Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

@novabjornActually i was thinking of making something more aggressive than elegant this time :) or maybe the two things combined.

@Naith: You might be right, that's why i haven't decided yet. There's the strong possibility i'll do both at the same time though, now that i'm accustomed with the pipeline it will actually be better for quality even if it means it will take a little longer.

Been a while since I checked in. Should have done so sooner, I missed the voting period! The Nova skin really surprised me. I love the way the suit creases at the seams, the Victorian theme is very cool and different from all the other stuff I'm seeing. So many Tennogen helms look virtually identical to the defaults.

I may have missed voting, but I'm still rooting for Alata in spirit. I can see the improvements you've made since last time. By the time it's accepted, it's going to be unsurpassable...

Lol TyrannosauRayz_13th... no comment ^^

Hey @(PS4)BlitzKeir: I'm so glad you've noticed the improvement i've made to Alata since the last time cause there are NONE XD It was like that to begin with, i just changed the render engine i was using ^^. I'm glad you like Visage :) Much appreciated and don't worry too much about the voting, it's important to let people know the skin exist for sure but voting has little to do with DE selecting it.

On 4/20/2016 at 7:47 AM, HitsuSan said:

Excalibur, Rhino or Frost. One of them ^^ TBD after the selection.

On 4/20/2016 at 11:13 AM, HitsuSan said:

@novabjornActually i was thinking of making something more aggressive than elegant this time :) or maybe the two things combined.

@Naith: You might be right, that's why i haven't decided yet. There's the strong possibility i'll do both at the same time though, now that i'm accustomed with the pipeline it will actually be better for quality even if it means it will take a little longer.

OH I HOPE WITH ALL MY HOPE!!! I can't even imagine what you could do with these frames! I wish to get a good Valk from you someday and it would be really impressive to see you make a skin that makes me love Vauban but gotta contain myself. But I can see it now! Something like "Frost the Samurai" or something. (I'm not the namer more of a concept artist for my friends on Tennogen. It's clear why though) Just everything is impressive! To be honest I'd hoped Excalibur would be last for you. Excalibur's Sentient Slayer skin is a pretty cool skin at least. It follows the flow of Excalibur and has some pretty intricate details and very tiny designs. Makes him look like he's seen and been through some stuff. So that's why I say I could wait; that and the 50+ submits into Tennogen involving him. Some of which are pretty good so I don't understand why they didn't get in but I really can't wait to see what you'd do with a male frame!! You've mastered the curves I can't wait for the muscles!

@HitsuSan-- I've been so busy I haven't been able to draw Zephyr yet (I am probably going to do a watercolor painting, I think..) but soon, I hope!

As you ask for people to suggest frames to focus on, my second favorite frame is Equinox... but I don't like any of their helmet options =_=; I'm thinking of sketching my own re-designs (although I haven't touched 3D modeling for almost 7 years, and I was never very good..). I know you'd like to focus on the older Warframes for now, which you should-- but maybe one day there will be a HitsuSan Equinox? XD

Have a wonderful day! ^^

I like Equinox, we don't have the option to work on them for now if i remember correctly though. You have to consider that a skin for them will be double the work so even when it will be available it probably won't be on top of my priorities but eventually i'd like to make a reskin for that warframe too :)

21 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

The more you guys keep telling me that Excalibur has too many skins already the more i want to make one to show you why i think he needs it...

So you can also put a G-string on him?

j/k

You should do Ash.

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

I'll do it, why not. He'll be more covered than it is right now XD

We can't work on Ash : \ 

If you make it I will up vote and buy it if makes it through. Lol

16 minutes ago, Larsurus said:

He ain't got enough junk in his trunk.

Seriously, that guy literally has no butt.

At least it's not as bad as Ash Prime. I swear he must sit using his lower back.

19 minutes ago, S0V3REiGN said:

You're going to want the skin anyway XD I'll probably end up keeping the original design for that, i think if there's something that you should keep for people to recognize Excalibur it's his butt XD Everything else is already drastically different but i'll try to change the butt too, if i can't make a better job than the original then i'll keep the original though ^^ (seriously, it's very difficult... or should i say hard? XD maybe not)

Ash needs to stop skipping leg day...

Everybody keep asking about Chroma ^^ how's he so popular?

The problem with making a new Chroma skin is that i'll have to remake the warframe too other than the pelt cause otherwise the design won't match. It's pretty much double work and i'm avoiding it cause the only way i can keep doing skins for warframe is to have the ones i make actually selected. I can make 2 skins for the time it takes to make one chroma so it's not worth it. Maybe it will if all my skins get selected and tennogen goes on consoles too ^^  then it won't be a problem to take more time to make a Chroma or Equinox or any double work warframe ^^

1 hour ago, S0V3REiGN said:

At least it's not as bad as Ash Prime. I swear he must sit using his lower back.

Have you seen Inaros' booty? He literally has nothing. As in zilch. Nada. He sits on that weird bottle-opener thing he has going on.

On that I forgot to ask if Visage looks nice with Nova Prime. She has that part of her chest that always goes over the skin that's really annoying and some skins clash with it. I just wanted to know if Visage was made knowing this or not. I love Nova Prime but that chest part is super annoying.

Also to be honest at this point I'd vote for it without even seeing the skin you've made. We know it's gonna be amazing anyway.

Archived