The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Problem With Colors/contrast In Certain Missions [Pc]

Arkblue

Question

Hello guys!
This is my first time posting in the forums and it's due to a strange problem that's occurring during certain missions.
It seems my color are shifting toward a more glowy/saturated version when I enter certain stages. Or the contrast just goes crazy, I'm not an expert with graphics. It seems it's not connected to tilesets or faction as it happens even when I repeat missions I already did (without encountering said problem). 
I don't know what to think, my GPU seems to handle Warframe just fine and this just happens randomly while in mission, I never encountered this problem in the Liset or on any relay/bazaar. 

Link with example from Imgur for a better understanding of the issue
http://imgur.com/06QGjqv

Edited by Arkblue

1 answer to this question

Hello guys!

This is my first time posting in the forums and it's due to a strange problem that's occurring during certain missions.

It seems my color are shifting toward a more glowy/saturated version when I enter certain stages. Or the contrast just goes crazy, I'm not an expert with graphics. It seems it's not connected to tilesets or faction as it happens even when I repeat missions I already did (without encountering said problem). 

I don't know what to think, my GPU seems to handle Warframe just fine and this just happens randomly while in mission, I never encountered this problem in the Liset or on any relay/bazaar. 

Link with example from Imgur for a better understanding of the issue

http://imgur.com/06QGjqv

Check your graphics settings within Warframe. You may have encountered a bug. So I would suggest submitting a ticket