Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

Been following your work for a while now. Your style is absolutely recogniseable from a mile away - and definitely eye-catching! 😄

Quick question, if I may - do you have any plans for a Mesa skin anytime in the future? Along with a few ones you have already made, she's my absolute favourite, both in playstyle and design.

13 hours ago, CyberMane said:

Been following your work for a while now. Your style is absolutely recogniseable from a mile away - and definitely eye-catching! 😄

Quick question, if I may - do you have any plans for a Mesa skin anytime in the future? Along with a few ones you have already made, she's my absolute favourite, both in playstyle and design.

I will do a poll on twitter sometime soon to decide who's next 🙂 Mesa was high ranked last time so be sure to follow me @HitsuSan_Design and cast your vote as soon as you see me asking (i'll write it here too when it's up) !

Why did the Leonessa skin get rejected? Did it need changes or just didn't have the votes?  It's one of your best yet!  It was a sad day when I saw it wasn't coming in round 15.  I thought it was a sure thing.  My disappointment is immeasurable.  My day is ruined.

(Don't take that last part too seriously lol)

17 hours ago, (PS4)TNDA_Vice said:

Why did the Leonessa skin get rejected? Did it need changes or just didn't have the votes?  It's one of your best yet!  It was a sad day when I saw it wasn't coming in round 15.  I thought it was a sure thing.  My disappointment is immeasurable.  My day is ruined.

(Don't take that last part too seriously lol)

^^ I don't know, DE didn't let me know in time so i couldn't even fix the alleged problems with the skin like i did no problem with the sword. It's their weird way of doing things that still makes us waste a huge amount of time cause we have to submit the skins and we only get feedback after the round is over (most of the times) so if i submit something today i might not get any suggestion on how to fix it, if they think there's something wrong with it, until round 16 (the next one) is over so it could be for round 17... which it should be on q3 2019 but might even be q4 T__T

Il y a 7 heures, HitsuSan a dit :

^^ I don't know, DE didn't let me know in time so i couldn't even fix the alleged problems with the skin like i did no problem with the sword. It's their weird way of doing things that still makes us waste a huge amount of time cause we have to submit the skins and we only get feedback after the round is over (most of the times) so if i submit something today i might not get any suggestion on how to fix it, if they think there's something wrong with it, for round 17... which it should be on q3 2019 but might even be q4 T__T

Wow. This is not okay at all indeed. Some time optimisation is needed.

2 hours ago, Stonehenge said:

Wow. This is not okay at all indeed. Some time optimisation is needed.

Sorry i mispelled some stuff a bit and it was confusing so i've updated my post but the sum is the same pretty much

This issue is the reason why i can't keep a steady pace with the releases, but also it's the fact that i'm constantly trying to push the limits of what's allowed so without some adjustment feedback before the release it's always a jump in the dark

Hopefully we'll find a balance someday ^^ lol i doubt it though

Il y a 2 heures, HitsuSan a dit :

Sorry i mispelled some stuff a bit and it was confusing so i've updated my post but the sum is the same pretty much

This issue is the reason why i can't keep a steady pace with the releases, but also it's the fact that i'm constantly trying to push the limits of what's allowed so without some adjustment feedback before the release it's always a jump in the dark

All this timeline, the submission process and the wait for feedbacks before release, is very hard to imagine for most of us i guess. I mean, technically speaking. I imagine sometimes it's better to simply skip a round, given the mess. Regarding your job anyway i don't think there will be any problems with Leonessa, just a few adjustments.

On 2019-01-22 at 1:38 PM, HitsuSan said:

Keep pushing your limits.  It’s the whole point of Tennogen in my eyes.

A number of Tennogen Artists and their creative teams are enhancing the Warframe brand by doing this.

6 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I don't know! First i'm redoing Valkyr Leonessa helmet then i'll ask you guys what you want to see next 🙂

Baruuk is interesting new frame,but he needs some helmet that is not like some male-ding dong. Imagine him with some cool helmet that is in your style and skin....he would bee  weary good looking and interesting to playe him again,because his last power is just pure fun... he can become new poster boy 😏

18 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I don't know! First i'm redoing Valkyr Leonessa helmet then i'll ask you guys what you want to see next 🙂

wukong hasnt seen much tennogen in a long time, it would be nice to see something done by you

also atlas and nezha I think would be good candidates as well 🙂

Archived