need my skins to be in the game won't hurt XD Share my models, make your guildmates vote and keep asking good questions like this, it all helps :)

I don't have any specific requests. I'm going to take some time away from making content myself. Just curious what you were going to work on next.  I think my next might be a Chroma unless they release more by the time I'm ready to start another.  I think we are the only two doing full sculpts for warframe skins at the moment, i've seen others do sculpts for the alt helmets but that's it.

There's no limit for sure. Obviously if all i'm going to do for the next tennogen wave are helmets for excalibur and i'll end up submitting 10 helmets (pretty sure there's time for more than 10 though XD) DE probably won't put them all in the game just because they're good, items needs to be even out if you want to sell them, players don't have the money for everything at once. Another thing might be having too many submissions for the same Warframes, if there are already 50 skins of Excal they probably will ignore nr51 in favor of another object that need some attention by DE.

This is as far as i know/can undesrtand but there's not a limit by user.

Though letting know DE that you need my skins to be in the game won't hurt XD Share my models, make your guildmates vote and keep asking good questions like this, it all helps :)

O.k. Thanks for responding...I've already asked a few friends to vote for both your skins, and I'm one rank below warlord in a mountain clan. I am very well known, and respected in the clan and it will not be hard to get some more votes for you. prepare yourself for  some "YES" votes my friend. And as for players "not having the money for everything at once" I completely agree, however I can assure you, if Alta and hagoromo make it in game, This will not be a problem for me, I will insta-buy both.

It's not worth it, they will all take me way too much time and the geometry won't allow me to do a very good job. One thing is making a skin for a simple shape character, another thing is to make a skin for a very particular and specific shape language that might not even work well with another kind of thesign other than something very similar to the original one. On the last case it wouldn't be a good job for what i intend as good and the fact that's way more time consuming doesn't make them a good proposition.

I don't really care too much about winning my entry, it's far more important to make a very great job :) I'm sorry for the players that want me to make one of those wf though : \ maybe one day.

Hahaha *cough* ehm i have some very cool ideas about Nova. We'll see if Alata and Hagoromo get picked, i'm definitely going to spend more time on the next designs if these are worth it. Otherwise i have to keep doing other freelance stuff (that i don't enjoy nearly as much) and who knows when i'm going to have time to work on the next reskin. I'll do my best :)

Good enough for me.

Default Nova can be made to look cool with the right colors and the Slipstream helm (looks amazing with Uru syndana). But Slipstream looks awkward on Nova Prime, and the immortal skin has way too much noise. I'd welcome a good Nova/Prime skin+helm. The ones I've seen so far don't really interest me.

Yeah i personally like Nova design a lot, it's going to take me a little bit more time than Alata and Hagoromo if i want to make it worth it though. That's another reason why i've picked 2 less popular and more difficult warframes first, i know people are willing to wait if they think it will be worth it :) Now that i'm used to the pipeline i'll be more free to make something even better, hopefully.

Still i'd really like to make a premium skin for Ember, not just a reskin XD

You know Caelward... maybe i'll make a syandana next. Maybe i'll start tomorrow :) It's a good idea cause i don't want to make another skin and rush it before the next wave.

And yeah Agente, if you summon your dinozord Chroma shows up XD

Archived