HitsuSan

Hitsu San's Workshop - SUPREMA Heavy Blade!

Nova triangulation is giving me a hard time on zbrush but the new skin is turning out a good mix between sexy and creepy which is my favourite mix XD

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

Nova triangulation is giving me a hard time on zbrush but the new skin is turning out a good mix between sexy and creepy which is my favourite mix XD

Triangulation???

O.O creepy and sexy.. I wanna see >.<

pleeeease T.T ?

• Upvote 1

3D Modeling gibberish terminology stuff, don't worry about it ^^

Nope, no previews, I'm still changing too many stuff too fast. I don't really like sharing work in progress cause it's never indicative of the final quality. Just wait, it's worth it :)

When you say things like that it makes the wait even worse >.< maybe you can hint at things?  Like are you changing the model a lot or is it just textures... I think its gonna be a lot of model changes?

O.O *waits*

• Upvote 1

I can't really change the model but the end result is going to be like Alata and Hagoromo if that's what you mean.

• Upvote 1

On 3/1/2016 at 10:53 PM, HitsuSan said:

I can't really change the model but the end result is going to be like Alata and Hagoromo if that's what you mean.

*fangirl squeels* Can we see a little teaser of what you have so far? Pretty please x3

• Upvote 1

Maybe i'll make a tiny teaser when the 3d model is complete but i'm still reworking every part that i don't feel strong enough so you have to be patient :)

The Mag one is really nice! 

The Zephyr one just makes me say "BIRD GO"

Edited by YasaiTsume
  • Upvote 1

I'm sure it's funny but i didn't get it XD

Thank you though!

Quick news: Nova Skin body is 95% complete! I've worked on it everyday since when i started ^^ it takes a lot of time and it's extremely hard and complex... and then there's the helmet to do... 

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, HitsuSan said:

I'm sure it's funny but i didn't get it XD

Thank you though!

Quick news: Nova Skin body is 95% complete! I've worked on it everyday since when i started ^^ it takes a lot of time and it's extremely hard and complex... and then there's the helmet to do... 

Looking forward to seeing it :)

• Upvote 1

:D well i'm really glad there's so many passionate fans of Alata, keep letting DE know about it and they will put it on Wave3 for sure ;) Unless they discard it for the new Nova skin i'm making XD

4 hours ago, HitsuSan said:

:D well i'm really glad there's so many passionate fans of Alata, keep letting DE know about it and they will put it on Wave3 for sure ;) Unless they discard it for the new Nova skin i'm making XD

Have they given you any feedback at all for them not picking Alata? I'm hoping there will be some sort of two way communication when it comes to more popular items such as yours. Like "nice skin, Hitsu, but the guys at the office didn't this and that. If you make some alterations then we can take another look at it". 

No feedback = no progress.

No feedback sometimes means it's ok as it is. I've been told from various people to make some better screenshots so i'm planning to redo all the presentation of Alata with a new and improved engine setup right after i finish with this Nova skin. I can see now that a lot of details that are in the skin as it is are not visible in the screens, the black background is not ideal as well. The Hagoromo screens were way better cause i've literally put together the custom engine setup i use for the renderings in one day before publishing Alata and i kept improving it on and off since then. I did some tinkering two days ago to rework the graphics (especially the post processing) and it's looking amazing compared to before so the new skin will look awesome from the beginning :D

• Upvote 1