Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Uhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i'll check them both this week and see if i can come up with some interesting idea since the warframes i wanted to work on are for a reason or the other unavailable for a while :) 

Aw does that mean its still going to be a wait on Oberon :(

Im kinda late to the party, but congratulations on getting Aurelia accepted! Saturnia's legacy will not be forgotten. At last you can close the chapter of Nyx's troubled development. Or more like how DE kept you in suspense for so long before you could finish it. ^^

As for your next skin - like carrey23 said - I would also love to see you do a Titania skin. Your female skins always look so classy and dignified and Titania is a really good frame to build further upon that type of style. However you did say you had plans in mind for two other frames as well, judging from your last streams. Whatever you come up with next, I'm looking forward to it!

16 hours ago, Senketsu_ said:

Aw does that mean its still going to be a wait on Oberon :(

Maybe not that much ^^ I wanted to make a Youkai skin for Oberon but apparently there are some problems with my Loki Kodama so i need to know what's wrong with that before starting another one of those. We'll have to wait to the next tennogen round to for those anyway so we'll see if there's time!

2 hours ago, EighthGear said:

Im kinda late to the party, but congratulations on getting Aurelia accepted! Saturnia's legacy will not be forgotten. At last you can close the chapter of Nyx's troubled development. Or more like how DE kept you in suspense for so long before you could finish it. ^^

As for your next skin - like carrey23 said - I would also love to see you do a Titania skin. Your female skins always look so classy and dignified and Titania is a really good frame to build further upon that type of style. However you did say you had plans in mind for two other frames as well, judging from your last streams. Whatever you come up with next, I'm looking forward to it!

Thank you! Yeah it was about time ^^" 

Titania is a cool warframe so i'm trying to make up my mind, she's got a lot of mechanical parts though so it's complicated. Right now i'm trying to choose between Equinox (that's right! but it's a huge pain in the ass), Valkyr (but i need to craft Valkyr Prime and i don't have the nitan so it's going to take a while) and Titania (she's got almost as many parts as Equinox if you can believe that... it scares my brain >__>). 

It's a tough choice but those are the ones i'd like to work on next or in the near future... There's also Rhino btw.

On 4/17/2018 at 2:44 PM, HitsuSan said:

Maybe not that much ^^ I wanted to make a Youkai skin for Oberon but apparently there are some problems with my Loki Kodama so i need to know what's wrong with that before starting another one of those. We'll have to wait to the next tennogen round to for those anyway so we'll see if there's time!

Thank you! Yeah it was about time ^^" 

Titania is a cool warframe so i'm trying to make up my mind, she's got a lot of mechanical parts though so it's complicated. Right now i'm trying to choose between Equinox (that's right! but it's a huge pain in the ass), Valkyr (but i need to craft Valkyr Prime and i don't have the nitan so it's going to take a while) and Titania (she's got almost as many parts as Equinox if you can believe that... it scares my brain >__>). 

It's a tough choice but those are the ones i'd like to work on next or in the near future... There's also Rhino btw.

Well Valkyr is certainly the most Tennogen friendly frame to do a skin for out of all of those. The nitain for valkyr P certainly is a pain to get. Perhaps get an alert app on your phone to get notified when those types of alerts are up? Most of the time I get atleast 1 nitain per day that way. Still not an amazing amount, but it's a start. As for Titania and Equinox, yeah you gotta make a well thought out decision whether or not the additional time investment will be worth it in the end. They're challenging frames for sure! Even the butterflies on Titania's arms can be retextured. :o But Rhino, you really gotta bring your A-game for that one, lots of competition to be found there, like from Beastbuster. I'm sure you'll figure it all out eventually though. 

Were you satisfied with the overall selection for Round 12 though? Or don't you worry about it? Personally I found DE's selection rather questionable (besides your skin ofcourse, Aurelia is 10/10), but it seems DE just picks whatever THEY like, rather than looking at what the community votes for on Steam. Kinda disappointing.

48 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Well Valkyr is certainly the most Tennogen friendly frame to do a skin for out of all of those. The nitain for valkyr P certainly is a pain to get. Perhaps get an alert app on your phone to get notified when those types of alerts are up? Most of the time I get atleast 1 nitain per day that way. Still not an amazing amount, but it's a start. As for Titania and Equinox, yeah you gotta make a well thought out decision whether or not the additional time investment will be worth it in the end. They're challenging frames for sure! Even the butterflies on Titania's arms can be retextured. :o But Rhino, you really gotta bring your A-game for that one, lots of competition to be found there, like from Beastbuster. I'm sure you'll figure it all out eventually though. 

