The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's A Good Arcane Enhancement For Nova(Prime)?

OldGodKing

Question

5 answers to this question

Between Arcane Rage/Victory/Eruption, which one would benefit her the most? Kinda leaning towards Eruption though. Thoughts?

Also, for Rage/Victory, does a headshot count only if the enemies are killed by it?

as a victory user ,no , it doesn't need to be killed by the headshot. Thats why the heal kinda sucks.

tbh out of the 3 arcanes you listed I would go with Arcane Rage especially if your using an AOE explosion weapon. But TBH tho a universal arcane that all WF can benefit from would be Arcane Grace, especially so for Nova since shes on the softer side of things. 

Like the tenno above, I would prefer Arcane Rage if choosing between these 3. Primary dmg buff is always welcome.

But since I main Soma Prime on Nova myself, I've put Arcane Avenger on her, which is quite satisfactory so far.

If you main soma prime, arcane acceleration is highly recommended since that just boosts DPS by crazy, reason being is you have to take hits to trigger Avenger where as Acceleration while has a low proc chance paired with Soma's crazy fire rate and mag capacity almost always procs consistently.