The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Quest Not Appearing For Me

VioletRiver13

Question

hello ladies and gents, i'm here to ask you guys if you guys can help me figure out/ fix this situation that i've been having lately. i barely joined warframe a few days ago, and i just finished the first 2 quests that were given. i think they're called "Vor's  Prize" and "Once Awake" after i finished these two quests/ missions, i haven't recieved anything else. idk if that's b/c that's all the quests we have, or b/c i haven't done something that i need. can you guys help me out? i'm basically asking you guys, is it possible to give me more quests? or the ones that i'm missing! it's kind of boring doing nothing in warframe, except for doing missions on earth, and that's pretty boring :/ no action or anything. besides, the story was getting interesting! 

1 answer to this question

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Quest 

Several of the quests have prerequisites. Take your mastery test for rank 2 and you will receive the next quest, Archwing. Immediately after that (and doing your rank 3 mastery test) you will receive the Stolen Dreams quest. DO NOT sell any of your quest weapons/warframes, they generally can't be gotten again. Welcome to Warframe, hit me up in-game and I'll help when/where I can.

Edited by NDarkstar