Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

3 minutes ago, Fox7000 said:

Hey Hitsu. I was wondering have you ever considered doing Landing craft skin? Im sure that a lot of us would like to get one for Liset or Mantis. Mayby it would also make DE relase Xiphos and Scimitar models.

I've considered it for 5 minutes but then i've asked myself who would spend 5 dollars on something you don't really see other than on loading screens and the answer was..... better spend the time on warframes ^^" 

Well Tennogen 14 finally dropped and boy Divisa was worth the long wait. ^^ The skin translated really well into the actual game.

Spoiler

z0prZdl.jpg

There's only 1 small thing that bothered me a bit tho, but that is more on DE's part; The turning point for the middle braid of the helmet is too high up on the helmet. It flops around a lot and can actually fall WAY too much to one side, exposing a hole in the helmet itself. I believe the hair on the helmet on Saryn Velenosa had a similar issue that got fixed? I think the same kind of fix will work here; make a small upper part of the braid have a fixed position on the helmet and lower the turning point a bit. Other than that I'm really loving her so far. 😍

8 minutes ago, EighthGear said:

Well Tennogen 14 finally dropped and boy Divisa was worth the long wait. ^^ The skin translated really well into the actual game.

Hide contents

z0prZdl.jpg

There's only 1 small thing that bothered me a bit tho, but that is more on DE's part; The turning point for the middle braid of the helmet is too high up on the helmet. It flops around a lot and can actually fall WAY too much to one side, exposing a hole in the helmet itself. I believe the hair on the helmet on Saryn Velenosa had a similar issue that got fixed? I think the same kind of fix will work here; make a small upper part of the braid have a fixed position on the helmet and lower the turning point a bit. Other than that I'm really loving her so far. 😍

Thanks! I'm glad you like it 😄 Also you're right and i've already submitted a fix request 5 minutes after the release cause it's the first thing i've checked. I'm gonna drop the blame on DE for this one ^^ they knew how the helmet needed to be rigged cause they had my picture with clear instructions from october1 under Their specific request... So yeah ^^ it's been worked on and it's going to be fixed hopefully soon!

1 hour ago, (XB1)RAG is NAROK said:

Am I a jerk for wanting DE to hold off on giving us (consoles) a version of Fortuna unless they can include tennogen round 14 with it?

No i don't think you are ^^ i get it. I can't be 100% sure though but i don't think it will happen, they probably will want to release fortuna before the end of december and somehow i don't think they can manage the papers for this tennogen round to get done in less than a month with all the rest of the development going on

Thanks for your work. I really like the Ferita rapier skin, although I am disappointed that the blade does not color very well at all, only the faintest tint. Is there any chance this will be changed so that the blade takes color more strongly? You do metals extremely well and I would love a fully colorable blade if possible.

Also, you once said that you had a fix coming for the Zephyr Hagoromo's energy lights being washed out and desaturated compared to the old version. Any updates on that?

16 minutes ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Thanks for your work. I really like the Ferita rapier skin, although I am disappointed that the blade does not color very well at all, only the faintest tint. Is there any chance this will be changed so that the blade takes color more strongly? You do metals extremely well and I would love a fully colorable blade if possible.

Also, you once said that you had a fix coming for the Zephyr Hagoromo's energy lights being washed out and desaturated compared to the old version. Any updates on that?

I've submitted today an update for Ferita 🙂 As soon as it goes live you will be able to change the color of the blade separatedly and up to 100% black if you want (IT LOOKS SO GOOD O______O YOU'LL SEE).

I thought i had fixed that problem for Hagoromo, i'm pretty sure i've submitted a fix a long time ago. Are you telling me it never went through? O_o (i'm sorry but i'm always so busy and there's no way to know when DE actually have the time to implement Tennogen fixes so time passed and i completely forgot to check)

18 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I've submitted today an update for Ferita 🙂 As soon as it goes live you will be able to change the color of the blade separatedly and up to 100% black if you want (IT LOOKS SO GOOD O______O YOU'LL SEE).

I thought i had fixed that problem for Hagoromo, i'm pretty sure i've submitted a fix a long time ago. Are you telling me it never went through? O_o (i'm sorry but i'm always so busy and there's no way to know when DE actually have the time to implement Tennogen fixes so time passed and i completely forgot to check) 

Glad to hear about the Ferita change. As for Hagoromo, as far as I can tell it was never changed from the initial rework that you did. The energy colors simply don't get as saturated and vibrant as they used to be.

