Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hitsu San's Workshop - Octavia Youkai is finally here!

HitsuSan

2 hours ago, Lelinyth said:

Loved your Equinox Divisa skin so much I couldn´t resist. I hope to see you working on a Revenant or Khora skin at some point! 

Keep up the good work, you´re great!

I don't know about Revenant yet but Khora is down the line at some point already 😉

11 minutes ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

Alternate is still needed. Honestly if you have concepts, you should post them and see if they take.

Nah i know you might like them but i still don't want to get into competition with DE for a skin ^^ I'll work on Nidus at some other point 🙂

1 hour ago, HitsuSan said:

Nah i know you might like them but i still don't want to get into competition with DE for a skin ^^ I'll work on Nidus at some other point 🙂

I understand your sentiment (its also business sense). At the same time, I see it as a different strokes for different folks thing. I love your and Fulbjorn’s style (his sense of infested plus Nidus’ theme is a match made in heaven in my mind). Since revenue’s are shared, it should be all good.

il y a 31 minutes, (PS4)teacup775 a dit :

I understand your sentiment (its also business sense). At the same time, I see it as a different strokes for different folks thing. I love your and Fulbjorn’s style (his sense of infested plus Nidus’ theme is a match made in heaven in my mind). Since revenue’s are shared, it should be all good.

I think what HitsuSan is trying to tell is Nidus Deluxe skin is so perfect for him, he's gonna need a lot of work to make something that feels even better to him and he don't want to put this much dedication into such a skin right now.

It's more of a business thing tbh, it's just normal to not want to put something else in the market when there's a recent addition that's very good. Even if i can do something as good as the deluxe skin (which is not possible because it will be way too different to be compared for obvious reasons) it will end up with half the sales for the deluxe and half for my skin so it's not a good choice both for me and DE. Also i try to keep in mind what you people ask me more and Nidus is not up there in the list so it's just the wrong time to work on it overall ^^ it can wait for now!

Even if i can do something as good as the deluxe skin (which is not possible because it will be way too different to be compared for obvious reasons) it will end up with half the sales for the deluxe and half for my skin so it's not a good choice both for me and DE.

He’s also more complicated like equinox. She’s 3x the work so, yeh. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)teacup775 said:

He’s also more complicated like equinox. She’s 3x the work so, yeh. 

Not nearly as complicated as equinox, he's just got some moving pieces but that's not the big deal. One problem i can foresee is that he can more or less only work as an organic skin and i tend to stay away from those cause it's too easy and also cause it's not something unseen in warframe (it's actually everywhere), in the case of Nidus i consider it double cause he's already organic and i hope you can tell that i'm trying to give you guys a different type of vibe with my skins ^^

11 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Not nearly as complicated as equinox, he's just got some moving pieces but that's not the big deal. One problem i can foresee is that he can more or less only work as an organic skin and i tend to stay away from those cause it's too easy and also cause it's not something unseen in warframe (it's actually everywhere), in the case of Nidus i consider it double cause he's already organic and i hope you can tell that i'm trying to give you guys a different type of vibe with my skins ^^

You seen the nidus that some dude create and post in tennogen. And it looks amazing... but with your skills and cool vanilla design,you can create him too look even better. And if people like nidus,they will buy deluxe and all tennogen skins that they like,same like me buying all skins for Excalibur....

6 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You seen the nidus that some dude create and post in tennogen. And it looks amazing... but with your skills and cool vanilla design,you can create him too look even better. And if people like nidus,they will buy deluxe and all tennogen skins that they like,same like me buying all skins for Excalibur....

Yeah i've seen it and i think it looks like a busier version of vanilla nidus if we are not counting the giant anime wings lol. It's a nice skin but it's also exactly what i said, not much different than the original ^^ There's nothing wrong with that but it's the opposite of what i've been doing with my skins so far so it's not something i'm interested in doing. I'll work on it when i have a good idea on how to make it look very different and when it's not the hot deluxe skin to get anymore though 🙂 don't worry!

Yeah i've seen it and i think it looks like a busier version of vanilla nidus if we are not counting the giant anime wings lol. It's a nice skin but it's also exactly what i said, not much different than the original ^^ There's nothing wrong with that but it's the opposite of what i've been doing with my skins so far so it's not something i'm interested in doing. I'll work on it when i have a good idea on how to make it look very different and when it's not the hot deluxe skin to get anymore though 🙂 don't worry!

You are thinking about this 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1478708783&searchtext= when you saying about wings and similar to normal. But I whose thinking about this skin: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502990026&searchtext=  but in the end I know you are going to create cool skin for him 😏👍🍻

18 hours ago, Vlada91 said:

You are thinking about this 1 https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1478708783&searchtext= when you saying about wings and similar to normal. But I whose thinking about this skin: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1502990026&searchtext=  but in the end I know you are going to create cool skin for him 😏👍🍻

Nope, i was thinking exactly about the night hunter skin, it's the organic one. The blade of the lotus one is way more mechanical but also way more busy than the night hunter so it appeals to me even less ^^

4 hours ago, Chaemyerelis said:

Can't wait for valk 😻

Valkyr is almost ready for painting! I would be there already but i have to change the ears into something more warframe-like cause DE says so XD Don't worry, i've already got a solution and the end result will still be pretty much the same 😉

5 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

Nope, i was thinking exactly about the night hunter skin, it's the organic one. The blade of the lotus one is way more mechanical but also way more busy than the night hunter so it appeals to me even less ^^

Yea I know but its a good example that all his skins don't have to bee infested, but something totally different and it can bee create in different directions like what we seen with blade of lotus style... 😏👍🍻

On 2018-12-18 at 8:57 AM, HitsuSan said:

Dus4L-cWoAEMXZv.jpg:large

Is the pendant ok for you?

Okay you may not have ever seen me post but Im always looking at your posts hitsu san, as a fan and buyer of all of your skins and such, I gotta say that face aint sittin with me right. I know my voice alone cant change its outcome but as a SUPER DUPER HUGE fan of valkyr I cant help but think she needs some more elegance type of facial helmet. Honestly when you said she was next I was so hype I almost forgot mesa prime was a thing. 

In my perspective of this skin the pendant is cute, the ears, also cute but the eyes look like shes either scarred there, blind, or something. Though I can tell you probably went for somrthing. Dont get me wrong it looks good but its also not too appealing in a weird way. Idk if that piece behind her head is also part of the skin but whatever it is I dont understand it Id actually like an explanation on that like in all seriousness Idk what it is and wanna see more xD.

As for the ears and the halo. The halo is great I doubt theres much else that can be added to her besides a halo at this point, the ears are also cute but I hope you mess around with it enough to develop something insanely unique. I dont mean to sound rude in the slightest honestly as your fan but this is my fav warframe and I was expecting to use this skin for like ever so I wanted to drop my insight and opinion. Shes looking like a female wukong right now to me instead of a cat, and I can live with the nose thing indicating her noses location but it just gives me the prime nose ring vibes. She has so many weird patterns and stuff on her skin I just thought a smoother type is what I expected like zephyrs skin. Again forgive me if I sounded rude.

P.S been using wrong account so this ones brand new compared to my lurker.

Archived