Were you satisfied with the overall selection for Round 12 though? Or don't you worry about it? Personally I found DE's selection rather questionable (besides your skin ofcourse, Aurelia is 10/10), but it seems DE just picks whatever THEY like, rather than looking at what the community votes for on Steam. Kinda disappointing.

Oh yeah i've got the app already and i'm almost done with collecting the nitain so it's going to be fine :D I'll have to rework Loki first though so there's time anyway.

I'm not concerned at all with Rhino competition ^^ All the skins that were submitted seem very safe to me, there's not much that makes you say "wow that's different!" so that's what i'm going to do :) There's no match if we don't play the same game lol

I don't worry about it most of the time ^^ Of course DE picks what they like, it's their game! It seems they don't listen to people sometimes but it's just cause lots of people gets excited for something they like a lot even if it doesn't fit the game or it's full with technical horrors (not even errors). If they don't pick and choose carefully they'll end up with a very mixed and wierd aesthetic and the overall look of warframe will become weak... In a game that looks is everything you really don't want that to happen! Even if that means sometimes my submissions gets rejected lol (i'll have to be better at following rules tbh).

9 hours ago, Vengeance_A said:

Heya Hitsu! U got some lovely work out there and I was more than happy to buy some of ur stuff. However, seems like i'll have to wait a bit on that Loki one c:
And I really hope u will do soon Titania skin :community:

https://imgur.com/NN2MpVf

https://imgur.com/wuSJwmF

https://imgur.com/UlElIZI

https://imgur.com/jW3vM43

https://imgur.com/B4Oe32q

Heey thank you so much for buying my skins! You've got such a lovely customization on them, cool colors!

Don't worry about Loki though, i'm going to make it right for the next round and Titania is on the list for this year as well :D

14 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Heey thank you so much for buying my skins! You've got such a lovely customization on them, cool colors!

Don't worry about Loki though, i'm going to make it right for the next round and Titania is on the list for this year as well :D

As long as u make them good (as they are), I have no problem with buying them and supporting ur nice work :)
Thanks, gotta say it was fun playing around with colors on ur skins and overall never had problem with finding combination I liked.

Great, i'll get Loki for sure. Did u think maybe to make just a little bit longer horns?
Year passes fast, so can't wait to see what u gonna do with Titania!

Hagoromo metallics are still messed up, plasticy and nonreflective, and the skin's lighting elements are still washed out, much less saturated than they used to be. Again I refer you to this comparison: https://imgur.com/a/UJcAN

I'm sorry to say this, but I really wish you had just left the skin alone. I was completely happy with it before, but it's become unpleasant to use now due to the changes.

34 minutes ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Hagoromo metallics are still messed up, plasticy and nonreflective, and the skin's lighting elements are still washed out, much less saturated than they used to be. Again I refer you to this comparison: https://imgur.com/a/UJcAN

I'm sorry to say this, but I really wish you had just left the skin alone. I was completely happy with it before, but it's become unpleasant to use now due to the changes.

I'm sorry to hear it, i've actually submitted a fix for the metallics pretty much one or two days after the new version was released and i've sollecited DE to update it about a week ago. I dunno what to say 😐 I'll remind them again this week!

Thanks. Sorry to be negative, I'm sure you put in a lot of work with the intention of making it even better. I don't blame you, but given how secondhand Tennogen creative control is, it seems inevitable that a lot of little things will slip through the cracks, and DE seldom has attention to spare for small (but important) details.

On 2015-12-31 at 3:19 PM, HitsuSan said:

Hello space ninjas!

Let's get back to fashion frame shall we?

On 2015-12-31 at 3:19 PM, HitsuSan said:
  Reveal hidden contents

506952E5BED7532B13CAC9876E56F797914098EE

hey Hitsu can you make a Volt Helmet or Helmet and skin cuz all we got in tennogen is unicorn horns

and that design is too cliched. can you add LED lights to VOLT like you did for Loki. Helmet or skins like these futuristic look with robotic ness and lights.

designs like these Image result for warframe volt skinsRelated image

Image result for dark dragon knightImage result for gundam heads

15 hours ago, Oxin said:

the great wait for next tennogen is killer ,what are your thoughts Hitsu'San?

Loki Kodama is ready 😉

Maybe i can make it in time with another skin but i'm in the middle of something else at the moment so it depends on how soon tg13 selection is going to be ^^

PS: i'll slowly work on Equinox from time to time but there's no way i can make it in a short manner, i'll have to work on another warframe.

Archived