5 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Glad to hear about the Ferita change. As for Hagoromo, as far as I can tell it was never changed from the initial rework that you did. The energy colors simply don't get as saturated and vibrant as they used to be.

Ahh wait, i think i've discussed this with DE (sorry but my memory is terrible), there was a white diffuse underneath those emissive and it's not suposed to hapen. Basically i had an error in that model and didn't know, nobody noticed because at that time tennogen way more exerimenal and with the new rework i've deicded to fix the issue. I'm sorry if it made it worse for you though ;(

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Kyotra said:

Yo dude, all the other OGframe boys and girls have had their time to shine under your brush, when is Volt getting his chance?

I'm currently working on Valkyr cause she was in high demand and right after her it was Oberon but then who knows, i might do Volt 🙂

2 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm currently working on Valkyr cause she was in high demand and right after her it was Oberon but then who knows, i might do Volt 🙂

Pls don't ditch Oberon for Volt, he's not as famous as Volt and there isn't much Tennogen items for Oberon compared to Volt.

4 hours ago, warren685 said:

Any plans for Nidus or Revenant ? They needs some love for Tenno-Gen and the potential for creativity is there!

Oh yeah of course 😄 i actually started nidus for 5 minutes but then DE released the deluxe skin a week after so i didn't bother, Revenant is under examination 🙂

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Oh yeah of course 😄 i actually started nidus for 5 minutes but then DE released the deluxe skin a week after so i didn't bother, Revenant is under examination 🙂

Aw really? Nidus Deluxe skin is cool and all, but i wanna see how you render nidus with your point of view!

3 hours ago, RedVoidDragon said:

so I'm guessing nothing HitsuSan related for TG15?

You're guessing wrong 🙂 I've been silent cause i'm super busy but it's 100% sure i'm going to have Valkyr and a new sword done (potentially 2) and maybe a syandana for round15 !

Problems with energy colors continue. The Ferita does not correctly take a chosen energy color onto its elemental effects - most of the time. It previews the blade effect correctly when you are selecting a color, although the green plumes should also be affected.

https://imgur.com/OsX3J2Y

However, once you leave the color selection the even the blade effect reverts back to a mixture of their default color and Ferita's default energy color, dark blue.

https://imgur.com/Gkx53Rv

This is also what happens when you are actually in a mission map. Interestingly, in both cases you can see that the metallic reflections ARE the correct color, only the elemental effect is not.

https://imgur.com/t3Zm93k

The channeling effect uses the correct color.

https://imgur.com/D9MCBMz

I'm assuming this has to do with the newness of the code that allows elemental effects to take on energy colors; that's a fairly recent addition to the game. Hopefully you'll be able to get them to sort it out. It's a beautiful skin and I want to see it performing in its full glory. Thanks again for your work.

2 hours ago, Cryssoberyl said:

Problems with energy colors continue. The Ferita does not correctly take a chosen energy color onto its elemental effects - most of the time. It previews the blade effect correctly when you are selecting a color, although the green plumes should also be affected:

https://imgur.com/OsX3J2Y

However, once you leave the color selection the even the blade effect reverts back to a mixture of their default color and Ferita's default energy color, dark blue:

https://imgur.com/Gkx53Rv

This is also what happens when you are actually in a mission map. Interestingly, in both cases you can see that the metallic reflections ARE the correct color, only the elemental effect is not.

https://imgur.com/t3Zm93k

However, the channeling effect *does* use the correct color:

https://imgur.com/D9MCBMz

I'm assuming this has to do with the newness of the code that allows elemental effects to take on energy colors; that's a fairly recent addition to the game. Hopefully you'll be able to get them to sort it out. It's a beautiful skin and I want to see it performing in its full glory. Thanks again for your work.

This is definitely a bug that needs to be submitted to the proper department, would you mind leaving this same message to the subforum Bug Reports>PC Bugs>Art and animation> please?

It's a code/fx related issue so i can't do anything about it unfortunately!

Thank you so much for letting me know though, we don't want any bugs on my skins that's for sure lol

Archived